+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi guys, I need help on a very small query.

1. I have 2 savings accounts, one where I'm keeping and my funds and getting a letter. Should I get a letter from another bank too even if there's 0 balance in it?
2. I have a credit card from AMEX and i cannot get a letter for it, it has just 8k rupees outstanding in it. How can I show this card in my file?

Thank you for the help.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi guys, I need help on a very small query.

1. I have 2 savings accounts, one where I'm keeping and my funds and getting a letter. Should I get a letter from another bank too even if there's 0 balance in it?
2. I have a credit card from AMEX and i cannot get a letter for it, it has just 8k rupees outstanding in it. How can I show this card in my file?

Thank you for the help.
1. Just submit the letter from the bank where you've sufficient savings, that works.
2. Not required.

Adil Shaikh

May 24, 2020
Hi,
I have a provincial nomination from SINP but my EE profile expired before they could add the (600) points to the EE profile. Spoke to Saskatchewan Immigration customer service rep and she mentioned that will need to create a new profile after the current one expires and then on my provincial nomination use the revision button to add the new EE profile number and Job seeker code.
My question is:
1. While creating the new Express entry profile do I select that I have a nomination from SINP as my nomination certificate from SINP has the old Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker code listed?

2. Do I select that I don't have a provincial nomination in my new Express Entry profile and then once it's created just give an intimation to SINP with the details for my new EE profile and let them add the points to the new EE profile directly?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,
I have a provincial nomination from SINP but my EE profile expired before they could add the (600) points to the EE profile. Spoke to Saskatchewan Immigration customer service rep and she mentioned that will need to create a new profile after the current one expires and then on my provincial nomination use the revision button to add the new EE profile number and Job seeker code.
My question is:
1. While creating the new Express entry profile do I select that I have a nomination from SINP as my nomination certificate from SINP has the old Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker code listed?

2. Do I select that I don't have a provincial nomination in my new Express Entry profile and then once it's created just give an intimation to SINP with the details for my new EE profile and let them add the points to the new EE profile directly?
1. No
2. Yes

ailshh

Jun 7, 2021
Hi,
I have a problem of submitting in the pool since I have two NOCs available due to two different job experiences, NOC 7315 (Aircraft mechanics) with almost 6 and NOC 4161 (Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers) with almost 3 years of experience. I am from IRAN and there are some questions:
1- Which NOC should be the main one if I want to choose for the pool? Especially by considering the sensitivity in terms of security there is in the field of the NOC 7315.
2- How much is it possible that I can achieve a job offer in both NOCs? Which is easier to find a job?
3- Should the NOC of the possible job offer be in the accordance with the main NOC in the pool?
4- And most important, is it possible to change the main NOC after submitting in the pool? Are there any consequences?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I have a problem of submitting in the pool since I have two NOCs available due to two different job experiences, NOC 7315 (Aircraft mechanics) with almost 6 and NOC 4161 (Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers) with almost 3 years of experience. I am from IRAN and there are some questions:
1- Which NOC should be the main one if I want to choose for the pool? Especially by considering the sensitivity in terms of security there is in the field of the NOC 7315.
2- How much is it possible that I can achieve a job offer in both NOCs? Which is easier to find a job?
3- Should the NOC of the possible job offer be in the accordance with the main NOC in the pool?
4- And most important, is it possible to change the main NOC after submitting in the pool? Are there any consequences?
1. Either NOC is a skilled NOC and eligible for Express Entry. What is your CRS score?
2. Don’t expect a job offer. Once you immigrate then you can look for jobs. Can’t say as you will need to do your own research. NOC 7315 is licensed by Transport Canada so you need to see if your qualifications even are equivalent.
3. A job offer for points requires a LMIA for Express Entry. Few employers go through the process. You need to show experience if you get a job offer and LMIA.
4. Yes. No consequences.

Nov 15, 2020
Hello,

I would need assistance on few points before I create new EE profile for PNP.

This will be my first profile and my CRS scores are as below,
FSW - 67 Points
EE - 352 Points (with spouse)
EE - 375 Points (without spouse)

NOC code: 1122
Job Offer: No

1) Should I put the file with spouse (she has less than secondary education) OR should I put the file for myself as of now. Which one will increase my chances for EOI and ITA?

2) My only chance is to get through PNP. Which province should I target first?

It would be very helpful if anyone can clear my doubts.

Thanks.

jyoti24

Jul 18, 2021
hi guys,

I got my AOR December 9-2020 , then covid happened , So in January 2022 I received an email stating they need my pp and fund statements from last six months. and after that nothing .i got ghost updates so many times but nothing happend .
question is at what stage they ask for pp and fund statements ?

s.ankit

Apr 13, 2022
Hello,
I have submitted an application to become a permanent resident of Canada under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program - International Graduate stream on Sunday, 5th December 2021. On 2nd March 2022, I received a query on my email to submit a document (Original copy of birth certificate) with a deadline of 30 days. In the same email, I received the application number and was able to link my application to the CIC account. To submit my document, on the CIC account, I did not get any option to submit it on my profile. Thus, I only had an option to submit it by filling out a web form. I submitted a web form with all details and a document on the same date 2nd March 2022. I received an automated generated reply of that webform on 2nd March 2022. After 15 days, I called IRCC to check if they received my document via webform or not. They informed to that they have not received a web form yet and it is because IRCC is receiving a lot of web forms and it may take time to receive a web form. I was told to wait for it.
Today, on 13th April 2022, I received an update on my account. The update was that a decision has been made on my application and it's cancelled as incomplete. The reason of it was that I do not meet the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the IRPA because a copy of the original birth certificate is missing.
A document that was asked to submit with 30 days deadline was submitted on the same day I received an email. However, it did not reach to IRCC Officer because of queues in a lot of web forms.
How should I do now? I’m totally blank after this email. Please help me in taking next steps.
Thank you

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Hello
I have my work experience docs ready but not prepared my spouse work experience docs...is it required in this process?? Or just principal applicant work experience docs needed?

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Good day everyone,

My wife as a primary applicant after receiving her ITA in Mar-2020, had finally received an email with regards to her visa being ready to be stamped upon submission of her passport in Mar-2022. However, we only recently got married in Mar-2022 and would like to update the change in circumstance of her profile to include me (her spouse) into the application so that we can enter the country together.

Would like someone to advise us on the time it takes after updating the change in circumstance martial status in the profile. I understand i would have to keep documents ready like proof of marriage, police certificates, medical examinations, Etc. However, would like to understand the timeline between updating the profile for the change in circumstance to receiving our PR?

Appreciate it if anyone could help us with such information.

Thank you

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Hello
I have my work experience docs ready but not prepared my spouse work experience docs...is it required in this process?? Or just principal applicant work experience docs needed?
Just principal applicant needs to submit the work experience documents

dobbydeol

Apr 30, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I created an EE profile and transmitted it. It was tagged ineligible.
Now I have created a new GC key and deleted the previous one.

There's this question, have you previously applied to come to Canada?

I have answered it as NO.

Is it correct?

ailshh

Jun 7, 2021
1. Either NOC is a skilled NOC and eligible for Express Entry. What is your CRS score?
2. Don’t expect a job offer. Once you immigrate then you can look for jobs. Can’t say as you will need to do your own research. NOC 7315 is licensed by Transport Canada so you need to see if your qualifications even are equivalent.
3. A job offer for points requires an LMIA for Express Entry. Few employers go through the process. You need to show experience if you get a job offer and LMIA.
4. Yes. No consequences.
Thanks a lot for your attention. My present CRS is 366, but I will have the IELTS re-exam to increment my score in soon few months. After studying the regulations more, I have recognized that NOC 7315 is regulated but it has several job titles including "Aircraft Gas Turbine Technician" which is not regulated except in Manitoba in accordance with the "Requirements, Professional certification and licensing" section in "jobbank.gc.ca", (https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/7614/ca). Also in Manitoba, this job title is voluntary regulated; it means you don't need to be certified to practice your occupation.
1- So it seems that just two job titles "Aircraft Maintenance Engineer" and "Aircraft Maintenance Journeyperson" are regulated all over the country of CANADA. Is it correct?
2- Is it correct if I say that the job title "Aircraft Gas Turbine Technician" is not compulsory regulated?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot for your attention. My present CRS is 366, but I will have the IELTS re-exam to increment my score in soon few months. After studying the regulations more, I have recognized that NOC 7315 is regulated but it has several job titles including "Aircraft Gas Turbine Technician" which is not regulated except in Manitoba in accordance with the "Requirements, Professional certification and licensing" section in "jobbank.gc.ca", (https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/7614/ca). Also in Manitoba, this job title is voluntary regulated; it means you don't need to be certified to practice your occupation.
1- So it seems that just two job titles "Aircraft Maintenance Engineer" and "Aircraft Maintenance Journeyperson" are regulated all over the country of CANADA. Is it correct?
2- Is it correct if I say that the job title "Aircraft Gas Turbine Technician" is not compulsory regulated?
Doesn’t matter what your title is. If your NOC is 7315 then it is a regulated profession.