+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

My spouse is the main applicant. She scored in ILETS CLB9, BSc - 3-years (2015 passed-out)and MSc 2-years (2017 passed-out) in Nutrition department from India as full time. But WES ECA considered BSc as 4-years full time and MSc as 1-year Post-graduate diploma full time.

She acquired part-time experience as a Nutritional Instructor (Teacher) while studying MSc program in India for 2 years. And currently, she is working in the same field.

Her experience was related to NOC 4021 (Vocational Institute Teacher in Nutritional Department). And also her employer agreed to issue work experience with CIC required format.

Whether CIC will consider this part-time experience or not?
Hi,

Yes, they will accept it. Foreign work experience while studying is acceptable.

Regards

Reactions: Najeefking

JaiHoJesus

Nov 25, 2017
Sure, check your mail.

Also visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com, these are two of the best preparation sites.

All the best
Thanks a ton Tanaka M for your quick response and support.
The sites you have sent are very helpful.
But is there a E-Book which has option for free download for reading and writing.

Can_2018

Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone..
I created my express entry profile around Feb 2017..
I got a letter from Immigration Canada with my EE profile ID below is the letter content,

Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.
You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent
resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding
a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.

If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.
Sincerely,
Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Did anyone received a letter like this from Canada Immigration,

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
Hello all,

I am creating a profile in Express entry. I have add mine and my spouse details, but there is no option to add children details any where in the portal.

The only option i got is Number of applicants you want to add to profile. I have added 4 Number (including me + spouse+ 2 children) in the option of family section and amount (CAD) bringing to Canada.

When and where i can add my children details such as name, age....in express entry profile creations.

I have completed the profile and i just need to agree and submit the profile.

Please suggest, am i missing any thing or i missed the children section some where.

Regards,
Raj.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I am creating a profile in Express entry. I have add mine and my spouse details, but there is no option to add children details any where in the portal.

The only option i got is Number of applicants you want to add to profile. I have added 4 Number (including me + spouse+ 2 children) in the option of family section and amount (CAD) bringing to Canada.

When and where i can add my children details such as name, age....in express entry profile creations.

I have completed the profile and i just need to agree and submit the profile.

Please suggest, am i missing any thing or i missed the children section some where.

Regards,
Raj.

In the post-ITA forms.

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,
I am planning to book medical exam for my spouse, kid and myself next month in Bangalore, India.

As it can be done in either ELBIT or FORTIS in Bangalore, I am just trying to find out which one is better. If you have any prior experience here, can you please recommend?

Thanks

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Yeah this is a standard letter they sent out automatically after the EE profile is created.

Hello everyone..
I created my express entry profile around Feb 2017..
I got a letter from Immigration Canada with my EE profile ID below is the letter content,

Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.
You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent
resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding
a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.

If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.
Sincerely,
Integration and Foreign Credential Referral Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Did anyone received a letter like this from Canada Immigration,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a ton Tanaka M for your quick response and support.
The sites you have sent are very helpful.
But is there a E-Book which has option for free download for reading and writing.
Send me your email address I share one.

regards

LegoFriends

Nov 27, 2017
Hello all,
I am going to apply for EE as a principal applicant and have a couple of questions:

1. I am going to receive my MSc diploma in June 2018 (but in fact I already completed my studies). Is it better to apply after I receive it?
2. Should my wife also evaluate her diplomas and get reference letters from an employee (by the time of my application or later)?
3. According to my work experience in NOC I found that my skill level type is A. What does this classification mean in terms of the labour market demand?

Thank you all in advance for your answers :)

Can_2018

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah this is a standard letter they sent out automatically after the EE profile is created.
thanks for your reply.. but my EE profile was created around February this year and only now I am getting this letter...does this mean that the Immigration officers are looking on my profile?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I am going to apply for EE as a principal applicant and have a couple of questions:

1. I am going to receive my MSc diploma in June 2018 (but in fact I already completed my studies). Is it better to apply after I receive it?
2. Should my wife also evaluate her diplomas and get reference letters from an employee (by the time of my application or later)?
3. According to my work experience in NOC I found that my skill level type is A. What does this classification mean in terms of the labour market demand?

Thank you all in advance for your answers :)
1 - Canadian or foreign diploma?
2 - It is up to you whether you want to evaluate her diplomas, if you need the CRS points then do so. I cannot give you a proper answer to your other question as I do not know if her work experience is Canadian or foreign.
3 - Depending on your specific NOC it could mean that certain provinces value it and would give you a better chance of obtaining provincial nomination.

LegoFriends

Nov 27, 2017
1 - Canadian or foreign diploma?
2 - It is up to you whether you want to evaluate her diplomas, if you need the CRS points then do so. I cannot give you a proper answer to your other question as I do not know if her work experience is Canadian or foreign.
3 - Depending on your specific NOC it could mean that certain provinces value it and would give you a better chance of obtaining provincial nomination.
Thank you so much for your quick reply. Below are my clarifications. Appreciate your help!

1. Foreign diploma.
2. She has neither Canadian WExp or Canadian education. Shall we attach her evaluated diplomas by the time of application?

And two more question, please.
I worked for 17 months then started my MSc for 1.5 years and now going back to the same work. So by the time of application, I will have 2-3 years WE.
Should my work experience be continuous?

According to the calculator on CIC.gc.ca my score is 451. Do I have a chance to get an invitation by the end of 2018?

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for quick reply. Below are my clarifications. Appreciate your help!

1. Foreign diploma.
2. She has neither Canadian WExp or Canadian education. Shall we attach her evaluated diplomas by the time of application?

And two more question, please.
I worked for 17 months then started my MSc for 1.5 years and now going back to the same work. So by the time of application, I will have 2-3 years WE.
Should my work experience be continuous?

According to the calculator on CIC.gc.ca my score is 451. Do I have a chance to get an invitation by the end of 2018?

Will officer review any particular and applications (taking into account that I am a CFA charterholder and MBA) or just cut off?
1 - Then the problem that arises regarding your foreign diploma is whether WES or any other association would assess such credential without your diploma.

2 - Like I said if you want to claim points for her education and have assessed her credentials you are more than free to include her credentials. As she only has foreign work experience it is irrelevant to the principal applicants' application as it doesn't contribute in CRS nor on your eligibility under the FSW program. Do not include such experience in the work history section and add it only in the personal history section once you receive an ITA. No proof of employment will be required.

3 - You only need a year of full-time continuous work experience, after having such requirement you can add all other work experience to claim CRS points even if there are gaps.

4 - 451 is quite competitive so it should be sufficient to get an ITA.

5 - No idea what you are asking in your last question.