+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello guys,

I have one question here regarding my working hours for EE
I have worked since 1st April 2017 in Noc B category as a full time.
I understand that 1 year and 1560 hour is required to be able to be eligible for EE.
Then am I able to apply for EE on the date of 1st April next year? and is it okay to quit my job after I submit my profile when I am going through CEC?

I have enough funds in my bank, but if I go through CEC, it is not necessary to show a proof of funds and simply input 0 in my profile, am I right?
Hi,

1- Yes, you will qualify on the 1st of April 2018 and its ok to quit your job afterwards.
2- correct.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I must first of all say i am impressed at the amount of information available here and the assistance given. It is commendable.

Secondly, i need advise.
I did ECA for my bachelors and Masters. I received my evaluation from WES on Monday and they noted a difference on my date of birth and also a difference on my name on the certificate for the bachelors. The school told me they had done the change but it seems it was done after they had sent the documents to WES. However, the Master evaluation is okay.

Can i go ahead and use it? If not, what should i do?

pls assist. thanks
Hi,

Since your masters is ok you are fine as you are given points for your highest qualification. I would also mention the error in my LOE.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello friends!

please help me to understand why my profile is not eligible.

age - 30
education - master's degree
IELTS - L8 R6.5 W6.5 S8.5
work exp - more than 6 years
NOC 1524

funds for 2 more than 20k

I've tried to submit an app several times, but the system didn't register me in the pool...

The response doesn't make sense since I've passed the initial questionnaire.

can it be that IELTS certificate number is not valid in general? I passed an exam June 2017, so it's fresh...WES certificate is OK also.

I'm really confused, need your help...thanks.

Ann

the response is:

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.
Hi,

Everything looks fine to me. Have you not selected Quebec as your destination? Also check you are entering your dates correctly.

regards

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

It is difficult to say as every case is different. A realistic expectation is 4 months but could be less or more.

regards
Thanks. Which is the best province for immigration or all are equally good. Which one is the most favoured among the immigrants?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Guys,

Is there any chance for a candidate who is having a CRS of 435 to get his ITA by end of this year? & how good is 435? will it be adequate?

pls reply soon, thanks :D

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All - I am planning to appear for IELTS in Feb 2018.

If anybody has good E-Book on Reading and Writing, then I request you to kinldy send the same at below given E-mail address

My Email id is --> JaideepTrivedi@Yahoo.co.in

Thanks in Advance
Sure, check your mail.

Also visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com, these are two of the best preparation sites.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Can you please tell me whether spouse's PF statement is accepted in proof of funds?

Thanks
Hi,

It should be. She will however need to sign a notarised affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for Immigration purposes.

All the best

Reactions: ex4prep

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

Is there any chance for a candidate who is having a CRS of 435 to get his ITA by end of this year? & how good is 435? will it be adequate?

pls reply soon, thanks :D
Hi,

Follow a thread called Ray of Hope. IMO, there is a decent chance, but if not, expect it in January.

Regards

Najeefking

Jan 22, 2016
Hi,

My spouse is the main applicant. She scored in ILETS CLB9, BSc - 3-years (2015 passed-out)and MSc 2-years (2017 passed-out) in Nutrition department from India as full time. But WES ECA considered BSc as 4-years full time and MSc as 1-year Post-graduate diploma full time.

She acquired part-time experience as a Nutritional Instructor (Teacher) while studying MSc program in India for 2 years. And currently, she is working in the same field.

Her experience was related to NOC 4021 (Vocational Institute Teacher in Nutritional Department). And also her employer agreed to issue work experience with CIC required format.

Whether CIC will consider this part-time experience or not?

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

It should be. She will however need to sign a notarised affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for Immigration purposes.

All the best
Thanks Tanaka. I have one more question.

My spouse has also transferred money (around CAD 10K) to my savings account last month. I am going to take statement of the same savings account for POF. Do I need to explain anything for this transfer considering he is also an applicant in my application?

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
hi... expert. If I am not showing my spouse work experience in my Express entry profile, will it create problem in future?? As her experience is not giving me any extra point..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi... expert. If I am not showing my spouse work experience in my Express entry profile, will it create problem in future?? As her experience is not giving me any extra point..
Hi,

No, it won't. In fact that's the best thing to do.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Tanaka. I have one more question.

My spouse has also transferred money (around CAD 10K) to my savings account last month. I am going to take statement of the same savings account for POF. Do I need to explain anything for this transfer considering he is also an applicant in my application?
Yes, you do. Just mention it in your LOE and provide proof of the transaction.

Regards

Reactions: ex4prep