+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I have a query. Our eAOR date is 1st July 2017. If any can reply please.
My spouse is PA. I am not accompanying as I am in a contractual job with surety bond.
My spouse submitted the LOE for this with my Appointment letter , pay stubs, etc as backup document.

My query is that whether VO is going to verify the same? I am planning to breach the contract. Please help!!

GSC

Jul 12, 2017
Dear all, Need Help with IMM5562 supplementary travels..

Received the request from CIC for Supplementary Travel Form IMM5562.
The Form only has 6-7 fields for travel history whereas my travel history has more than 25 entries. Although it says that you can add additional sheet with the form but this form is Secured and password protected and wont allow any modifications except for filling the fields.

Please guide as to how we can attach the additional sheet with Form IMM5562.....

imtiaz1bd

Mar 13, 2017
firstly sorry to hear about the impending divorce.

i dont think it will affect in any way... but once the divorce is official you have to inform IRCC about this with the relevant documents... this is to ensure she doesnt travel to canada anytime in the near future as your accompanying spouse, or if she has to applly for canada PR later she has to do it on her own

as far as your passport question is concerned, i dont think it matters at all. not all countries passports have spouse name written on them anyway.

good luck
feeling a bit relieved, thanks to you!

imtiaz1bd

Mar 13, 2017
Hi,

I hope you are able to work things out, but as advised, this shouldn't affect you. Just inform IRCC for the purposes of future applications, e.g you want to re-marry and bring your wife to Canada. This may be a problem if you dont inform IRCC.

Regards
Thank you! nice of you to point out an important future implication.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query. Our eAOR date is 1st July 2017. If any can reply please.
My spouse is PA. I am not accompanying as I am in a contractual job with surety bond.
My spouse submitted the LOE for this with my Appointment letter , pay stubs, etc as backup document.

My query is that whether VO is going to verify the same? I am planning to breach the contract. Please help!!
Well anything you submit, VO will obviously verify. How they do it is a different question altogether.

IMHO you should not have put non accompanying, even if you were not planning to join currently... i'm not 100% sure how to add you back to the application at a later stage... i think it shoudl be straightforward, but process im not aware of...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear all, Need Help with IMM5562 supplementary travels..

Received the request from CIC for Supplementary Travel Form IMM5562.
The Form only has 6-7 fields for travel history whereas my travel history has more than 25 entries. Although it says that you can add additional sheet with the form but this form is Secured and password protected and wont allow any modifications except for filling the fields.

Please guide as to how we can attach the additional sheet with Form IMM5562.....
Hi,

You will need to use plain paper for the additional trips and then merge them into one PDF document.

Reactions: GSC

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie on this forum. Do apologize is its a wrong question. I worked as a full time software engineer 37hr/week for one year as internship while i was in the uni. It was a year out called industrial placement. Should that be consider as a work experience or not?

Thanks
Azeem

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie on this forum. Do apologize is its a wrong question. I worked as a full time software engineer 37hr/week for one year as internship while i was in the uni. It was a year out called industrial placement. Should that be consider as a work experience or not?

Thanks
Azeem
Hi,

Firstly, there is no such thing as a wrong question. Feel free to ask.

Although foreign work experience while studying is acceptable, I highly doubt yours is acceptable since this was part of your degree program. As an intern your work experience does not qualify under Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B, and is likely not remunerated (apart from allowances). Thus, IMO, you should not include it as it is risky.

All the best

Reactions: mhd_azeem

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

Firstly, there is no such thing as a wrong question. Feel free to ask.

Although foreign work experience while studying is acceptable, I highly doubt yours is acceptable since this was part of your degree program. As an intern your work experience does not qualify under Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B, and is likely not remunerated (apart from allowances). Thus, IMO, you should not include it as it is risky.

All the best
Thanks @TanakaM I really appreciate your answer. Actually, I took my year off so I think you are right. I have 4 years of work experience 2 years after my diplomas and BSC (2 years) and then I did my graduate BSC (Hons - 4 Years (3 Year education + 1 Year Work Experience)) and now i have been working as a full time employee since 2015. If I just used the 4 years of work experience not the one I had while study. Would that be fine?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks @TanakaM I really appreciate your answer. Actually, I took my year off so I think you are right. I have 4 years of work experience 2 years after my diplomas and BSC (2 years) and then I did my graduate BSC (Hons - 4 Years (3 Year education + 1 Year Work Experience)) and now i have been working as a full time employee since 2015. If I just used the 4 years of work experience not the one I had while study. Would that be fine?
Yes, that will be perfect. :)

All the best

Reactions: mhd_azeem

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
I am in mid of my pr application medical passed stage i am getting married in 2 months so i want to add my spouse and as am an inland applicant i will have to visit home country to do that. So, shall i go now and get married or shall i wait for PPR ad then before stamping do the marriage.
If i leave canada do CIC give me an option to send my passport to my own country for stamping?
If not will they allow my entry i have study visa till novemeber this year ?

thanks

parul_grewal

Jul 9, 2017
hi Guys,

Can anyone confirm this.
if ielts expires then our profile in express entry automatically expires bcz cic runs some checks before each draw and removes profiles where ielts is expired?

Thanks in advance