+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello All i am facing critical situation please help. After almost 5 months of EE PNP PR application I received Additional document request as in order to make final decision we need new passport valid more then 6 months current one is expiring in nove21/2017. Why they asking this coz i am already in canada. I have enough amount of time to finish landing and everything. Moreover i have been to Indian embassy to renew passport they denied as i am in transition period on IMPLIED STATUS. We replied back to cic tht new PP cant be issued by embassy as i have to follow indian protocols too. No help from anyone whatsoever.? Very scared nervous 7 years hard work is on stake. I see many getting PPRs with PP valid not more then 6 months and still everything went smooth even from outside canada. Please help.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hello All i am facing critical situation please help. After almost 5 months of EE PNP PR application I received Additional document request as in order to make final decision we need new passport valid more then 6 months current one is expiring in nove21/2017. Why they asking this coz i am already in canada. I have enough amount of time to finish landing and everything. Moreover i have been to Indian embassy to renew passport they denied as i am in transition period on IMPLIED STATUS. We replied back to cic tht new PP cant be issued by embassy as i have to follow indian protocols too. No help from anyone whatsoever.? Very scared nervous 7 years hard work is on stake. I see many getting PPRs with PP valid not more then 6 months and still everything went smooth even from outside canada. Please help.
if there is no way to renew your passport in Canada you may have to go and renew it from India? how much time they give you to submit it

dmaddukuri

Jun 12, 2017
Yampower excellent thank you,we are waiting for the ECA report and will create the profile
Hi, can you also able to explain or direct me through how to get our ECA reports done and to whom do they need to send to? I'm trying to fill in my EOI application in the mid- July after my IELTS exam on July 8th. Thank you!

Rayson

Dec 16, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I was asked to provide "Travel History Info Form" by CIC today but I didn't travel neither outside of Canada nor outside of my originated country.

Can you please advise.

Thanks a lot.

ForeverCH

Jan 30, 2016
Hi All, I wanted to know if I had receive a valid job offer under the global talent stream, would this mean I would receive an auto invitation to apply? Also, would my common law partner be able to receive a work permit along with me the same time? Thanks in advance.

Rayson

Dec 16, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I was asked to provide "Travel History Info Form" by CIC today but I didn't travel neither outside of Canada nor outside of my originated country.

Can you please advise.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Can you please advise.
So you've never left your home country?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Can you please advise.

Thanks a lot.
maybe you have to mention Canada as history travel, i'm not sure

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never left my country other than where I am living currently.

currently I am living in Canada from past 3 years
Mention such travels.

I know the whole it was "between country of residence and country of origin" but still mention them.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
But why they ask me when others are getting it smoothly
Some things you will need to attach copies of are:
  • your valid passport (we do not accept expired passports or other travel documents)
  • your language test results
  • your valid written job offer from an employer in Canada, if you have one
  • your provincial nomination, if you have one
  • in some cases, proof that you have enough money to support yourself (and your family members in Canada, if any are coming with you)
  • any other documents on the Document Checklist, and
  • your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report, if you included the results in your Express Entry profile.
If your passport will expire within six months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, update your passport information in your application. This will make sure it is valid when we process your application.
when did you apply?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi guys.
*URGENTE*
please i need your help, i got ITA but my LMIA was expire 2days before and they include the 50 points from arranged employment and if they don't count it, it will be problem in my score it will goes under the minimum of the range and my question is if i add one year experience foreign which i didn't mention it in first profile from where i got invitation , do they will count it as recalculating or they going to say left out important detail?
Regards