+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hi ,

I am feeling EE now and come across spouse first name and last name.

as per her passport , it does not have surname/family name. Only given name exist.

please advise what to fill in surname field since i can not move forward without filling it.

is it ok use given name in both the fields.

br,
H Mir

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
Hi ,

I am feeling EE now and come across spouse first name and last name.

as per her passport , it does not have surname/family name. Only given name exist.

please advise what to fill in surname field since i can not move forward without filling it.

is it ok use given name in both the fields.

br,
H Mir
You will have to input "Not Applicable" for now and explain this later after getting an ITA.

Stellajo

Jul 1, 2015
Hi There!

I received an invitation to apply for PR under Canadian Experience Class as I have nearly two years of full-time work experience under a qualifying NOC with my Post-graduate Work Permit. I am in the process of gathering the required documentation but I have some problems in getting my Employer reference letters for my part-time jobs (almost 5 p/t jobs) I did during my full-time studies. I know the part-time jobs I did during my 'student' status do not count under CEC, but since I have included those jobs in my 'work history' in my Express Entry application (It was totally my fault - I shouldn't have added them!), I am required to attach reference letters for every part-time job I did as a student. Can someone let me know what happens if I don't include those letters in my PR application? Apparently I can't complete the PR application with outstanding documentation for all those jobs.

Thank you very much for your time!

S

Jun 30, 2015
Hi to all
As the cut off score is continuously decreasing at each consecutive draw of express entry .Shouldnt I expect that i might reach to 300 points at the end of this year??

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
fahad.khan said:
Hello Experts,

Guys i have experience in two NOC Codes 2253(2006-2010 more than 3 Yrs) then 2 yrs break and then 2147(2012-present), what score will i get or how will EE is going to assess me?

Waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions
Plz Respond guys

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you so much

All now transmitted

Roxxx8 said:
-Make sure you are hitting 'continue' at the bottom of the page not just 'save and exit' after making a change, saving and exit assumes you will be coming back to make additional changes. If you hit continue it should take you at a page that would require a digital signature and verification of your passwords or secret questions. I hope this help. when it is fully transmitted, on the front page of your mycic , it should say. . 'Processing Updates' or something like that, and next day you should get an email from CCI saying its updated. at which time it would say 'Updated' and all sections inside will show 'transmitted'

Jun 30, 2015
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
hi
I want to know that applicants who have crs points less than 400 should expect ITA in later draws ??

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi,

I am planning to apply for EE as a principle applicant. I have got my IELTS score as well. However, after filling the IELTS | WES form I got married. SO, now in my current passport spouse name is not there. So, can I continue with the EE application without getting my spouse name included. I can provide marriage certificate for proof. Also, in my husband's passport he has spouse name listed.

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hi every1,

I completed masters 2010 and ECA is access for that. and my experience is relevant to educational degree which started in 2013. please answer of the express entry profile question below.

EE profile- work history-occupation

EE Question : primary occupation (4 digit noc code)
my answer : 2147

EE Question : Date xxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation.

my answer :

what year should i put for the above question. 2010 or 2013 ?

I appreciate for your expert advise.

br,
H Mir

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just submitted my EE profile and it says "ineligible" i am confused why is that
Can please anybody help me
My profile detail
Age 24
Experience - 1 year
NOC B
Celpip

Listening 9
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6

Working on LIMA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I just submitted my EE profile and it says "ineligible" i am confused why is that
Can please anybody help me
My profile detail
Age 24
Experience - 1 year
NOC B
Celpip

Listening 9
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6

Working on LIMA.
Was any part of that 1 year experience gained while you were a full-time student?

Check the CEC eligibility criteria here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

haris86

Jul 1, 2015
Quick question regarding choosing education level.

I have done my Engineering and have 8 years of experience. In addition, I completed certification on Six Sigma Green belt and project management professional (PMP).

Which education level should I choose? Should I choose "Bachelors degree" or "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" ????

I would like to claim points for my wife as well and will be sending her certificates for ECA. She has also done her B.E and has done a recognised certification on Software testing. She is pursuing her MBA through part-time. In her case, which education level should I choose???

Many thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haris86 said:
Quick question regarding choosing education level.

I have done my Engineering and have 8 years of experience. In addition, I completed certification on Six Sigma Green belt and project management professional (PMP).

Which education level should I choose? Should I choose "Bachelors degree" or "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" ????

I would like to claim points for my wife as well and will be sending her certificates for ECA. She has also done her B.E and has done a recognised certification on Software testing. She is pursuing her MBA through part-time. In her case, which education level should I choose???

Many thanks!
The answers to both your questions are based on what the ECA reports state at the top where it says Canadian Equivalence summary. Once you have the reports, you will know what to choose.

I don't think PMP and Six Sigma can be clubbed with a Bachelors degree to claim "Two or more certificates...". If WES allows you to submit PMP or Six Sigma certificates for assessment, then they can be rightfully claimed after the assessment report states their equivalency. However, I doubt that very much because ECA pertains to academic qualifications and not professional certifications.

Hope that helps. All the best!

haris86

Jul 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
The answers to both your questions are based on what the ECA reports state at the top where it says Canadian Equivalence summary. Once you have the reports, you will know what to choose.

I don't think PMP and Six Sigma can be clubbed with a Bachelors degree to claim "Two or more certificates...". If WES allows you to submit PMP or Six Sigma certificates for assessment, then they can be rightfully claimed after the assessment report states their equivalency. However, I doubt that very much because ECA pertains to academic qualifications and not professional certifications.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Thanks for your reply.

I guess I will just send copy of our certifications to WES and see what they finally accept. In this case, should I just add copy of the certificates in the same envelope as that of university transcript? I'm not sure if there is any official transcript that I can get for my certification from KPMG (where I did the course).

On another note, can I get the ECA first and then start the EE application??