+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
Hi,

I am a Bachelor of commerce & an MBA. In that case, as I have a Master's Degree, is it sufficient to get only my MBA degree assessed by WES or do I also need to assess my Bachelor's degree. WES website says i need to get my highest degree evaluated .

But i am bit confused as to how to score more in terms of ''Skill Transfer-ability factor'' in express entry point system where we get 25 points for Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer (levels 3,4 & 5) with CLB 9 or more

and

50 points for Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (levels 6,7 & Cool with CLB 9 or more

please guide

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rheaoberoi said:
Thanks
I hope If I mention "yes" to " Applied earler to CIC" without giving any UCI info...it would still be ok?
If you say Yes, you'll have to mention the UCI. Say No if you don't want to mention it.

curious1

Jun 30, 2015
Re: Express Entry

Hello everyone,

I am new to this, so please forgive me if I am asking the obvious. I have applied for Express entry for PR, but have not yet submitted my application as I am awaiting my IELTS results and also my WES application. I have just recently received an offer letter to study in Canada from Seneca College. If i accept this offer from Seneca, will it lower my chances of getting the PR? Will it affect my PR (Express entry application) in anyway or will it help?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Kind regards

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Please help with a few queries -

1. Can I apply for multiple PNP - Nova Scotia | New Brunswick (Score - 378); while my spouse with a higher score (406) can apply to OONP. So, that we cover all three programs
2. What is the scope for NOC 0621 - Retail and wholesale trade managers for Nova Scotia and New Brunswick programs. Are these priority sectors?
3. I am in the process of getting my documents attested. Have paid fees for WES, but not submitted docs to WES. Can I create the profile in EE with my expected WES result and update it later in case WES gives a different result

Many Thanks

DiazJenkins

Jun 30, 2015
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
Yes YamPower,

I have reported to moderator to this thread is sticky.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed 3 things related to the CIC website and wanted to check if i am the only one facing these issues -

1. Many times when trying to get to my submitted application, i authenticate via GCKey but it takes me back to the CIC home page. After few tries and changing browsers it works. Some days it would work on IE and other days on Chrome.. Am i the only one facing this issue ?

2. ITA rounds - the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp still shows details of Round #10 (June 12, 2015) to me. On 27 June morning for a few minutes it showed the details of round #11 and then it was gone.... Again is this the same for others too ?

3. Is there is better way to view current ITA announcements other than the link above ?

Thanks..

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hello people

I made some changes to my EE profile 2 weeks ago, personal details and work history but it is yet to be transmitted. every other status reads "transmitted" except those two reading "updated"

Is there anything i can do to get it changed to transmitted

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hello people

I made some changes to my EE profile 2 weeks ago, personal details and work history but it is yet to be transmitted. every other status reads "transmitted" except those two reading "updated"

Jun 30, 2015
hi
I am Mohit from India.I am married and have one kid.I have done masters of computer applications and working as a web developer since 4 years.I have scored sufficiently well in IELTS L-7,R-8,W-6.5,S-6.5.I don't have nomination and any job offer.I have got 343 crs points .I want to know that what are my chances to get selected in express entry pool.I want to apply in july.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitsharmamehak said:
hi
I am Mohit from India.I am married and have one kid.I have done masters of computer applications and working as a web developer since 4 years.I have scored sufficiently well in IELTS L-7,R-8,W-6.5,S-6.5.I don't have nomination and any job offer.I have got 343 crs points .I want to know that what are my chances to get selected in express entry pool.I want to apply in july.
Unfortunately, that score is too low for getting an ITA. You'll have to increase your points to at least 400 for a fighting chance. Try improving your IELTS score to at least 8 in Listening and 7 in other sections.

All the best!

Roxxx8

Dec 11, 2014
abyurla said:
Hello people

-Make sure you are hitting 'continue' at the bottom of the page not just 'save and exit' after making a change, saving and exit assumes you will be coming back to make additional changes. If you hit continue it should take you at a page that would require a digital signature and verification of your passwords or secret questions. I hope this help. when it is fully transmitted, on the front page of your mycic , it should say. . 'Processing Updates' or something like that, and next day you should get an email from CCI saying its updated. at which time it would say 'Updated' and all sections inside will show 'transmitted'

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Experts,

Guys i have experience in two NOC Codes 2253(2006-2010 more than 3 Yrs) then 2 yrs break and then 2147(2012-present), what score will i get or how will EE is going to assess me?

Waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hello Every1.

quick question for your expert advise guys.

I am ready with ECA and IELTS scores. and willing to fill in EE profile.

BTech in Electronics and communication engineering

MSc in Wireless Communication System Engineering

My Designation is PROJECT ENGINEER (in wireless networking ). I have gone through the NOC list but the title project engineer is not available. However 2147- Wireless communication networks engineer is available.

my job profile matches with the 2147 code but my designation is different. What shall i do ? can i use this noc code ?

my ECA is for masters.

I appreciate for your help.

Br,
H Mir

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
Hello Every1.

quick question for your expert advise guys.

I am ready with ECA and IELTS scores. and willing to fill in EE profile.

BTech in Electronics and communication engineering

MSc in Wireless Communication System Engineering

My Designation is PROJECT ENGINEER (in wireless networking ). I have gone through the NOC list but the title project engineer is not available. However 2147- Wireless communication networks engineer is available.

my job profile matches with the 2147 code but my designation is different. What shall i do ? can i use this noc code ?

my ECA is for masters.

I appreciate for your help.

Br,
H Mir
Designation or job title isn't as important as matching Main Duties of the NOC with your roles & responsibilities at your workplace. If there's a clear correspondence there, choose that NOC.

All the best!

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Designation or job title isn't as important as matching Main Duties of the NOC with your roles & responsibilities at your workplace. If there's a clear correspondence there, choose that NOC.

All the best!
thank buddy I appreciate for your prompt reply.