+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
roshnee said:
thanks a lot for reply so do u have any idea how much minimum score he needs?
The minimum score until now is 453. So, people having a score near that can apply.

There is nothing wrong in applying though. He can try. It's just that it'll take time to get ITA.

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those who have already received ITA,

What are the guidelines/restrictions for the documents that needs to be uploaded?

e.g. File size,format,grey scale vs color etc....

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Hi Guys this is my very first post here,
Just wanna know I got my PNP under economic class so am I eligible to apply my PR under express entry?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I'm going to submit a EE application this August. Based on my calculations, I only have 303 points. Can you check if my calculations is correct, and what should I do to improve my points ?

# Age : 25 yrs
# Marital status : single/never married
# Education : Bachelor of Computer System (in BC)
# Canada Work Exp : 1 year (this August), Fulltime (NOC 2282)
# IELTS Score : Haven't taken one yet, but I assume the minimum is CLB7
# Vancouver, BC
# No relatives in Canada.

adilwzc

Jun 15, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam,

Can you please tell me about close relative information. If my first cousin (Close relative) is living in Manitoba since 2 years & Manitoba Government is still supporting to my first cousin (Close relative) then he/she will sponsor to me or not? Please provide details.

Thanks in advance!

sabeehsherazi

Jun 24, 2015
Dear All,

I've just taken my IELTS and with it got my qualifications evaluated through WES as well for CIC purposes since I'm planning to apply under Express Entry (FSWP). Need to ask few questions:

1. I'm planning to move my family (wife & a kid) under express entry, but my wife didn't take IELTS and we didn't get her qualifications evaluated through WES cause it won't add much scores to the comprehensive ranking system of express entry as compared to costs associated with it. So when I update my profile under express entry so do I need to add spouse as applicant as well or just update my information.

2. And for proof of funds how the same needs to managed and when does CIC checks for sufficient funds availability with applicant?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adilwzc said:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Can you please tell me about close relative information. If my first cousin (Close relative) is living in Manitoba since 2 years & Manitoba Government is still supporting to my first cousin (Close relative) then he/she will sponsor to me or not? Please provide details.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsorship class is a separate area altogether and I'm not sure if cousins can be sponsored under that category. Check the Manitoba site and relevant threads elsewhere on this forum.

Under EE economic class immigration, having a relative doesn't get you any points. Under Manitoba PNP, you can get 20 points for having a close relative but you'll still need 60/100 to qualify for the program. And qualifying does not guarantee an invitation which needs additional evidences to get points on a different scale altogether.

Read more on the link below.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
Hi,

I have a question: when one applies for the ECA and gets a unique number to be quted while getting the documents evaluated from the respective universities, is it possible to submit the immigration application meanwhile. Or would the application not be processed until the transcripts reach WES and they give a final result.

rgds

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravg said:
Hi,

I have a question: when one applies for the ECA and gets a unique number to be quted while getting the documents evaluated from the respective universities, is it possible to submit the immigration application meanwhile. Or would the application not be processed until the transcripts reach WES and they give a final result.
rgds
You can't submit your EE profile without completing your ECA and IELTS. The system will ask for ECA ref number and IELTS TRF in addition to other details and you can't fill in those without finishing the process.

All the best!

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
thanks for the reply.

so just the eca reference number will suffice apart from IELTS score to submit the ee profile. and subsequently eca report can be submitted?

Asivad Anac said:
You can't submit your EE profile without completing your ECA and IELTS. The system will ask for ECA ref number and IELTS TRF in addition to other details and you can't fill in those without finishing the process.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravg said:
thanks for the reply.

so just the eca reference number will suffice apart from IELTS score to submit the ee profile. and subsequently eca report can be submitted?
Not really. You'll also need to know your ECA summary so that you can choose level of education appropriately.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wan2no said:
is EE is open for any occupation? not 29 or 50?
Yes. EE does not have any limits for any NOCs. It is all about having a CRS score equal to or higher than the cutoff in a particular draw.

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi all,
Any guesses when the next draw will take place?
So eager to know the lowest score eligible for the next draw...
Mine is 466 and waiting..... ::)