+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

OKHA1

Jul 24, 2015
Hello,

Pls I need urgent help!!!

I started working with my new company on 22 November, 2014, which is suppose to complete 2years by 22, November, 2016. Unfortunately, when i created my express entry PROFILE today, it shows 473 (which was the points i calculated for 2years when I used the CRS tool) instead of 260 for one year.

Are you sure is not going to affect me if i receive my ITA before 22 of November, 2016?
What can I do?

Thank you all

OKHA1

Jul 24, 2015
OKHA1 said:
Hello,

Pls I need urgent help!!!

I started working with my new company on 22 November, 2014, which is suppose to complete 2years by 22, November, 2016. Unfortunately, when i created my express entry PROFILE today, it shows 473 points (which was the points i calculated for 2years when I used the CRS tool) instead of 260 points for one year.

Are you sure is not going to affect me if i receive my ITA before 22 of November, 2016?
What can I do?

Also, the EE profile only shows year and month!

Thank you all

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Hi All,

Need your help please.
I have recreated my EE profile with a hope of getting a nomination for OINP soon. However, I have a question if anyone else has experienced and can answer.

1. My family strength is 3 ( Myself, spouse and a child) as noted in family details during EE profile creation.
2. EE profile has only two tabs ( For me and my accompanying spouse)
3. There is no tab at EE profile for the child!!

Is it true that they do not ask for their passport/details as they do not carry any points for EE profile? Has anyone experienced this and seen this as missing?
And we need to only submit the details when we apply for OINP or CIC at a later stage of nomination.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
sahilsid said:
Hi All,

Need your help please.
I have recreated my EE profile with a hope of getting a nomination for OINP soon. However, I have a question if anyone else has experienced and can answer.

1. My family strength is 3 ( Myself, spouse and a child) as noted in family details during EE profile creation.
2. EE profile has only two tabs ( For me and my accompanying spouse)
3. There is no tab at EE profile for the child!!

Is it true that they do not ask for their passport/details as they do not carry any points for EE profile? Has anyone experienced this and seen this as missing?
And we need to only submit the details when we apply for OINP or CIC at a later stage of nomination.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
As per earlier discussions on this forum on this topic, the response is that child's details are required subsequent to ITA since they do not carry any points.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msabedin said:
Hi kashjuni,

May I know your qualifications that made CRS 466?
Hello,
WES - 2 or more degrees for both self and spouse
IETLS - CLB10 for self and CLB9 for spouse
Age - 31

Basically it boils down to your IELTS score, your education and age. That is it.

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
rudbee said:
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters
It will only require your Bachelors and Masters to be provided which is evaluated by the WES/Credential Assessment. WES will provide you will Canadian equivalent and EE profile will also ask for the 'ECA#' from the WES certificate

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
As per earlier discussions on this forum on this topic, the response is that child's details are required subsequent to ITA since they do not carry any points.
Thanks a ton Vaibhav!!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
sahilsid said:
It will only require your Bachelors and Masters to be provided which is evaluated by the WES/Credential Assessment. WES will provide you will Canadian equivalent and EE profile will also ask for the 'ECA#' from the WES certificate
ECA has been done for bachelors and masters.

So I should not Put SSC and HSC. ONLY Bachelors and Masters, right?

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Dear All,

I have a query about the experience letter. It is hard to get the experience letter from my employer. I do have my initial offer letter, every year compensation letter (show my salary stc.), my deputation letter to USA, USA compensation letter and employment verification letter in USA.
Can I put all of them together in a single pdf and that will work.

Can someone please help.

Thanks

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
rudbee said:
So I should not Put SSC and HSC. ONLY Bachelors and Masters, right?
Yes, that's correct... only Bachelors and Masters. Once you create your profile, your score will reflect with these degrees considered.
You can use this tool as well to see the predictive score you will get in total post creating the profile.
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rahuldokwal said:
Dear All,

I have a query about the experience letter. It is hard to get the experience letter from my employer. I do have my initial offer letter, every year compensation letter (show my salary stc.), my deputation letter to USA, USA compensation letter and employment verification letter in USA.
Can I put all of them together in a single pdf and that will work.

Can someone please help.

Thanks
You can use a combination of documents in the absence of the required information, but what is most important is the duties and responsibilities. Check this thread to see alternatives that applicants have resorted to in the absence of a reference letter http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
salkhan said:
Hi Senior members please help.

I am working of my APR and just reached the document checklist point.

I am asked to provide an Offer of Employment as a required document. I have a 1 year work experience in Canada based on which my EE profile was. I had a PNP (based on higher studies), now the job I am current on and taking credit for is non LMIA and I was offered this job as a part time role while I was just finishing my thesis (on study permit). The job was internally changed to full time regular once I finished my Masters and obtained PGWP.

What do you suggest I provide against this document requirement. The offer of employment I have says Part time role and then I have an email request from my manager to HR to change my employment status and then another email to confirm that status has been changed. Can I stitch all these documents and provide this as an offer of employment for this job?

Thank you, awaiting your responses.
I am still researching this, any inputs would be appreciated. As per my understanding so far, I had said "YES" to the Intended employment in Work History section of my e-APR. If I change that to No, my checklist changes and I am not asked to upload "Offer of Employment".

Not sure what would be the correct selection for my case. I do not have a LMIA based job. I am working on PGWP.

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salkhan said:
I am still researching this, any inputs would be appreciated. As per my understanding so far, I had said "YES" to the Intended employment in Work History section of my e-APR. If I change that to No, my checklist changes and I am not asked to upload "Offer of Employment".

Not sure what would be the correct selection for my case. I do not have a LMIA based job. I am working on PGWP.

Thanks.
I'm sure someone else asked this question a while back. I just can't remember the answer :p

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
DelPiero07 said:
I'm sure someone else asked this question a while back. I just can't remember the answer :p
Thanks for your help anyways.