+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi all,
Please answer my query

i want to send my technical board 1 year diploma to WES for evaluation,i have not recieved the actual diploma certifcate from board yet ,however, i have marks sheet of this diploma
can i ask technical board of education to send WES format transcript form with marks sheet

Is it necessary to send actual diploma certificate to WES alongwith verified mark sheet
or
only transcript or mark sheet send by board is enough

2nd query is regarding FUNDS

i have required funds in cash not in bank,when should i submit funds into bank,
actually, when in express entry funds should be submitted before recieving ITA

thank you for your answer

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone.

I am a newbie to the forum. Just some quick questions, would really appreciate some help on:

1. Is it necessary/helpful to get WES done for my spouse too? Ill be the primary applicant.
2. Has someone compiled a list of documents required to be uploaded at the stages of A) Expression of Interest, B) Invitation to apply?
3. What shall be format for Employer references? I am a Government Employee and not sure if I can get one before quitting.
4. Any recommendations on books/ study material for IELTS in India.

Many thanks in advance. Cheers.

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, does CIC call your employers to confirm the details in your profile and the reference letters??

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
vd.yazdani said:
Hello experts,

I have been gathering my documents in case i ever receive an ITA.
I can get a letter from both places i mentioned work experience from including the duties in details and the duration of each position. I'm paid a percentage of the projects value as my salary and it means i might not receive salary for a couple of months. will that make any problem?
My other question is, is that enough to convince the officer, or do i have to add more documents?
If i have to add more, i only can get some bank drafts on which the company sent money to my account. In addition to that i'm not living in my home country and a couple of times i asked the company to send one of my salaries to their branch in my country where they deposited in my father's account and he later on opened an account for me in my name (he has authorization from me to do so) in my country and deposited that amount in my account. I'm using that account as the supporting fund for the application.
It is not a straight forward case but it is not always possible to plan your life in a way that the officer understands.
I wonder if this may cause any problem for me.
Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards
Vahid
Would anybody please give me an advice on my previous post?
Much appreciated

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erjaygupta said:
What is the method of counting point? It will be helpful for me if you count my point according to the following details:
My Education: Bachelor of Engineering
English Language: IELTS SRWL 6.5,6,7,6.5
Work Experience: 4+ in related field with no gap
Spouse: Bachelor in Architecture
work Exp.: 4+ in related field
IELTS: no

Please revert. Thanks
First, check here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
or here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
to see if you're eligible.

Then calculate your points here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
or here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Note: you cannot create an EE profile without an ECA and IELTS results. So if you select 'no' for these options in the tool, you will be found ineligible.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Hello everyone.

I am a newbie to the forum. Just some quick questions, would really appreciate some help on:

1. Is it necessary/helpful to get WES done for my spouse too? Ill be the primary applicant.
It's not necessary, but you can gain up to 10 points for your spouse's education (but only if you have an ECA done for them).

2. Has someone compiled a list of documents required to be uploaded at the stages of A) Expression of Interest, B) Invitation to apply?
No documents are uploaded when you create your EE profile, but you do need the reference numbers from your ECA report and IELTS results.
The post-ITA document checklist is individualised for each applicant, based on what you've said in your EE profile. CIC has a generic list of documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
On top of this, be prepared to provide documents to support everything you've claimed in your profile.

3. What shall be format for Employer references? I am a Government Employee and not sure if I can get one before quitting.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4962559#msg4962559

4. Any recommendations on books/ study material for IELTS in India.
Google it; there is loads of material online.
The official websites offer some sample questions.

Many thanks in advance. Cheers.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if I have experience in NOC C , cant i apply under Express entry if even though I now have an LMIA ?

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV23 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if I have experience in NOC C , cant i apply under Express entry if even though I now have an LMIA ?

Thanks
No. An LMIA only gains you points if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, which you don't.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
As far as I know it will ask you whether you have submitted an Express Entry profile before, to which can answer 'Yes'.
Thank you! Do I have to provide the reason why I'm recreating my profile?

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
Hi all,
Please answer my query

i want to send my technical board 1 year diploma to WES for evaluation,i have not recieved the actual diploma certifcate from board yet ,however, i have marks sheet of this diploma
can i ask technical board of education to send WES format transcript form with marks sheet

Is it necessary to send actual diploma certificate to WES alongwith verified mark sheet
or
only transcript or mark sheet send by board is enough

If you have studied in India, you need to send either Transcripts or Marksheets. Additionally you also have to send degree certificate (diploma certificate in your case).

2nd query is regarding FUNDS

i have required funds in cash not in bank,when should i submit funds into bank,
actually, when in express entry funds should be submitted before recieving ITA

If you have funds with you better keep them in the bank. They would need a letter from the bank with many details including current balance and average balance of the last 6 months. So your funds need to be in the bank for atleast 6 months otherwise your average will drop

thank you for your answer

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
If you have funds with you better keep them in the bank. They would need a letter from the bank with many details including current balance and average balance of the last 6 months. So your funds need to be in the bank for atleast 6 months otherwise your average will drop
The average balance doesn't actually matter.
All that matters is that OP can prove that the money is theirs.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you advise how you can prove that? What are the ways to prove it?

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I hope someone can help me with that one thing.
I applied for PR (submitted all the documents and everything) and I want to apply for bridging work permit. I found somewhere on CIC website that to get the bridging permit my program eligibility must be confirmed first. When I log into my CIC account it says "Review of eligibility - Review in Progress".
Does it mean that it needs to change that I'm eligible first?

Thank you