+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greenlicious said:
Hello,

I am just looking if anyone would be able to help me with this. I have just accepted the OOPNP and I'm starting to prepare the paperwork needed. Then I found that you need to do some criminal record check. So I did some homework and I found this one of the step is saying this:

Step 2: Fill in your application (paper submission) or provide the following information to the person taking your fingerprints (electronic submission)

Clearly state the reason for your certified criminal record check:
Adoptions - Canadian and International
Foreign travel - Visas, U.S. Waivers, Border Crossing
Employment (specify the job title and the name of the business/organization not using abbreviations) - federal, provincial, municipal governments; private industry; Canadian police agencies
Volunteer work (specify the job title and the name of the organization)
Applications for immigration to Canada - Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form.
Applications for Canadian Citizenship
Applications to obtain criminal record to apply for a Record suspension
Name change
Permanent residency in foreign countries (all countries except Canada)

So what should I fill in as part of the reasoning? Applications for immigration to Canada, right? But what about the name and address? Would anybody know about this?
What is this? Which link are you referring to? I believe all this is for the previous FSW 2014 process. Could you please tell me what you want to know and the link where you found the above content?

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Guys,
Please help! There is a difference between my CRS on CIC website and in my EE profile. below are details. When raised technical issue, CIC is not responding since a month.

Primary applicant - Degree - two or more (ECA), IELTS - L 7.5 R 8 W 7.5 S 7.5, Canadian exp - None, Foreign exp - 3 yrs or more
Spouse - Degree - no ECA, IELTS LRWS -All 7.5, No Canadian Exp, Foreign exp - 3yrs or more
Below is EE profile - CRS 341

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 341
CRS - Human Capital - Age 55
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 112
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 118
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 18
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Below is CRS tool score

Your results
Core/Human factors

Age = 55
Level of education = 119
Official Languages = 118
First Official Language = 118
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 292
Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 18
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Spouse factors = 18
Skill transferability factors
Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0

Subtotal = 25
Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0

Subtotal = 25

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50
Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 360

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 360

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
What is this? Which link are you referring to? I believe all this is for the previous FSW 2014 process. Could you please tell me what you want to know and the link where you found the above content?
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

Help?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greenlicious said:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

Help?
Have you been requested by CIC to submit a RCMP PCC? You don't need to submit a RCMP PCC along with your e-APR. If CIC requires it, they will issue a separate request.

See this -->

Purpose

To determine if the applicant or their family members has a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada
Document requirements

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the PC must have been issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the PC must have been issued later than the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months.
The PCs are required upfront and mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six or more months in a row. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional PC.
In some circumstances, CIC must ask for the PC on behalf of the applicant. In others (e.g., New Zealand), a client must complete a consent form to initiate a PC. Specific documents are required of the applicant for such requests and must be submitted as part of the complete application.
Link ----> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp (Scroll down to "Police Certificates" section)

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you been requested by CIC to submit a RCMP PCC? You don't need to submit a RCMP PCC along with your e-APR. If CIC requires it, they will issue a separate request.

See this -->

Link ----> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp (Scroll down to "Police Certificates" section)
Actually, I haven't been invited yet. I'm being extremely proactive just in case they are asking me for it. So, I'm just going to do it just in case. To clarify, I won't need to hand it in, unless I was asked to, correct?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greenlicious said:
Actually, I haven't been invited yet. I'm being extremely proactive just in case they are asking me for it. So, I'm just going to do it just in case. To clarify, I won't need to hand it in, unless I was asked to, correct?
This does not have to be a part of your e-APR, yes.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am currently at 450 points. I will complete two years in June with my current employer. I was wondering if my points would go up (addition of 13 points for 2 years of work experience) post June.

Thank you!

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi Folks!!!!

I'm bit worried about my application!!! I've sent my application on 19th November, 2015 and have not heard from them since! Its been 2 months and 2 weeks and all I get is Autoreply from their end!!!

Is anyone aware of the current situation??? I'm worried coz I've read in the forum that many of applicants have already received AOR even when they had applied in December. :( :( :( :( :( :(

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
Hi Folks!!!!

I'm bit worried about my application!!! I've sent my application on 19th November, 2015 and have not heard from them since! Its been 2 months and 2 weeks and all I get is Autoreply from their end!!!

Is anyone aware of the current situation??? I'm worried coz I've read in the forum that many of applicants have already received AOR even when they had applied in December. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Average processing times are 5-6 months. The Dec applicants are the exception, heaps of August applicants still waiting.

You have a while to go until you hit the stress button.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
alya2905 said:
Hi Folks!!!!

but everyone gets AOR on My CIC portal... the letters you recvd online was your AOR.

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I haven't gotten my ITA yet but I'm just preparing a lot of the paperwork. I was wondering if they need the study permits that's ever issued to us for study in Canada?

Thank you!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
alya2905 said:
Hi Folks!!!!

What's the status on your MyCIC?

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? :eek:

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
bellaluna said:
What's the status on your MyCIC?
I guess i have not shared conplete detail.
I have received Ontario PNP INVITE through My CIC and have already send all documents to Ontario on 19th november, 2015.
As per OINP, they will send back whole package if my application is incomplete.. OR they will send me Acknowledgment letter on finding my documents complete.

And i have received NONE! On writing them regarding my application status on ontarionominee@ontario.ca, I have only received 'autoreply' tht we'll get back to you soon!!!
I am worried because its been 2.5 months and i have not heard from them.

zey

Jan 5, 2016
Hello everybody I am sure my question was answered before but I want to learn the updated or actual information if there was some changed..
For application express entry skilled worker , CIC accept only General IELTS score or they may accept Academic IELTS score....
If we will apply with Academic scores will it be rejected?

thanks for your respond

Zey
[/quote]