+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
Hi All,

I see many people receiving PT from Ontario. I too have received on 4th dec. I have a CRS of 449 and really keen on getting the PR. Should i apply for PNP? Also i heard that for Ontario to actually get the nomination, you need to have a valid job offer from Ontario which i don't have. Is it true? Can some one please let me know if they have the exact details for the requirements?

At 449, i am not sure if i am going to get the ITA in next few months..

Thanks in advance,
shashar
1) Yes, you can consider applying for PNP because there is no reason to believe that the score will go down anytime soon.
2) No, you do NOT need a job offer and ties are NOT mandatory.
3) Here is the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Go through it and let me know if you do not understand anything.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
szherick said:
Hi,

Just want to ask regarding the Schedule 4a, what is the narrative document I need to present? Do I need to make a letter indicating how I get my funds and so on? Thank you in advance.
There are 2 documents Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A.

If you are NOT self employed, then Schedule 4A is NOT applicable to you (You can submit Schedule 4 and write a letter explaining Schedule 4A is not applicable to you).

If you are self employed, then you must complete both Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A. You must fill in the details, print it, sign it and upload it back in the respective placeholder.

Good luck and all the very best.

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Thanks!

I foresee 2 issues in not showing my current job in work history:

1. I have already shown my current occupation to SINP from whom I received a nomination based on all my experiences. NOC selected was also the same as what I have currently mentioned in EE APR.
2. In my EE profile, which is locked now, I have already mentioned this work experience.

What do I do now in this situation?

Regards

Shining star

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shining Star said:
Thanks!

I foresee 2 issues in not showing my current job in work history:

1. I have already shown my current occupation to SINP from whom I received a nomination based on all my experiences. NOC selected was also the same as what I have currently mentioned in EE APR.
2. In my EE profile, which is locked now, I have already mentioned this work experience.

What do I do now in this situation?

Regards

Shining star
Option 1: Decline this ITA, make the change in the profile and wait for the next ITA.
Option 2: Go ahead and upload the letter that you have with you (kind of risky IMO).

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: shashar on January 07, 2016, 04:07:13 am
Hi All,

I see many people receiving PT from Ontario. I too have received on 4th dec. I have a CRS of 449 and really keen on getting the PR. Should i apply for PNP? Also i heard that for Ontario to actually get the nomination, you need to have a valid job offer from Ontario which i don't have. Is it true? Can some one please let me know if they have the exact details for the requirements?

Thanks in advance,
shashar

1) Yes, you can consider applying for PNP because there is no reason to believe that the score will go down anytime soon.
3) Here is the application guide -

***********************************************************************************************************************
Thanks for your reply.. It really helps!!

Just one last query.. What are the chances of getting PNP if we do apply? Can we rely that we will get PNP as that will assure PR for us?

Thanks again

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
Quote from: shashar on January 07, 2016, 04:07:13 am
Hi All,

Thanks in advance,
shashar

3) Here is the application guide -

***********************************************************************************************************************
Thanks for your reply.. It really helps!!

Just one last query.. What are the chances of getting PNP if we do apply? Can we rely that we will get PNP as that will assure PR for us?

Thanks again
Well, I'd take my chances. From the trend that I have observed, Ontario rejects rarely. Unless something in your application is really screwed up, you will very likely get your nomination.

Check this - http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

pavs872004

Dec 27, 2014
hello people .
firstly i weanted to know about ielts score for express entry 2016
i have my ielts score 6.0.but problem is . in one band , i have got 5.5.
is it possible for me to do further processing ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavs872004 said:
hello people .
firstly i weanted to know about ielts score for express entry 2016
i have my ielts score 6.0.but problem is . in one band , i have got 5.5.
is it possible for me to do further processing ?
You are required to have minimum score of 6 in each section (equivalent to CLB-7) to be eligible for EE.

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Option 1: Decline this ITA, make the change in the profile and wait for the next ITA.
Option 2: Go ahead and upload the letter that you have with you (kind of risky IMO).
Thanks!

But SINP already considered my current experience to be valid. So,

1. If I decline the ITA, will my provincial nomination still stay valid?
2. As SINP has already considered my current experience and it is part of my work history on their records, if I choose not to mention it in my APR(even after I decline this ITA and make changes in my profile), wouldn't CIC compare my eAPR submission with the information I had provided to Saskatcheean?

Thanks

Shining Star

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Hi all,

Have a quick question on funding. All my FDs are with my father's name as a joint account holder, is this acceptable???

Reply reply soon.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ClaireAero said:
Hi all,

Have a quick question on funding. All my FDs are with my father's name as a joint account holder, is this acceptable???

Reply reply soon.

Thanks
It is not advisable. But if you cannot transfer the funds to your name, you must get a notarized affidavit from your father that you have unrestricted access to those funds and you can use it for any purpose.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shining Star said:
Thanks!

But SINP already considered my current experience to be valid. So,

1. If I decline the ITA, will my provincial nomination still stay valid?

If your nomination was issued in the past 6 months, yes.

2. As SINP has already considered my current experience and it is part of my work history on their records, if I choose not to mention it in my APR(even after I decline this ITA and make changes in my profile), wouldn't CIC compare my eAPR submission with the information I had provided to Saskatcheean?

You are not lying to them. You will be retaining this job in the personal history section - You are just not claiming points for it and hence removing it from the "Employment History" section. I don't think this is going to cause a problem.

@Asivad, could you kindly advise?

Thanks

Shining Star

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need urgent help.....

I got my SINP nomination on 24th December thru express entry.....
and i accepted the nomination on MY CIC account also ......
Now on 25th Dec i got a message on my CIC that my profile is ineligible....
I suppose this is because of my ielts results which expired on 14 Dec 2015.

Now i want to update my new ielts on the same profile but not able to do ....

Since my nomination is connected to that profile i am not able to make the profile eligible.....

I created a new profile and informed SINP and got reply from them that i need to fill revision of nomination form. I filled the same and sent to them 6 days ago. but still no reply from them......

Just worried what will happen....how much time they will take.....

Plzz suggest.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Team,

I have few more questions on the documents required for applying for PNP

1. We have one month old ECA done from WES. Do I still need to get transcripts from colleges for applying for PNP or copy of ECA along with photo copy of all certificates will suffice?
2. For the letters of reference from the employers, I do not have time to get a single document from the companies but I can provide
a. Offer letter
b. Pay slips
c. Experience letter
Will that be sufficient?

bjsp

Apr 17, 2012
Hello Friends,

I received nomination from Onatario PNP and my deadline to submit the form is approaching. I have few queries regarding my CIC application for PR.

1. I held three different positions in one of the companies. The job roles and duties remained almost except for few. I have reference letter from my ex-boss on the company letter head, but it mentions only the last designation and the job duties. It also does not include salary and the benefit details and the hours worked, however it does mention full time employment.
Now my question is, while filling out the application form should I specify the complete employment period under one designation or split in three employment periods? I also don't have any promotion letter for one of the designations and my application would look incomplete that way.

For PNP Application I mentioned only the last designation. Can this incomplete reference letter be the reason for rejection?

2. Can I mention updated amount of funds on schedule 4 form, different that mentioned for PNP application?

Appreciate your help on this...
thanks in advance