+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ReenaThakur said:
Hello people,

Good to see the knowledge in this forum..

My CRS score, when calculated through CRS-tool is 472.

I am facing this problem of "profile ineligible" post I submit my EE profile :-X :'( :-[

I saw many posts on this issue though, do we have any particular solution to this?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT
Hi ReenaThakur,

Your inbox is full.

From the details you provided, your initial eligibility check looks fine - You are getting 72 points out of 100.

My opinion is that you are keying in some wrong detail. You are well qualified but if you key in some detail that is wrong, then the tool might say you are ineligible.

Try using the "Come to Canada" tool. After you complete answering questions in that tool, you will get a reference number. Use that reference code to create your EE profile.

Link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Did you mention about your Bachelor's degree and say "No" for ECA?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fawadtoofan said:
Thanks for the information provided. So does that mean that any NOC that is a regulatory profession is okay to apply under at this stage?
Yes IMO. The only time when this "regulation/license" matters is when you actually want to work in Canada. You must get your license before you can take up a regulated occupation in Canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kornit932ds said:
Is it advisable to apply under "0" NOC codes? if the applicant is self employed in small scale industry sector as a director of the company (10 employees). is the NOC code 0114 advisable to apply?
As long as you can prove that your roles and responsibilities match the roles outlined in the NOC, you are good to go. You must be able to provide enough proof. This is want is mentioned in the CIC site -

if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
franixsouq said:
Dear Members Plz help

I have received invitation due to nomination this December, i have a total of 950 points, the letter of invitation i received contains points grid which include spouse level of education for 8 points .

I don't want to claim spouse level of education points anymore because i have enough points now (recalculated my point using CRS-tool), although i don't ECA for spouse education.At the beginning of creating EE profile i thought to include it as i was not sure what will be the cutt off score or may be i will be needing it in future to gain some points and will get ECA by time its required . I am also not sure/confused/remember how i got spouse level of education points as i never included ECA , spouse bachelor is from Pakistan while master is from UK.

Now my question is ,As spouse level of education points is included in my points grid , is it mandatory to claim spouse 8 points and to provide ECA for spouse level of education or i can leave it as i don't want to claim it ?.

Plz Suggest what should i do ? . :'(
Well, I am not sure if you can change this detail after getting an ITA. If points were awarded for your spouse education and you got an ITA, AFAIK, you must provide documentation.

Otherwise, you can decline this ITA, make the change in the EE profile and you can wait for the next ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvmkr said:
Regarding the job, I am an entrepreneur and I've been self-employed since 2011. Since I need to provide letters from the HR or the director of the company, how could I do this in my case? I am the director of my company. Has anyone had a similar situation?
This is what is mentioned on the CIC website :

if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
Its been 30 days , I received nomination (PT)
Application and all documents are ready besides Demand Draft. I went to bank yesterday and surprised to hear that they need Form 15CA and Form 15CB. I thought it will easy to get DD like we usually do but this one looks cumbersome.

Anyone else have received such request ? Does your bank also asked for it ?
Do you suggest any bank who does not ask a Form 15CA/Form 15CB from a Chartered Accountant
Yes, some banks in India need it and some don't. I got mine in ICICI bank and they did not ask me anything besides the reason as to why I need the DD. I gave them the PT letter as proof and it went smooth. My DD was ready within 4 hours.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gp0504 said:
Have a question regarding work experience.

My wife was employed full time till April 2014. Then she quit her job and has not been able to find anything since then. We are planning to apply for Canadian PR with her as the primary applicant as she gets more points for her age and also her Master's degree.Overall she has about 13 years of experience. Since you get max points for 3 years of experience, she is eligible for max points in that area as well. However, her gap will be of 2 years in April 2016. Will that make any difference in the points? I had read somewhere that the 3 years of experience counts if its in the last 5 years. Is that true or is teh 3 years criteria valid through the life of an applicant?
If she has 3 years full time, paid work experience in the past 10 years in NOC 0/A/B, she is good to go. The "last 5 year" requirement is for Ontario PNP and not for CIC.

Good luck!

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Application Type = OOPNP (CEC) PNP
Nov 13: ITA
Dec 02: Submission & AOR
Dec 10: 4/4A request
Dec 10: 4/4A submitted
Dec 20: Medicals passed
Dec 20: BG checked In progress
Eligibility : Review in Progress

Can anyone comment on this, where my application stand and how much the time line left or any other feeling.

Thanks

visagypsy

Oct 12, 2014
Hello forum members,

My husbands EE profile is due to expire tomorrow after a year in the pool and we were planning to submit a new application to the pool later this week as outlined in the CIC email you receive when your profile is due to expire. He will be a year older so lose a few points (dropping from 429 to 419 as turning 41), but nothing else has changed and his WES/IELTS results are still in date. However, when i had a look through the detailed CRS criteria on the CIC website it looked like he would only score around 337!!! :eek: :eek:

Has the CRS criteria scoring changed since this time last year?? I haven't read anything as yet that suggests that, but wondered if anyone knew if it has been revised for 2016? Perhaps more emphasis put on study/work/family in Canada? Or maybe I overlooked something and his score is what we thought it would lower to.

I'd appreciate any info/insight anyone has on this, or has anyone else found their score will be significantly less since last assessing themselves against the CRS criteria?

Many thanks :)

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

just a quick question, for proof of funds, do i have to provide last 6 mts back statement as well. I have already got a letter from the back which states my account details,balance and FD details and balance.

its on official letter head duly stamped and signed by bank official.... This is required for OPNP
I submitted similar letter but at the later stage, they asked for 6 months bank statements. So, if you can attach statement, its better.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Is express entry different from skilled class? I know someone in the banking industry who wants to move to Canada. Any info that I can give to him from experienced members here?

Greenhorn1709

Dec 30, 2015
Hi all,
Has anyone here completed the landing process at Niagra Falls, Rainbow Bridge?
I need to understand if there is a way to make a U-Turn in the no-man's land and head back to Canada border? If there is then would the canadian immigration accept me for landing?
Or do I need to present myself at the US immigration to formally get a letter of non entry into US from them?

I don't have a good feeling about the flagpoling if I have to make myself present at the US immigration because then I will have to answer Yes for the question "Have you even been denied entry in to the United States" for ant future VISAS.

I read that Peace Bridge has a provision of a U turn, If I make a U turn there - would the Canadian officers allow me to land?

Would appreciate your help!