+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
don't spam the forum with third party immigration agency advertisements.
The posts are reported to admins

Terms & Conditions

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post, submit or link to any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, contains objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise in violation of any International or Canadian law. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

The staff or the owners of this forum are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the forum at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

msdeezy048

Nov 2, 2021
hi!

I’m an American born citizen. I expect to receive a job offer going to Canada on a work permit this spring. The job will start in September and I will be considered a an exempt LMIA limited market impact assessment status. How would I take my fiancé I-129F with me to Canada when he arrives to the U.S.? do we need to at least marry first?

if I know I may want to work in Canada next year should we cancel I-129F (Fiance Visa for U.S.) before he comes or wait till he’s here??

Sent from my iPhone

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi!

I’m an American born citizen. I expect to receive a job offer going to Canada on a work permit this spring. The job will start in September and I will be considered a an exempt LMIA limited market impact assessment status. How would I take my fiancé I-129F with me to Canada when he arrives to the U.S.? do we need to at least marry first?

if I know I may want to work in Canada next year should we cancel I-129F (Fiance Visa for U.S.) before he comes or wait till he’s here??

Sent from my iPhone
This is about express entry, not LMIA work permits. Please post in another thread.

skbrar123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Hi members
I am trying to make an express entry profile and after submitting its giving you are not eligible for EE please if someone can help me to find what error I am making. its shows 0 points how this can happen.
thank you so much

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi members
I am trying to make an express entry profile and after submitting its giving you are not eligible for EE please if someone can help me to find what error I am making. its shows 0 points how this can happen.
thank you so much
What is your profile including each IELTs band. Didn’t you get PR years ago through Manitoba?

skbrar123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
What is your profile including each IELTS band. Didn’t you get PR years ago through Manitoba?
hi there actually I am Canada since 2010. we invited our families through mpnp. All these questions are for our distant family or friends. this thread helps me a lot in past. now this question is for my cousin,.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi there actually I am Canada since 2010. we invited our families through mpnp. All these questions are for our distant family or friends. this thread helps me a lot in past. now this question is for my cousin,.
If 0 then what is the full profile of your cousin?

tanuj Amin

Nov 9, 2021
Hello experts,

education in India
3 year diploma in mechanical engineering 2011-2014
3.5 year Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering D2D ( I had backlog in one subject so i had to wait one extra semester) May2014 - Dec 2017

WES report
2 years high school diploma
4 years Bachelor

Question
1) what will be the Answer of this "Complete/full academic years " question for my Bachelors Degree in India?
2) What level of education should I choose for my 3 year diploma while creating profile. they ask level of education twice, first level of education according to India and second level of education according to Wes. i need answer for doth question.

Thanks in advance.

Spiky

Nov 11, 2021
Hello!
I have received the ready for visa email to submit my passport.
But as a European citizen I need eTA to apply online only not through VFS .
But the link to apply online is only giving me options for( visit as a tourist, work and study) nothing about PR visa , immigration or express entry.
I don’t know what to do , any advice please?

Nov 12, 2021
Hi. Is it please possible to be eligible to a immigration programm with some professional experience (by my case i'm a painter) i got a high school degree( i mean BEPC in Cameroun) so please can someone tell me if is possible for me? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. Is it please possible to be eligible to a immigration programm with some professional experience (by my case i'm a painter) i got a high school degree( i mean BEPC in Cameroun) so please can someone tell me if is possible for me? Thanks
If you have a high school diploma, you may not be eligible for Express Entry. It is based on age, language, education and skilled work experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

mehrka

Nov 13, 2021
Hello everybody,
Recently, I have seen this for LMIA-exempt Job offer:
LMIA-exempt job offers – skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
  1. you have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least 1 year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. you have a valid job offer, and.
  3. you have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under: an international agreement.

My question is: must we have all of these conditions together?

For example, I have condition 1 and I have worked for 1 year under my open work permit, so can I use my job offer without LMIA to get its points in the express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everybody,
Recently, I have seen this for LMIA-exempt Job offer:
LMIA-exempt job offers – skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
  1. you have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least 1 year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. you have a valid job offer, and.
  3. you have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under: an international agreement.

My question is: must we have all of these conditions together?

For example, I have condition 1 and I have worked for 1 year under my open work permit, so can I use my job offer without LMIA to get its points in the express entry?
You are on an open work permit so not even eligible. An open work permit is not the same as LMIA-exempt job offers.

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020
Hello All,
I had a Canada work permit and work visa to work at university that was for 2 years. However, I worked 5 months with salaries and after that I received a mandatory on leave so I return to my country. From here I contacted adviser but he never response my email. So, I did not go back to Canada. Though I worked remotely as my work was a research work. Recently I applied for express entry so my question is am I eligible to write 2 yeas work (I have a 2 years work contract and work permit)? Or I should only write months.

I have some other work that advisers in another country asked me to work freely for them, which I did. The result of those work is published. I do not know if these works calculate or not? Can I write it in my work experience or only eligible to write those duration of work that I got paid for?

Best regards,