+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi all.i am new to this forum.can anyone suggest app/ site to prepare for ielts onlone
check with liz and jay on youtube or practice from Cambridge books

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
Someone help please!

I just got PNP from Ontario under NOC 1114, however, I have now moved from that job to another job with a different NOC.

I want to know if I need to update my express entry profile to show the new job and if I'll need a reference letter, since it's just been four months since I started.

I'll most definitely get ITA next draw so I'd like to know and adjust my profile, before I get it

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I just got positive LMIA, my CSR score is 495 now. I have few questions hope you guys can help:

1. My work permit will be expired June 30, 2020. If I received ITA next Wednesday, and I don't have the final decision on PR by June 30. Can I continue working after June 30, 2020. Do I have imply status to stay and work in Canada until I receive PR? or Do I need to apply for WP?

2. Can I do the medical exam and police check before I receive ITA next Wednesday? I just want to save sometimes

I already had English test, WES, passport, employers' reference letters, bank statement, LMIA. What else should I prepare so I can submit right away after ITA? Please advise

Rishabhj

Jan 30, 2016
Hi Amrit,
Did you resolve this? I have a similar question:
I have done a 3 year Bachelors and 2 year Masters in India. I have recently received my Educational Credential assessment, where the Masters degree is assessed as a Canadian 4-year Bachelors degree equivalent. I am creating my Express Entry Profile and am unsure about the following fields while completing the Study Section:

Option 1:
Completed/full academic years:
Level of education: Masters
Level of education (Canadian equivalent): Bachelors

Option 2:
Completed/full academic years:
Level of education: Bachelors
Level of education (Canadian equivalent): Bachelors

Could you please let me know which option is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sunil

Select two or more degrees and select both.

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I am about to submit my Application for PR (received my PR in December). However I have some last minute confusions.

1. When I filled my Express Entry Application I was married however me and my wife were living separately so I entered my status as married however the application made did not include her nor did I claim any points for her.
2. Following my ITA she has filed for a divorce so should I update my status to legally separated would it negatively effect my application ?
3. Given above what becomes of my Proof of funds requirement do I need to prove funds for her as well i.e. two persons or just for 1 i.e. me?

Any help would be welcome. I am really confused !!

Jan 19, 2020
Hi one query if anyone could help. i did my ECA from WES. But unfortunately i did not get Masters equivalent . Now i want to again do my ECA from CES. will there be any issue.

Will WES send the evaluation report directly to IRCC or i have to send it

May 8, 2019
Hi, everyone!
Could you please help me find out the solution to this question.

I received ITA and I am the principal applicant and filling the spouse's Adress history section. We have lived since 01.07.2017 in Poland in one place, but my husband had a work delegation from 20.11.2017 to 22.12.2017 and from 08.01.2018 to 09.02.2018 to Sweden. I added in address history that we are living from 01.07.2017 in Poland till now but did not mention Sweden, because I think it was a temporary place of living. But I have doubts.

Should I add information about Sweden in the spouse's address history and interrupt the current address? Because his the main address is in Poland.

It will look like He lived from
01.07.2017 -19.11.2017- Poland,
20.11.2017-22.12.2017 - Sweden
23.12.2017-07.01.2018 - Poland,
08.01.2018-09.02.2018 - Sweden,
and then again Poland from 10.02.2018 till now.

Thank guys:)

khannap.pk

Jan 16, 2020
Dear Thread owner,

I have used

• NOC Code 2283 for my role as a QA Engineer (2 yrs) then,
  • NOC Code 0213 for a Product Consultant role (1.7 yrs).
  • Then I did my MBA and used NOC Code 0213 for post MBA product roles (2 yrs) thereafter.

So considering the MBA break in the middle can I use NOC code 0213 as the primary one?

Will it still qualify the 3 year continuous employment or not? or should I request changes?

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Please help me!!

I had 2.5 part time job experience while studying. So is it going to be consider as a 1 year foreign work experience in fsw for pr?

Jan 23, 2020
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
Please help me!!

I had 2.5 part time job experience while studying. So is it going to be consider as a 1 year foreign work experience in fsw for pr?
Any experience gained prior to the completion of your degree cannot be used in the express entry application. The experience must have been acquired after the date of graduation which will be on your certificate or diploma. Hope this helps.