+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
You usually have to wait to get an invitation to apply after completing the Express Entry Profile. I'll complete my 12 months on Oct 16, 2018. Can I create my profile a bit early, say end of July or early Aug? Because even if I get an invite the next day, I still have 90 days to apply, which is well after my 1-year completion date. I'm guessing if I do that, then I'd have to mention in the Express Entry Profile that I have completed 12 months or 1056 hours of work.

Last edited:

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Yam Power. I have created a profile for EE but I have a few queries. Could you please tell me a few things? Is it a mandate to have my ECA ready before I submit my profile to the pool or can I submit it right away without worrying about its ineligibility or lesser score? I ask so because, in the form that asks for my study details, I was asked if I have previously got my degrees/certificates accredited to which I replied with a No. Also, can police certificates and medical examination wait till I get my ITA or should that also be done right away?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi Yam Power. I have created a profile for EE but I have a few queries. Could you please tell me a few things? Is it a mandate to have my ECA ready before I submit my profile to the pool or can I submit it right away without worrying about its ineligibility or lesser score? I ask so because, in the form that asks for my study details, I was asked if I have previously got my degrees/certificates accredited to which I replied with a No. Also, can police certificates and medical examination wait till I get my ITA or should that also be done right away?
ECA and IELTS are mandatory to create a profile.

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
I had a police verification done for a job in September, 2017. I'll create my Express Entry profile on Oct, 2018. Will I have to do it again or can I use that one? You may not know this but thought of asking.

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
So, the date on my diploma (6th June) or April 31st (when I was done with classes/ exams for good). I started my old job on May 5th while my work permit was being processed (which is allowed). Current job (which I'll use for my application) was started in October of the same year.

Ogamazi

Jun 5, 2018
[quote author=YamPower
Excellent work here. I have clarifications though. Do I necessarily obtained the first 3 steps before making EE profile or will it be fine if I create a profile while waiting the ECA result considering that the processing time takes about 5 months?

With regards to the application fee, when should the applicant pay the 550 cad? After the Ita is received or while waiting for the ITa?

How about the settlement fund, should the applicant prepare for it prior to the creation of the EE profile or only after an ITA is received should a proof of fund be presented as proof?

Looking forward to your answer. Thank you[/QUOTE]
DOES THAT MEAN I WONT HAVE MY FULL SCORE WITHOUT ECA BECAUSE I HAVE CREATED MY EE PROFILE AND WAITING FOR ECA TO COME OUT SO I CAN UPDATE IT.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. need some help as usual..:D
I have a query regarding Gift deed...
(1) Do I need to get it on stamp paper? If yes, of how much value of stamp paper?
(2) Also, should I get it notarized only or is there any other requirement?
Pls advise. Thanks.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
please need Help: I got nominee today ; my old score was 423 in addition to 600 it should be 1023. unfortunately it shows 943. what should I do.

any one have an idea let me know

thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, just want to ask you, do I need to give all the responsibilities in my experience letters as a Supervisor's point of view (perspective) or only the few, such as the Lead Statement and 1st & 2nd Main Duties listed under the NOC code. The way I see it, I should include them (duties from 3rd point) as my own work, and not as supervising the work others have done.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=1212&ver=16&_ga=2.253486977.960378099.1528813471-1468553403.1528813471

Thank you in advance.

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Guys.. I have received my PR Visa and planning to shift Canada. My spouse has not done her ECA yet. She has a plan to study as well as do job there. Will it create any problem without ECA? If she needs to do ECA which one will be good for her future career, WES (Standard or Immigrant)? Please suggest me.

Syed Farooq

Jun 10, 2018
Dear Experts,

I really appreciate the way you are answering the questions. I 'am also looking to immigrate to Canada, In need of help to know the process from step 01. What is the first step i have to take.

Education: B,com Graduate
Work Experience: 08years
IELTS: Not given yet

Now, I don't know how much points i have scored as per above details.
also, I am married but i want to apply alone. I will mention in the form that i'am married and have 02 kids.
I will call my family after 01 year. Once i'am settled over there.
Please advise is it better going through the consultancy or i can apply myself without any hassle.

Thanks
Syed Farooq

pasulashashi

Feb 20, 2018
Hello guys..
I'm facing a problem while creating express entry profile...
I have only one name on passport in Given name(s) column. While creating EE profile where should I fill my name i.e in First Name column or Last Name column?
Please advise. Thanks.
Mr. Friend,

I hope without Surname there is no passport will be issued. u must be understand firstly, ( First name and given name is same / Last name and surname is same).