+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sushil.blg

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,
I am also aspiring for Canada, currently I have a housing loan of 25 lakh for twenty years, can apply for Canada PR along with my family.
If I can apply then what is the process and what all documents details required.

Kindly help me with on the above query.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys..
I'm facing a problem while creating express entry profile...
I have only one name on passport in Given name(s) column. While creating EE profile where should I fill my name i.e in First Name column or Last Name column?
Please advise. Thanks.

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am posting for the first time here .
I have a query regarding Proof of Funds :

1) If I have a balance of around 5 lakhs and average 6 months balance is around 2 lakhs ... Do I have to explain or give 6 months bank statements? Or only bank certificate as per CIC is enough?
2) I have a FD in another bank , which was opened 1 year back, will they ask about the source ?
3) Can someone please help with a sample letter for showing spouse's funds?

Thanks !

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
What is the time limit to enter Canada once visa has been issued on express entry..one year from the date of medical completed or six months from visa issuance? Please advise.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
What is the time limit to enter Canada once visa has been issued on express entry..one year from the date of medical completed or six months from visa issuance? Please advise.
Make sure you land before your medicals expire.

Altair_123

Jun 9, 2018
Hello Members,

I have already submitted my Express Entry profile. I am unable to understand the score system of education section. I have done MBA in Finance after Bachelor's degree ofcourse ( I should get score for MBA and for Bachelor's both) is it correct??? I have received the ICAS assessment as well for my education credentials. Please help.

Regards,
MAK

Naoual2018

May 31, 2018
Hello everyone it's my first time on the forum
I planing to immigrate to Canada I did the eligibility test it says I'm eligible for EE where to start guys
I live now in the US
Your help will be appreciated

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Members,

I have already submitted my Express Entry profile. I am unable to understand the score system of education section. I have done MBA in Finance after Bachelor's degree ofcourse ( I should get score for MBA and for Bachelor's both) is it correct??? I have received the ICAS assessment as well for my education credentials. Please help.

Regards,
MAK
since you have a Masters, you get points for highest degree only...
if your masters was evaluated by ICAS or WES to be bachelors then you would have selected 2 x bachelors degree

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone it's my first time on the forum
I planing to immigrate to Canada I did the eligibility test it says I'm eligible for EE where to start guys
I live now in the US
Your help will be appreciated
go through these links:

Requirements: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
EE profile creation: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/fill-profile.html

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. I have a query regarding work exp....
Can I claim 6mnths of work exp in Company A and 9 months of work exp in Company B pertaining to same NOC to fulfill the eligibility requirement of at least 1 year of work exp.?
Pls advise. Thanks.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Can I claim 6mnths of work exp in Company A and 9 months of work exp in Company B pertaining to same NOC to fulfill the eligibility requirement of at least 1 year of work exp.?
Pls advise. Thanks.
You can refer this link...
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Main point is
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Pls advise. Thanks.
I believe yes if the experience is continuous. Please wait till some other senior member confirms the same.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Make sure you land before your medicals expire.

Israt Jahan

Jun 11, 2018
I'm from Bangladesh. I'm a married woman. also have a child. I want to go canada with my husband nd son for our son's bright future. there is some issues for those issues I can't complete my graduation. so that reason I want to complete my study from canada. how can I have my visa??

Tejal Gala

Jun 7, 2017
Which level of Canadian equivalency would be selected if my ECA report states, Bachelor's Degree (Four years) and post graduate diploma (One year) ?

The options while filling the EE profile are
One-year Program at a University, college...
Two-year program at a university, College..
Bachelors Degree or a three or more year program...
Masters degree.