+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi all,

Why is this forum so quiet?
All of you have already received your PRs and no longer care about this group?

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Patiently waiting for a generous draw...it hasn't happened in two months now

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question, I just received my wife's WES result and it says "Diploma(Two years) and Bachelor's degree (Four Years)". My question is whether it is considered as a bachelor's degree and receives 8 points for spouse or it is two or more diploma and degree with 9 points?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Be careful how you display your phone number on a public forum. Some people are reporting scam phone calls pretending to be from CIC requesting payment.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Does anybody know if there is any mid-year report from CIC like the one they issued on Jan ?
It would be great to see the statistics for the first half of 2016.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
DamhaSirah said:
My current CRS score is 441, expected to increase in next few weeks to 481 InshAllah after I receive ECA for my recently completed Masters degree. :D
CRS score 481. New Express Entry profile created on Thursday, 14th July 2016.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
nirvana9 said:
I have a score of 415 and updated my profile I was wondering how long it will take to get my score updated.
give it upto 24 hours!

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
vd.yazdani said:
Hi guys,

I have a question, I just received my wife's WES result and it says "Diploma(Two years) and Bachelor's degree (Four Years)". My question is whether it is considered as a bachelor's degree and receives 8 points for spouse or it is two or more diploma and degree with 9 points?

Your reply would be much appreciated.
I've got the same result and was going to select two or more. What were the qualifications in and length of courses?

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
olipearce1987 said:
I've got the same result and was going to select two or more. What were the qualifications in and length of courses?
my case is a bit complicated. in my country we have discontinuous degree, which you can get after you finish your diploma such as an associate degree that is 2 years and study another two years and also get a bachelor degree in addition to that. now my wife has an associate degree of urban design and planning and a discontinuous bachleor of architectural technology engineering. also in the second one she studied in a university for two semester and them moved to another branch of the same university and got equivalency for the courses passed in the first university.
WES assessed it as "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)" but i don't know if it is right or not since we can not prove that she studied in any of the degrees for the duration of more than 3 years.

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
vd.yazdani said:
my case is a bit complicated. in my country we have discontinuous degree, which you can get after you finish your diploma such as an associate degree that is 2 years and study another two years and also get a bachelor degree in addition to that. now my wife has an associate degree of urban design and planning and a discontinuous bachleor of architectural technology engineering. also in the second one she studied in a university for two semester and them moved to another branch of the same university and got equivalency for the courses passed in the first university.
WES assessed it as "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)" but i don't know if it is right or not since we can not prove that she studied in any of the degrees for the duration of more than 3 years.
I think i have a similar thing, i did a HND and completed a degree with 1 year, and got a similar overall summary....not sure what to put for my profile

Chaowy

Sep 7, 2016
Hi all, quick question if anyone would be kind enough to help me :)

I currently have my First Official Language Proficiency (ielts General Training) score of 122. The only way for me to have a chance enter the pool is to get the full 160 points for this category. May I know what is the average I need to get full 160 points? My results stands at 6.5, 7, 7.5, 9. Thanks people!

(I just read on a website that the max points I can get for this category is 136. Is it true? On the CIC website it states 160 points?) Hmmmm.

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
i have a score of 427 and waiting for PNP
are any PNPs open right now ??

i have a unique problem...i have applied for my husband's WES ECA from my login id in WES website...the papers were sent and received by WES....now when I have to make the payment for his reference number, strangely enough, i cannot find the reference number under my 'orders' section....

how to solve this issue ? i have mailed WES multiple times without any replies from their end... adding his ECA would improve my score and i am in dire need of an improved score urgently... Pals pls help.. :-\

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaowy said:
(I just read on a website that the max points I can get for this category is 136. Is it true? On the CIC website it states 160 points?) Hmmmm.
136 for the first language and 24 for the second. CLB must be 10 for both languages in order to get those 160 points.