Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaiou37 said:
I really want to do the French test but it costs $420 for TEF!! Seriously?? I already paid $280 for the english test. I really don't know if it's worth it to get a few extra points. I definitely would keep english as my first language though, I think I would do well on the French test, but not as good as on the English test.
Suite yourself. But the facts are pointing to the fact that currently you are on the lower end of eligibility. Lowest score ever in ee was 450 (for ita). Lowest this year was 453. It may take months before current ita level will go below your score. And by that time you might start loosing points because of age or too old canadian work experience.

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Has anyone received ITA as of Nov 2nd 2016? Just wonder if your score is higher than the minimum score, does it guarantee an ITA or it depends on the profession as well?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecekid said:
Has anyone received ITA as of Nov 2nd 2016? Just wonder if your score is higher than the minimum score, does it guarantee an ITA or it depends on the profession as well?
Once your score is about the minum points required for the draw, you will recieve your invitation regardless of your NOC.

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Suite yourself. But the facts are pointing to the fact that currently you are on the lower end of eligibility. Lowest score ever in ee was 450 (for ita). Lowest this year was 453. It may take months before current ita level will go below your score. And by that time you might start loosing points because of age or too old canadian work experience.
You're right, I ended up registering for TEF. I should also get an additional 13 points in January for having 2 years of Canadian work experience, so hopefully between these 2 things I get an ITA.

Thanks for the good advice :)

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
vensak said:
Once your score is about the minum points required for the draw, you will recieve your invitation regardless of your NOC.
Thanks. Hopefully I'll get it in the next 24 hours

lohithmohan

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys

So I take it that the coming months are gonna be better than the last few?
Also, how do the changes to the EE system affect us?

I have a score of 456. The only possible ways to improve that for me is to either get a 3 year work experience, which would give me 25 points more, or learn french and take the test.
I have CLB 10 in IELTS already so cannot go higher over there.

senthilmca06

Jan 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please help me out to complete express entry profile successfully. My CRS point is around 440 when I calculated using the CIC calculator, but if I submit my profile I'm getting message as Not eligible and minimum criteria not met. I couldn't find the proper reason. Below are my details.

1) Worked in Canada for 1 year with Work permit without LMIA (intra company transfer) . I worked from April 2015 - June 2016. I returned back home with same company. So I'm not sure how to break my work history while filling EE profile
2) IELTS score R-8,L-7.5,S-6.5, W-6
3) Have masters degree assessed by WES
4)Age - 32
5) Married and yet to get ECA and IELTS done for my wife.

Thanks in advance

keefe

Jun 1, 2017
LAGOS
Category........
Dear Applicants,

As you are aware that high ranked applicants would be drawn from the Express Entry Pool even if they do not have a job offer. Lets network here to understand how many of us are above 400+ and our chances to be drawn in the pool.

I have also created a watsapp group for all members above the score of 400 so that we can network and discuss our plans.

Please PM me your watsapp number and mention your EE score so that I get you added.
My watsapp number +2347039879923,i scored 449

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, I have created my Expres Entry Profile on 11th March. My CRS is 419. Do you think I have a chance to get ITA anytime soon, may be within next 6 months or so?

Thanks
Tarun.

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Guys, I have created my Expres Entry Profile on 11th March. My CRS is 419. Do you think I have a chance to get ITA anytime soon, may be within next 6 months or so?

Thanks
Tarun.
Nobody knows how many ITA rounds CIC will make and how many applicants gonna be invited. I'd say your chances are low cause the acerage ITA score in the last few months is between 442 and 456 (according to last round). If I were you I'd try to improve my score by increasing my english and french proficiency. Here's the list of previous rounds of invitations. Good luck!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations/results-previous.html