+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Friends my passport address is of Gujarat state but my current address is of Kerala for the past six months...is it ok if i get police clearance only from Kerala or should I get a clearance from Gujarat too?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aunty acid said:
Friends my passport address is of Gujarat state but my current address is of Kerala for the past six months...is it ok if i get police clearance only from Kerala or should I get a clearance from Gujarat too?
Get it from PSK, as they do not mention any specific geography and it will be sufficient for your stay across different places in India. But if you get it from SSP, then they mention the specific geography for which it applies and this will not suffice for each of the geographies that you have resided.

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Stanlee said:
Get it from PSK, as they do not mention any specific geography and it will be sufficient for your stay across different places in India. But if you get it from SSP, then they mention the specific geography for which it applies and this will not suffice for each of the geographies that you have resided.
Thankyou :)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
jalli said:
Hi my EE score is 402. I am working on having WES evaluate my Masters, so I believe it will go up some more. How do I join the whatsapp group?
Can you please update your WES results, as I have just appplied my WES and wish to know hat if they evaluate indian Master's equivalent to Canadian

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
bujiee86 said:
After an year with 429 points, my application has expired . Should i re apply ? or re activate it ?
Create a new EE profile and job bank account (same process as your first account).

Zickar

Apr 18, 2016
Is 426 score good ? This is not the official evaluation but based on the assesment I did with someone helping me with my files based on me and my wife's IELTS , Work experience and education ... Should I be hopeful of being invited ?