+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

jalli

Jan 7, 2016
I think I will pull the old one down and apply again as soon as my masters is evaluated by WES. score now is 402
pls add me to whatsapp group +2347053270304

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dtuba said:
My crs is 445 I have applied for oinp and my husband has applied for sinp and nova scotia
With your score 445, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario in your MyCIC account.

annie.maple

Sep 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
rafzy still not nominated by ON?
I have 441 points and I still haven't been nominated by ON. How do we increase our chances? Is it helpful to apply for jobs in Ontario (mentioning your Express Entry profile, points, waiting for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream, etc. in the cover letter) - or should I just wait it out?

And it's all right that I indicated that I'm interested to immigrate in three other provinces aside from Ontario, right? Or is choosing Ontario alone better?

Thank you. :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
annie.maple said:
I have 441 points and I still haven't been nominated by ON. How do we increase our chances? Is it helpful to apply for jobs in Ontario (mentioning your Express Entry profile, points, waiting for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream, etc. in the cover letter) - or should I just wait it out?

And it's all right that I indicated that I'm interested to immigrate in three other provinces aside from Ontario, right? Or is choosing Ontario alone better?

Thank you. :)
Give it few days, otherwise withdraw and create a new profile. Even OINP has referred to this issue in their update dated November 24, 2015.

'It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile. If you have any questions about your EE profile please contact Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.'

It is perfectly OK to indicate that you are interested to immigrate to other provinces in your Express Entry profile.

annie.maple

Sep 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Give it few days, otherwise withdraw and create a new profile. Even OINP has referred to this issue in their update dated November 24, 2015.

'It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile. If you have any questions about your EE profile please contact Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.'

It is perfectly OK to indicate that you are interested to immigrate to other provinces in your Express Entry profile.
It's been almost a month since I created a profile. Will withdraw this one and create another right now. Thank you! :)

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
snorden88 said:
Hi, I got a letter of interest from Ontario as well. But I'm going to wait a bit for the 19th draw.
My Crs is 481.
Hoping to get picked. Just don't know when it's gonna Happen
Hi,

Can you tell me what was your IELTS score, my current points are 394 need to give IELTS again to score CLB 9

Abhimukta

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 430 but I have not recieved any nomination from Ontario or any other province.ALthough I read somewhere that Ontario sends out nomination to candidates with 400 + points.What could have went wrong in my application that its not being picked up by any province.Could someone please help me out on this.

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Abhi :omukta said:
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 430 but I have not recieved any nomination from Ontario or any other province.ALthough I read somewhere that Ontario sends out nomination to candidates with 400 + points.What could have went wrong in my application that its not being picked up by any province.Could someone please help me out on this.
is this true every one in the pool with 400+ gets nomination from Ontario...i have 466 missed the last draw by two points

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
465... optimistic to be selected within next couple of draws...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Abhimukta said:
Hi Friends,

since feb 16th they have stopped sending NOI to applicants. They do send to some French speaking applicants. Wait for the new quota to release or wait for some time for them to start sending PT again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aunty acid said:
is this true every one in the pool with 400+ gets nomination from Ontario...i have 466 missed the last draw by two points
good luck next time

iamsbee

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Currently at 439 and waiting on spouse's WES results which should add another 8 points. Sucks I am below the 450 line though :(