+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Overall Score: 0

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Good idea. Thank you
Yeah, this will be the best thing to do so we can help. You're probably picking an incorrect option somewhere. Just post screenshots of every single page (blur out your name, IELTS and ECA numbers, and any other personal information) and it would be much easier to figure out what's happening.

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
If i recall correctly, I saw a similar situation earlier where the applicant mentioned YES to the section that asked about Criminal/Military etc. history that caused them to be rejected (They had a criminal record in a country they resided in prior to Canada) - Are you answering "Yes" in that section (for any reason, Military service, Criminal past, etc etc), or "No"

What 21Goose said is probably best, post the entire application with sensitive information covered up entirely. If you're applying under CEC, You wouldn't need to put your foreign experience.

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
Any update?
I got in touch with 2 immigration consultants today and yesterday, and both of them were confused and had no clue why my score was showing up as 0. Tomorrow I’m going to create my application again from a different laptop and browser (in case the problem was technically from my MacBook browser) and I’m going to take screenshots of all my answers. Hopefully then I can figure out what I’m doing wrong. Thank you for following up - appreciate that.

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, this will be the best thing to do so we can help. You're probably picking an incorrect option somewhere. Just post screenshots of every single page (blur out your name, IELTS and ECA numbers, and any other personal information) and it would be much easier to figure out what's happening.
Will do! Thank you.

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
If i recall correctly, I saw a similar situation earlier where the applicant mentioned YES to the section that asked about Criminal/Military etc. history that caused them to be rejected (They had a criminal record in a country they resided in prior to Canada) - Are you answering "Yes" in that section (for any reason, Military service, Criminal past, etc etc), or "No"

What 21Goose said is probably best, post the entire application with sensitive information covered up entirely. If you're applying under CEC, You wouldn't need to put your foreign experience.
I can’t recall anywhere in the EE application was I asked this question. Although I remember seeing it on the immigration application form I filled for my study visa.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I got in touch with 2 immigration consultants today and yesterday, and both of them were confused and had no clue why my score was showing up as 0. Tomorrow I’m going to create my application again from a different laptop and browser (in case the problem was technically from my MacBook browser) and I’m going to take screenshots of all my answers. Hopefully then I can figure out what I’m doing wrong. Thank you for following up - appreciate that.
Yeah, i think it must be a glitch or a compatibility issue.

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
My individual IELTS scores were 7, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5. Total Score: 7.5

These were the “possible” reasons mentioned on the ineligibility letter, and I don’t seem to have a problem in any of them:

not having a valid language test, I have a valid IELTS test
language test results that are more than two years old, dated November 2019
a language test score that is too low, Overall score 7.5, Score of 7+ on each section
not having enough relevant work experience, I have one full year of experience in Canada Jun 19- Jun 20
not having the required education level, I have a 4 years Bachelor’s from back home - evaluated and approved by WES
not having enough funds. Funds shouldn’t matter for CEC

I don’t know what could the problem be as I have given the same answers I gave on the CRS calculator, which gave me a 477 score.
Bro,
did you get your score now? was it 477?
did you get the right numbers now?

jadjaber04

Oct 3, 2020
Good Day, I created this thread hoping someone could help.

I created and submitted my Express Entry Application twice and the overall score showed as 0. All the scores for the breakdown criteria were also empty. As if no score was calculated at all. Therefore, I received a “Not Eligible For Express Entry” message twice.

Based on the CRS calculator, I should be having 477 points.

Has this happened to anyone before? Could it be just a technical problem?
Hi.
Have you found out what is the issue?
I am getting the same problem..

Rae_ZAR

Oct 4, 2020
You probably don't meet the basic eligibility requirements for any of the Express Entry streams or entered information incorrectly, which is why your profile defaults to zero. It should tell you why. Don't keep trying to create new profiles.

Are your language test scores and ECA valid? Do you have at least a year of skilled work experience?

Rae_ZAR

Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am having this exact same problem - my score should be 475 but I'm getting zero. I've now created two profiles and had both rejected. Getting desperate!
It almost seems like it's a technical problem that it's not reading my answers? Or like I'm getting kicked out on one of the very first questions.

- My IELTS score is 8 on average
- I have a masters degree
- I have more than 3 years of work experience (although I put in 2 different NOC codes)
-My spouse is a Canadian permanent resident
- I have enough funds to support myself

The only thing that I can think of is that I don't have an ECA yet, but I was assuming that we only have to have that once we've been invited to apply?

Any ideas? @primaprime how do we get around creating new profiles if we can't edit and resubmit?

Last edited: