+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Overall Score: 0

gdeeps

Sep 28, 2018
Good Day, I created this thread hoping someone could help.

I created and submitted my Express Entry Application twice and the overall score showed as 0. All the scores for the breakdown criteria were also empty. As if no score was calculated at all. Therefore, I received a “Not Eligible For Express Entry” message twice.

Based on the CRS calculator, I should be having 477 points.

Has this happened to anyone before? Could it be just a technical problem?
Hi, even My crs score is showing as zero. Did you find out where the mistake happened? Couldyou please help me out. My two profiles got rejected due to crs score 0

Hemvin143

Sep 19, 2019
Ielts must be CLB 5 if B skill Job
Ielts must be CLB 7 if A O skill job

make sure your added work experience in work history tab as well as right NOC

mamadebbie

Dec 5, 2018
Sadly am also getting 0 scores for crs and no scores in categories despite trying 8 times now. It does not make sense because I seem to have about 74 points for FSW:
IELTS: 9, 9, 7.5, 7.5
EDUCATION: DOCTORATE
PROFESSION: PSYCHOLOGIST NOC 4151
WORK EXPERIENCE: 10 YEARS ABROAD
ECA: ALL DONE
JOB OFFER: YES
I have almost given up....Help anyone?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sadly am also getting 0 scores for crs and no scores in categories despite trying 8 times now. It does not make sense because I seem to have about 74 points for FSW:
If you have a job offer then you need a LMIA and closed work permit. Do you have that? What permit are you on? If not, you answer no.

Also since you are posting under the Canadian Experience forum. I assume you have your one year of Canadian work experience.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your job offer?

mamadebbie

Dec 5, 2018
If you have a job offer then you need a LMIA and closed work permit. Do you have that? What permit are you on? If not, you answer no.

Also since you are posting under the Canadian Experience forum. I assume you have your one year of Canadian work experience.
Looks like am on the wrong forum! No I have 10 years experience outside canada.