+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Overall Score: 0

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, One should only make a profile after getting ECA done?
My sister made a profile but her score is coming out to be 0. She selected no for ECA and sent a request to WES to verify her degree.
Is the score 0 because she selected no for ECA?
You can’t submit a profile until the ECA is completed.

ajaysparab

Feb 27, 2021
I submitted my Express Entry Application and the overall score showed as 0. All the scores for the breakdown criteria were also empty. I received a “Not Eligible For Express Entry” message twice. I was applying for me and my wife. Our IELTES Scores are LWRS -8.5,6.5,8.5,6.5 and LWRS - 7.5,6,7.5,7. We have 7+ foreign work experience. Education is also post graduate.
While submitting profile I haven't submitted my wife's ECA number as it is still not done. Is it the reason my profile got illegible ?
Experts can you please help.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I submitted my Express Entry Application and the overall score showed as 0. All the scores for the breakdown criteria were also empty. I received a “Not Eligible For Express Entry” message twice. I was applying for me and my wife. Our IELTES Scores are LWRS -8.5,6.5,8.5,6.5 and LWRS - 7.5,6,7.5,7. We have 7+ foreign work experience. Education is also post graduate.
While submitting profile I haven't submitted my wife's ECA number as it is still not done. Is it the reason my profile got illegible ?
Experts can you please help.
For foreign skilled worker, you need the eca

HoomanA

Mar 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

I had the same problem as others while I was trying to apply for Express Entry. I received the message that I am not eligible and do not meet the requirements which are really odd as I have all the requirements, it also shows my overall score as 0 with all the other columns empty.

This is my background:
Education: Masters of Construction Management from the University of Southern Califonia
Work Experience:
- 3 years internship and full-time while I was studying for my bachelors in my home country + 1 year full-time after my bachelors + 6 months internship after my masters and 6 months full-time after my master.
IELTS score: Speaking: 8, Reading: 8.5, Listening: 8.5, Writing: 7
Age 29.
NOC is 0711.
ECA number I do not have it and I don't know where to get it.

I would appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on this matter.

Warm regards,
Hooman

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I had the same problem as others while I was trying to apply for Express Entry. I received the message that I am not eligible and do not meet the requirements which are really odd as I have all the requirements, it also shows my overall score as 0 with all the other columns empty.

This is my background:
Education: Masters of Construction Management from the University of Southern Califonia
Work Experience:
- 3 years internship and full-time while I was studying for my bachelors in my home country + 1 year full-time after my bachelors + 6 months internship after my masters and 6 months full-time after my master.
IELTS score: Speaking: 8, Reading: 8.5, Listening: 8.5, Writing: 7
Age 29.
NOC is 0711.
ECA number I do not have it and I don't know where to get it.

I would appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on this matter.

Warm regards,
Hooman
You need an ECA. When you say you don’t know where to get, what ECA did you use for assessment? WES, IQAS?

HoomanA

Mar 1, 2021
You need an ECA. When you say you don’t know where to get, what ECA did you use for assessment? WES, IQAS?
Thanks for your quick response. WES
Also, if I don't meet one of my requirements they will dismiss all of them and give the overall zero score?

Mahsa-Nor

Jan 29, 2021
Does anyone here know when would be the next round for EE draw for FSW applicants? There was no draw since Dec 23rd!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone here know when would be the next round for EE draw for FSW applicants? There was no draw since Dec 23rd!
It is not known when the next open draw will be given current travel restrictions and the fact the last CEC draw invited 27,000 applicants.