+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible

Jan 4, 2019
  1. Hi guys, I'm facing an issue. On 26th Dec 2018, I submitted my EE profile with a CRS of 472 , validated WES reports, working hours per week as 43 hrs, and since I'm a single person applying I had quoted my funds as 12,475 CAD .Later I received a mail stating my profile is ineligible.
  2. At first the EE profile got submitted and also messages of job bank was also sent out. But on 1st Jan 2019 when i checked the new message it says ineligible.
  3. Reasons for ineligibility:
    * not having a valid language test,
    • language test results that are more than two years old,
    • a language test score that is too low,
    • not having enough relevant work experience,
    • not having the required education level,
    • not having enough funds.

Having read the previous discussions on this page I created a new profile today 2nd Jan 2019 with updated funds as 15000 CAD, and as soon I submitted my application I got the same message stating my profile stands ineligible.

Could someone please help me on this? I'm kinda lost as to where i'm going wrong. Please help

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Do you av
  1. Hi guys, I'm facing an issue. On 26th Dec 2018, I submitted my EE profile with a CRS of 472 , validated WES reports, working hours per week as 43 hrs, and since I'm a single person applying I had quoted my funds as 12,475 CAD .Later I received a mail stating my profile is ineligible.
  2. At first the EE profile got submitted and also messages of job bank was also sent out. But on 1st Jan 2019 when i checked the new message it says ineligible.
  3. Reasons for ineligibility:
    * not having a valid language test,
    • language test results that are more than two years old,
    • a language test score that is too low,
    • not having enough relevant work experience,
    • not having the required education level,
    • not having enough funds.

Having read the previous discussions on this page I created a new profile today 2nd Jan 2019 with updated funds as 15000 CAD, and as soon I submitted my application I got the same message stating my profile stands ineligible.

Could someone please help me on this? I'm kinda lost as to where i'm going wrong. Please help
Do you av IELTS result?
Av u done your ECA?

Jan 3, 2019
Pls kindly resubmitted your information again. And make sure that you didn't make any mistake. But note that your information is in tact. If I may ask, what are u applying for? I mean, is it FSW, FTW,PNP?