+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile ineligible

aish89

Jun 3, 2015
Dear All,

Kindly note that I first created my EE profile in January. At that time I was ineligible for EE due to that fact that I had less than 1 yr experience. Now when I have more that 1 year experience, CIC website is not giving me option to update my EE profile. I read on CIC website that EE profile needs to be updated but I am not getting any option to update my profile. Plesae tell me hat I have to do now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aish89 said:
Dear All,

Kindly note that I first created my EE profile in January. At that time I was ineligible for EE due to that fact that I had less than 1 yr experience. Now when I have more that 1 year experience, CIC website is not giving me option to update my EE profile. I read on CIC website that EE profile needs to be updated but I am not getting any option to update my profile. Plesae tell me hat I have to do now.
Recommend that you create a fresh profile and simply ignore the previous one - it was ineligible in any case. All the best!

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
You can create a new EE profile.
My january EE profile was also ineligible due to same reason.
But I created a new EE profile last April (which is my 1 year working in Canada) and luckily i was received an ITA on April 10, 2015 under CEC.
Best of luck!

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hinaro said:
You can create a new EE profile.
My january EE profile was also ineligible due to same reason.
But I created a new EE profile last April (which is my 1 year working in Canada) and luckily i was received an ITA on April 10, 2015 under CEC.
Best of luck!
Hi Hinaro,

I also created an EE profile last month, and it tells me I am not eligible. I will have my total of 1 year work experience for two companies this month of June. So I can create a EE profile with out any problem right? I need to create an EE profile for my BC PNP nomination for Express Entry. I have submitted my BC PNP last year of September 2014. and they are telling me that if I have english test, ECAS, they can process my nomination under the EE program once I have those and need to create an EE profile. But for EE, the programs available is for CEC, Federal skilled, and Federal Trade. I fall under the CEC base on experience here in Canada in NOC B category. WHen you created the EE profile last April, did it ask for the date, or it only ask for the month and year?

And I work for two companies, but its now total to 1 year for two employers with Different NOC code, however, the NOC category is just the same, with the same position Title.. Is this matter for the work experience?

Let me know.. thanks

baadshah8464

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys , I am really in big confusion. I did questionnaire and finally depending on it , my profile is ineligible for EE. I made my profile and submitted. After submission, CRS says minimum eligibility criteria met, CEC met. My CRS score is 943 points. I worked as Food Counter Attendant for 1 year in Canda and then I got LMO for Food service Supervisor from same employer. its been 11 months as a supervisor. But minimum eligibility criteria for CEC are met. I have ECA as well and CLB 7. My age is 29 years.Should I wait for 1 more month for submission? Please help me guys

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Hinaro,

I also created an EE profile last month, and it tells me I am not eligible. I will have my total of 1 year work experience for two companies this month of June. So I can create a EE profile with out any problem right? I need to create an EE profile for my BC PNP nomination for Express Entry. I have submitted my BC PNP last year of September 2014. and they are telling me that if I have english test, ECAS, they can process my nomination under the EE program once I have those and need to create an EE profile. But for EE, the programs available is for CEC, Federal skilled, and Federal Trade. I fall under the CEC base on experience here in Canada in NOC B category. WHen you created the EE profile last April, did it ask for the date, or it only ask for the month and year?

And I work for two companies, but its now total to 1 year for two employers with Different NOC code, however, the NOC category is just the same, with the same position Title.. Is this matter for the work experience?

By this month, should not be a problem.
For myself, I created my profile on April 2, 2015 (even April 14 is the exact date for me to have a one year qualifying experience) but as I said I got my ITA on April 10.
Try to make a new EE profile now, because at the end of the day they will determine your eligibility based on these minimum requirements:

1. have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
w/c is 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
2. have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
3. meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening).

I also have AINP submitted last July 2014 but no progress yet.
While in EE i got ITA in just a week.
Kindly let me know what will be the outcome.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hinaro said:
By this month, should not be a problem.
For myself, I created my profile on April 2, 2015 (even April 14 is the exact date for me to have a one year qualifying experience) but as I said I got my ITA on April 10.
Try to make a new EE profile now, because at the end of the day they will determine your eligibility based on these minimum requirements:

1. have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
w/c is 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
2. have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
3. meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening).

I also have AINP submitted last July 2014 but no progress yet.
While in EE i got ITA in just a week.
Kindly let me know what will be the outcome.
Hi Hinaro,

Thanks for the info. Just want to know if when filling up the work history, do we need to include the low skilled job experience or just include only the related high skilled job experience? I have 7 family members, but only 6 will be coming. My husband is already here, working. do I need to put 37K as the funds for the family or just put any amount, since CEC program category does not need proof of funds...

Let me know...I am almost done creating my profile..Just needed make sure that everything is fine.

Thanks

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Hinaro,

Thanks for the info. Just want to know if when filling up the work history, do we need to include the low skilled job experience or just include only the related high skilled job experience? I have 7 family members, but only 6 will be coming. My husband is already here, working. do I need to put 37K as the funds for the family or just put any amount, since CEC program category does not need proof of funds...

Let me know...I am almost done creating my profile..Just needed make sure that everything is fine.

Thanks
As long as you can provide all the employment certificates you can include all your previous jobs.
They will ask for it, every job you include you need to attach your employment record individually, after you get ITA.
And from my end, they asked proof of funds even I am under CEC.
I put 20k for the three of us.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hinaro said:
As long as you can provide all the employment certificates you can include all your previous jobs.
They will ask for it, every job you include you need to attach your employment record individually, after you get ITA.
And from my end, they asked proof of funds even I am under CEC.
I put 20k for the three of us.
Hi Hinaro,

Oh..I only have few employment certificate, so those I currently have, I will include on my work history then. they ask for proof of funds? they ask for the bank statement? I have 6 members including my 4 kids and my husband, those who will come here, I need to put the 30K+? and need to provide the $30K plus that will reflect on bank statement?

Kasi for CEC, we dont need to have $30K or $20K to show funds to them, kasi establish na tayo dito...probably yun mga FSW, kailangan na ishow talaga ang funds sa bank statement nila, diba?

Let me know...

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Hinaro,

Oh..I only have few employment certificate, so those I currently have, I will include on my work history then. they ask for proof of funds? they ask for the bank statement? I have 6 members including my 4 kids and my husband, those who will come here, I need to put the 30K+? and need to provide the $30K plus that will reflect on bank statement?

Kasi for CEC, we dont need to have $30K or $20K to show funds to them, kasi establish na tayo dito...probably yun mga FSW, kailangan na ishow talaga ang funds sa bank statement nila, diba?

Let me know...
Opo. Proof of Means of Financial Support (this is the description)

1. If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational.

Kabayan po pala kayo.
From my case po kasi we are all here my wife and my daughter.
Mas madami po kayong maproprovide much better.
And mas consistent po kung whatever proof of means of financial support you will provide will be based on the amount of your declared proof of funds.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hinaro said:
Opo. Proof of Means of Financial Support (this is the description)

1. If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational.

Kabayan po pala kayo.
From my case po kasi we are all here my wife and my daughter.
Mas madami po kayong maproprovide much better.
And mas consistent po kung whatever proof of means of financial support you will provide will be based on the amount of your declared proof of funds.
pero kung sa totoo lang, kung ilagay ang 30k dahil total of 6 members kami, wala naman talaga tayo ganun kalaki na pera. ang sa akin lang,kung mgkano ba talaga ang dapat ilagay sa EE profile, dahil baka ma not eligible pg ilagay ko 7K lang...kasi nung first ako ng create nng profile, rejected ako, kasi nilagay ko 4K sa proof of funds, then ang qualification ko mg 1 year by this JUne pa, at sinubmit ko ang EE ko last month...

So, takot ako na baka pg submit ko ng profile ko ngayon, baka reject ulit, dahil ang proof of funds, is 7K lang, yung totoo na funds ha..ayoko mg lagay ng malaki, then pg hiningi na ang bank statement, eh, hindi 30k ang nasa banko...

so nung ikaw, $20K ang nilagay mo, then ng provide ka ng bank statement na my $20K talaga sa kanila?

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
pero kung sa totoo lang, kung ilagay ang 30k dahil total of 6 members kami, wala naman talaga tayo ganun kalaki na pera. ang sa akin lang,kung mgkano ba talaga ang dapat ilagay sa EE profile, dahil baka ma not eligible pg ilagay ko 7K lang...kasi nung first ako ng create nng profile, rejected ako, kasi nilagay ko 4K sa proof of funds, then ang qualification ko mg 1 year by this JUne pa, at sinubmit ko ang EE ko last month...

So, takot ako na baka pg submit ko ng profile ko ngayon, baka reject ulit, dahil ang proof of funds, is 7K lang, yung totoo na funds ha..ayoko mg lagay ng malaki, then pg hiningi na ang bank statement, eh, hindi 30k ang nasa banko...

so nung ikaw, $20K ang nilagay mo, then ng provide ka ng bank statement na my $20K talaga sa kanila?
Yes po. Yun din po kasi yung inaalala ko bka maging conflict sa application.
And I also provided some other requirements just to support my financial capability.
It is really hard to provide but I think may bearing po yun especially for a big family like yours.
Trial and error po kasi yan and very subjective.
May mga kakilala po ako may ITA na pero problema po ang proof of funds.
Si mister po ba nandito?

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hinaro said:
Yes po. Yun din po kasi yung inaalala ko bka maging conflict sa application.
And I also provided some other requirements just to support my financial capability.
It is really hard to provide but I think may bearing po yun especially for a big family like yours.
Trial and error po kasi yan and very subjective.
May mga kakilala po ako may ITA na pero problema po ang proof of funds.
Si mister po ba nandito?
meron din ako nabasa na post na iniligay nya $12K sa EE profile...then nung naka receive cya ng ITA..change nya ang pof nya ng $0...kasi ang nakalagay sa CEC na no need to show funds, if currently working dito sa Canada..ang i show lang is pay stub, bank statement, employment certificate with current salary..no need na may $30K daw or kung meron malaking pera sa banko...

Ang sa akin lang ngayon is ang amount na dapat kung ilagay sa EE profile ko na hind ma reject...

SAlamat ha..

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
meron din ako nabasa na post na iniligay nya $12K sa EE profile...then nung naka receive cya ng ITA..change nya ang pof nya ng $0...kasi ang nakalagay sa CEC na no need to show funds, if currently working dito sa Canada..ang i show lang is pay stub, bank statement, employment certificate with current salary..no need na may $30K daw or kung meron malaking pera sa banko...

Ang sa akin lang ngayon is ang amount na dapat kung ilagay sa EE profile ko na hind ma reject...

SAlamat ha..
You're welcome po.
Kung based po sa case nya bka po maaari.
Try nyo po kayang 20K then kung magkaroon ng ITA change nyo na lang din po ng zero.
Tsaka Proof of "Means of Financial Support" naman po other than your bank statement bawi na lang po kayo sa iba pang financial support na maproprovide nyo. Nagattach na lang din po ako ng Letter of Support from my relatives here in Canada with their proof on income bka din po kasi makatulong.

xlnc20

Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

As far as I understand this forum is to share one' experience and seek help from others. And I assume english should be language. Whats the use if you change it to Tagalog or any other language for that matter..

So please if you want others to learn form your exp and u want to learn from their', lets converse only in English. If not just start another thread with title in your language of choice. Those not comfortable with/those who cannot understand it will keep away.>!