+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone who has submitted their eAPR, please help.
We need to submit multiple documents in single file (merged pdf) for points such as employment , proof of funds. Does anyone create an index/contents cover page to list all pages in application so it would be easy to go through? Is it allowed?

Jan 17, 2020
Hey i am from pakistan. I want to apply for canadian Immigration for this, i should have ECA at first bt the problm is with one of my bachelor's degree that is from Preston University, karachi. I've checked; WES, ICAS n ICES r not assessing this degree. U guide me for which other institution i should go for ECA. TIA

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Anyone who has submitted their eAPR, please help.
We need to submit multiple documents in single file (merged pdf) for points such as employment , proof of funds. Does anyone create an index/contents cover page to list all pages in application so it would be easy to go through? Is it allowed?
create a single pdf for each document for ex. pof in one, education in one, employment in one and its better if you can provide the first page as table of contents

Reactions: SD_oinp

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey i am from pakistan. I want to apply for canadian Immigration for this, i should have ECA at first bt the problm is with one of my bachelor's degree that is from Preston University, karachi. I've checked; WES, ICAS n ICES r not assessing this degree. U guide me for which other institution i should go for ECA. TIA
check with CES

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
i have non-accompanying spouse and my EE profile score is of 462 for which I have got a NOI from Ontario . Is there a minimum criteria or points that i need to meet while applying OINP nomination? I am asking this because if i get nomination , i want to go and add my spouse in my EE profile as accompanying to take care of the shortage of points .
Should i declare my spouse as accompanying or does it have to be exactly matching CRS score of my EE profile ? or will they still give nomination if the score drops as accompanying spouse drops my score to 425. Cutoff on HCP-OINP is between 462-470 in HCP-OINP on jan 15th 2020

Applying under CEC-OINP NOI

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone I’m an IT professional with ielts score of 8777 going into pool after my WES. I have lost my passport on which I had given my ielts exam which I was willing to use to enter pool. My question Is now I’m in process of getting a new passport. Is that going to be a problem.? My new passport number will have the old passport’s detail on it.
Someone please advice me on this.
regards.

Nimrat25

Jan 22, 2020
Hi folks,

I had a query about work experience certificate/Employer letter. I was working for an organization ( I dont work there now) in the past. That company is sold to another conglomerate.

However, the team has been retained. Which company letter head should I get the work-ex letter from?

Guidance will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

lovelytonu

Sep 3, 2019
Hello Everyone

I am working as a Manager in a travel agency and I oversee the overall operation of the firm, I am not sure what would be my NOC code, I can see my designation on NOC list 2011 under NOC code 0621 but I can not find my designation in NOC list of 2016.
In that case what would be the NOC code for me?
Thanks a lot in advance.

SAMSAG6116

Sep 1, 2015
Hello everyone I’m an IT professional with ielts score of 8777 going into pool after my WES. I have lost my passport on which I had given my ielts exam which I was willing to use to enter pool. My question Is now I’m in process of getting a new passport. Is that going to be a problem.? My new passport number will have the old passport’s detail on it.
Someone please advice me on this.
regards.
I don’t think so.. because you can write it down all in LOE when applying for pr or you can contact Ielts office and explain your situation and ask about solutions

Reactions: Sandeep965

nicoledalyca

Jan 25, 2020
If I am applying for express entry through federal skilled worker with my experience from back home which is in NOC 0. And I now have a job in canada in NOC A (A different NOC) on a working holiday visa. Does this matter that it is a different NOC?

Sangeer

Nov 20, 2019
The work experience certificate and reference letter are different? Does the reference letter have only one-year validity? If we met CRS 462, then we need 3 years of work experience mandatory to apply EE?

Kaveesha90

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, what are my chances with CRS 460? Can somebody please advise? I know the cut off is at 471 now. Is there a possibility for it to come down?