+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Pankti1009

Oct 12, 2019
Hello ,

I am reallly worried please help me here.
I got an invite last week and everything is in order however i dont have vision in one eye. It is a problem since birth and its not progressive or communicable.

Can this be a reason for rejection of my PR?

I have given my medical exam and they know about this problem.
I dont want this to come in between my PR as less vision doesnt impact my life in anyway.

Please suggest. Would be really grateful.

Pankti :)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hello ,

I am reallly worried please help me here.
I got an invite last week and everything is in order however i dont have vision in one eye. It is a problem since birth and its not progressive or communicable.

Can this be a reason for rejection of my PR?

I have given my medical exam and they know about this problem.
I dont want this to come in between my PR as less vision doesnt impact my life in anyway.

Please suggest. Would be really grateful.

Pankti :)
No, this alone is not a medical reason for PR rejection...

Zazi077

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everybody! I need your help!
I have tried to read and find information on my own but the scenarios are very different from person to person!
So I had a PGWP for 3 years and it expired in September 2019 a few days before it expired I already applied for my PR and Bridge Visa. So my questions are
1. I want to go back to Israel in December, can I leave the country and come back? As far as I know we don’t need a visitor visa in order to come here. If so do I need any other documents in order to enter Canada ?
2. Regarding my msp so it expired with my work permit. How can I get medical care?
Please help me!

akola

Oct 22, 2019
Hi everyone
Pls I have a 2 year work experience which was when I took time off school to work. Now I finally graduated. Can I use those 2 yrs experience to apply for express entry.
Please and thank you

acepsrinto

Nov 1, 2019
Hi guys,

I have tried looking for this but there seems to be no solid thread on it.

I have two passports from two different countries (dual passports). Under the ID documents section on the application, it says you should use the passport you plan to travel to canada with. But surely I would need to disclose my other passport under the ID document section as well?

Furthermore, on the upload section of the passports/travel documents (multiple), over here I only need to upload the two VALID passports? I will upload the expired ones on the LOE.

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I have two passports from two different countries (dual passports). Under the ID documents section on the application, it says you should use the passport you plan to travel to canada with. But surely I would need to disclose my other passport under the ID document section as well?

Furthermore, on the upload section of the passports/travel documents (multiple), over here I only need to upload the two VALID passports? I will upload the expired ones on the LOE.
In Express entry profile creation, I think we have option to create Multiple documents (National Id or Passport)

slash32324

Jul 9, 2019
Can I pay the processing fees (e-APR) from the funds that I'm using for settlement funds? I would be returning the equivalent the next couple of weeks.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Can I pay the processing fees (e-APR) from the funds that I'm using for settlement funds? I would be returning the equivalent the next couple of weeks.
Ideally, if your settlement funds are above the threshold requirement and evwn after using them your total funds don't drop below the limit, then it is fine. Do not risk it by bringing them below threshold during the period of application processing.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I think you should upload the passport on which you will travel in the passport section and upload your other passport in the LOE.
Best to ask experts (e.g Ask Kubeir)

Zazi077

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everybody! I need your help!

I have tried to read and find information on my own but the scenarios are very different from person to person!
So I had a PGWP for 3 years and it expired in September 2019 a few days before it expired I already applied for my PR and Bridge Visa. So my questions are

1. I want to go back to Israel in December, can I leave the country and come back? As far as I know we don’t need a visitor visa in order to come here. If so do I need any other documents in order to enter Canada ?
2. Regarding my msp so it expired with my work permit. How can I get medical care?

Please help me!

Payal Thakkar

Feb 6, 2019
Hello pls help

I got married in june 2019 and then i came back to canada and i submitted my express entry file with my spouse but because his education and ielts are not added my score is just 407 points and the last draw was 475 , i m planning to put my file just for me first and remove him from the express entry so my points will increase and i will apply for his work permit (SOWP) , can i do that???

Remove him from the express entry for now and apply for wp as to be safe because with 407 we both are stuck now??

pls update asap and i just have 11 months left for my wp to get expired now

longman

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All. Who can advise, if I apply alone for Express Entry, can I show accompanying child, if my wife is non-accompanying at this point?