ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys ...plz help

For evidence of residence proof for relative which documents are valid other than

(Residential lease ,mortgage documents or utility bill.)

I don’t have any of above three docs ...is there any other doc i can show for same purpose?

Sep 26, 2019
-rajkamalmohanram[/QUOTE]
Hello
Please i need some guidance. My pr application through EE was cancelled dueto incomplete docs and i was asked to submit a new EE profile which I've having difficulties with. i keep getting an error msg when i try to submit a new personal reference code to create a new profile stating theres an in progress app. Please help

Reactions: Srpindia

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Hello, Dear Senior Member (and others)

So my spouse (wife) will NOT accompany me, besides her medical exam and police certificate, what other documents are needed from her?

She has very low education and her previous jobs really low level and she has not worked since 2015 or so ...

I hope the medical exam tracking sheet and police certificate are the only things that need to be uploaded from her.

All replies will be very much appreciated, thank you!

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am making my brothers express entry profile. He is married and have a son is it necessary to add his family(wife and son) into the profile. I mean i can show them he has dependents. Thing is once i say yes to that option of spouse coming along his score go down 15 points.

Just need your suggestions.

Thanks

Losami

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, I create about 2 different profiles but can’t remember their passwords. Is it okay to create another one? Will it affect me when I get ita? Considering I used different noc with years of experience in the former profiles?

ssapen

Nov 13, 2014
I got Nomination for SINP on 25/Sep/2019 under NOC code 2173, I hope will get Express Entry ITA in next draw. But I have few queries.

1) I have been asked for license last year as one of the requirement, and already requested license from CIPS last year and it still in progress. So is license still required ? or not ?

2) I haven't added my last year new born kid to my EE profile (but my kid already added under SINP). So how can I get my kid added to my profile and how long it will take ?

Any sort of information will be highly appreciated.

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Dear All,

I have created my EE profile and received profile number and jobseeker id. EE prfile number is linked in job bank too.

I have 2 issues.

1) My profile is still showing status as "Submitted" . Is this the right status of a profile which is active in the pool?

2) my GC key login name also have some spelling mistakes but EE profile name is correct and no issues with EE name. Is GC key Name mistake will have any impact.

Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance.

Vinu Prathap

Sep 30, 2019
Hi I am Looking for Migrate to Canada and Now I am working in Qatar and I had done my Education in India... For selecting any agency which is preferable... any agency in Qatar or any Agency in India??

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi guys,
I am PR in Canada,came here through skilled immigration. I recently realized that I provided wrong birth date for my sister when applied for PR. month and year are correct but day is wrong. can someone pls guide me how i can get it corrected?
thanks

DreamerCan

Sep 23, 2019
Senior Members, please help
Profile created May 10.
OINP received July 12
OINP nomination Received Sept 25
ITA Oct 3
Declined 4 for the below reason

1. I have waited till May 10, 2019, to gain 3 years of experience (more points) in the last 10 years and created a profile on May 10.
2. after receiving the ITA and while filling the PR application, I found the mistake I made while creating the profile in May 2019.

3. Instead of selecting May 2016 through May 2019, I have selected May 2015 through May 2019 for my work experience.

4. I declined ITA because of this reason. Corrected my profile to May 2016- through May 2019.

5. I think I am okay since the number of years of experience still crossed 3 years on the day, I created my profile (It was exactly 3 years 8 days). But I am worried that CIC may not understand this as a mistake but as a misrepresentation. I am feeling terrible for this simple mistake. Appears like many years of hard work going waste.

QUESTION: Can I still use my PNP nomination and accept the next ITA. The scores did not change when I made the changes.

Guys, please help me with your thoughts and wisdom

Thank you

prateekkhosla

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
I've submitted my PR application documents and fees along with biometrics and currently awaiting visa approval and PPR.
I'd like to get married soon and wanted your suggestion that should I wait till I get my PR and first landing or can I get married before that considering that if I had applied for PR as a married applicant I would not have met minimum CRS cutoff score.
Please share process as well.

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
does any one knows how to process follows for one that has not paid his Right For Permanent Residency Fees at the time of AOR, and get a request to make such payment?

Oct 5, 2019
Very informative post.
I've one query. Can I show blood relationship of my wife with her Mami (Aunt) or Mami's daughter (resident of Canada) to add 5 points to min required points 67/100.

hd1986

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Thank you for this. my file has been on RR since December 2018 and finally received an email regarding passport request.
Please can I clarify with everyone who has come from visa exempt country how they have uploaded their passport/Appendix A of the letter online? Is it through webform or will Ircc provide another link? I have checked my online profile and theres ni new letters from them there but Ive noticed my medicals have been updated to the date when they senr their email.

Please can you help me. I dont want to be causing further delay by commitiing a mistake. Many thanks.

From submitting the passport/photographs etc. how long would it take for their decision?