+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

kokoadja

Jun 3, 2019
bonjour merci pour les informations fournies très détaillées simples et claires. Pouvez-vous m'emmener à la discussion ou au blog sur les tests de langue? Devrions-nous tous le faire?

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
bonjour merci pour les informations fournies très détaillées simples et claires. Pouvez-vous m'emmener à la discussion ou au blog sur les tests de langue? Devrions-nous tous le faire?
dans la mesure où je sais que oui, en tant qu'immigrant, vous devez passer le test de langue pour être titulaire de Visa Canada RP.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have just started reading about the express entry process. Is it different from the PNP or once you apply for EE you are automatically added to PNP. Do I need to have a job offer and a RN license before I apply?
You don't need any job offer initially as a nurse. You just need to register with the regulating body with the said provinces or territory.

Reactions: Cee35

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
j'ai deux questions et apprécierais si quelqu'un peux fournir une réponse:

- si on fait leurs etudes en temp partielles dans plusieurs années, qu'est-ce on met sur la question 'Complete/full academic years'?
- aussi, qu'est-ce qu'on met sur le commencement du program de 'Master's Degree' si on a transférés des cours avant qu'on a débuté le program officiellement?

vajujyo

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, I am in work permit and have job offer in letter. As per CIC website, i don't need to show proof of funds. But when i create my profile, it is asking me to enter the amount (how much will i bring to canada)? if i dont need to show proof of funds, what should i mention in this field.

mohitk.84

Aug 18, 2018
I am at post AOR stage (me being primary applicant) and I have an urgent question on POF. Family of 2.

I have submitted 2 POF letters (Bank 1 and Bank 2)

Bank 1 (POF amount CAD 16500)- I am the primary holder and my wife is a secondary holder. Erroneously bank letter mentions only my name.

Bank 2 (POF amount CAD 17000) - I am the secondary holder and my wife is a primary holder. Letter mentions both the names and says account can be operated by any of us. I have not submitted any consent letter from my wife since it was a joint account between both of us.

What should i do in the above cases

Recently i have been told i should have submitted the consent letter for use of funds in Bank 2. Should i submit it now or wait for ADR ?

Any solution on error in Bank 1 letter.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Is it ok if the same format I have used for the reference letter from supervisor and senior colleague?

Also, duties were are in same order in both references .

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have just started reading about the express entry process. Is it different from the PNP or once you apply for EE you are automatically added to PNP. Do I need to have a job offer and a RN license before I apply?
PNP and Express Entry system are different in nature. Though some of the PNP categories are linked to Express Entry system, it is only those categories that are streamlined with Express entry which aids PNP to pick candidates from EE stream, rest all are different. You need to see how to apply for different Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You need not to hold any job to apply for visa.

Last edited by a moderator:

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

There is a question when did you become eligible to practice for NOC.

I completed my MSc in June 2011

Graduation Ceremony/ Award of Degree: July 2011

What should i enter?

Thanks.

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Travel history section: I am confused which country to make the base country that is whether to include Pakistan and Dubai in the below cases or not?

1. In 2007 I went to England for university on a student Visa. I used to travel back to Pakistan regularly for Summer and Christmas holidays till 2012 when I moved back to Pakistan permanently. So in the travel history section do I mention all my trips to England and all my trips to Pakistan?

2. In 2016 I moved to Dubai for work from Pakistan. I am currently a resident of Dubai. During the last 3 years, I have again travelled frequently to Pakistan. How do I manage these trips in the travel history section?

Personal history section: I have mentioned that from September 2007 September to June 2010 I was at university in England in the education section for which I have gotten points. Now in the personal history section, do I also need to put that during summer of 2009 I did 2-month internship in Pakistan, do I put that as unemployed or do I leave it as it has already been covered in the education section (even though I was in Pakistan for those 2 months).

Address history: Taking from the question above, I have said that from September 2007 to June 2010 I was studying in England. Now do I also need to enter my address details during the summer months when I was travelling back to Pakistan or travelling elsewhere as a tourist?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi,
Guys I am working in public sector engineering organization.
How much time will my PR process takes place?
I heard it will be longer process for me...

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys

Can someone let me know if a resource is working in Canada on WP, whether he is eligible to come under Federal Skill worker category.
I am currently working in Canada on WP since Apr-2019 and NOC code is 0213. earlier worked in Canada from Jul-2013 to Sep-2015. Based on the CRS calculator, my CRS score comes around 600+. When I submit my profile today, I got message "Not eligible for Express". Any guess why I am NOT considered eligible for EE. Last year while I was in India , when I submitted my profile , the profile creation was accepted under Federal skill worker category, but my CRS score of 402 was not attractive. Question is , if I my work in Canada , am I not eligible for FSW category? Do I have wait till Apr-2020 to become eligible under CEC category.
Hi All

I have not received any feedback for my posting. Do we have any one working in Canada and got the profile created successfully within 1 year of start. I knew for sure for CEC category, I should have worked atleast for 1 year with the current WP but got surprised the Profile created was not considered under FSW category. I do not want to wait for another 1 year for any ignorance of a possibility.

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.