+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi, IRCC expects ur employer to issue a reference letter that states ur job description & job profile; so a directly copied & pasted content despite it's authenticity will most likely raise a red flag in the eyes of a case analyst or the visa officer. You may then be placed on 'review required', until they verify its authenticity and are absolutely convinced. Until then, this stage can lead to unnecessary long delays to get ur ppr processed. So my recommendation is not to copy paste. Once u get ur AOR, the waiting period for PPR is gruesome.

So why would u wanna take such a high risk in the first place?

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot :)

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi guys
When file transfer to NDVO do they again check all job verification and all.
My file transfer to NDVO on Feb 15.
Aor Dec 8
Med done 11 jan
Rprf request 28 jan paid 29 jan.
got mail that my file transfer to NDVO because on 11 I mail them for office address change. They said any change plz inform NDVO because your file is there now
Hi, raise a CSE webform informing the change of ur office address, simultaneously email ndvo stating the change however remember to include ur uci no. Express entry application no. on your email to NDVO. Better be on safer grounds.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi
Does IRCC require employment letters for periods of internship/trainee positions?
Grateful for a quick response from the experts here!
Hi, ICRC doesn't grant u points for internship however if u are referring to the term where u worked as a trainee which was ur initial period of ur joining ur company as a full time employee and is claiming points for it then u need to get employment letters. Incase u aren't any claiming points then u do not need to show letters for those.

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys, I submitted my express entry profile last Saturday but haven't got the request asking for biometrics, is there a specified timeline for biometrics as most people here seem to get a request in a day or two
Thanks in advance.

Mabih

Mar 2, 2019
Hi, if the content mentioned in ur regional language is exactly quoted in English on the same document, then you need not translate. You can raise a letter of explanation confirming the above or if u wanna go the extra mile to be careful, u can go to a lawyer & get a notarized affidavit which declares " all the contents of the marriage certificate mentioned in ur regional language is accurately stated in the English on the same certificate itself", it would work out excellent.
You don't need to get seal or attestation translated.
Thank you so much for your reply!!

Also, I have another doubt.
I did a distance education course when i was working full-time at a company. Tried to claim ECA for that but WES did not recognize it and said it is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential. That was okay, I still got ITA and now I am filling the form.
Now, under which category should I mention this distance education? Under education is not possible because I don't have ECA. Under Personal History, in which category should I mention it? Because I was employed full time when I undertook that distance learning course. I am attaching the degree certificate in my Education documents and explaining in LoE as well.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thank you so much for your reply!!

Also, I have another doubt.
I did a distance education course when i was working full-time at a company. Tried to claim ECA for that but WES did not recognize it and said it is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential. That was okay, I still got ITA and now I am filling the form.
Now, under which category should I mention this distance education? Under education is not possible because I don't have ECA. Under Personal History, in which category should I mention it? Because I was employed full time when I undertook that distance learning course. I am attaching the degree certificate in my Education documents and explaining in LoE as well.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance
Hi, u do not need to include ur distance education certificate as mentioned above, as it is firstly not recognised by Wes. Secondly u ain't claiming any points for it, nor can u claim for it. Thirdly during the period where u were pursuing ur distance course, u were employed on full time basis. Uploading unrelated n unnecessary additional documents such as this one for instance will unnecessarily delay ur case as it would confuse the analyst and the visa officer and u may be put under review reqd category. However the former statement shouldn't hold u back to upload any relevant declarations, affidavits and letter of explanations which u feel are needed for absolute transparency. Cheers!!

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi guys, I submitted my express entry profile last Saturday but haven't got the request asking for biometrics, is there a specified timeline for biometrics as most people here seem to get a request in a day or two
Thanks in advance.
Hi, hoping that u got ur AOR. Hang in there, u will get ur biometric request for sure, keep a close check on ur cic messages and ur email including spam mails. Slight delays can occur here and there. Currently there is a backlog happening at processing files. Cheers!!

Reactions: vbhar1

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello,

I got my ita last month (noc 0124 self employed) and i need to submit all my documents by the end of this month.

Here what i got so far :

-4 references letters from clients
-1 reference letter from a provider
-5 clients bills or invoices ( do i need to show more?)
-tax returns for 4 years
-income or corporate taxes for 4 years with balance sheets
- status of my company and trade register

Do i need to submit something else?
Are 5 references letters enough ( 4 clients and 1 provider) ?
Is it ok if the tax papers are black and white copies ?

Thank you in advance

ehsaneee12

Aug 2, 2018
Hi
I am planning to apply for Canadian Express Entry Profile with my wife and daughter.I am the primary applicant and currently residing in Canada but my wife and daughter live in Bangladesh.If we apply from Bangladesh,can I perform my medical test and submit my passport from Canada? Since my wife and daughter are currently living in Bangladesh,how will they submit their documents from Bangladesh?

Mabih

Mar 2, 2019
Hi, u do not need to include ur distance education certificate as mentioned above, as it is firstly not recognised by Wes. Secondly u ain't claiming any points for it, nor can u claim for it. Thirdly during the period where u were pursuing ur distance course, u were employed on full time basis. Uploading unrelated n unnecessary additional documents such as this one for instance will unnecessarily delay ur case as it would confuse the analyst and the visa officer and u may be put under review reqd category. However the former statement shouldn't hold u back to upload any relevant declarations, affidavits and letter of explanations which u feel are needed for absolute transparency. Cheers!!
Thank you so very much for your reply!!

I hope it would not cause a problem/doubt that the ECA report contains details of my post graduate program (even though it is not valid).

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello,

I got my ita last month (noc 0124 self employed) and i need to submit all my documents by the end of this month.

Here what i got so far :

-4 references letters from clients
-1 reference letter from a provider
-5 clients bills or invoices ( do i need to show more?)
-tax returns for 4 years
-income or corporate taxes for 4 years with balance sheets
- status of my company and trade register

Do i need to submit something else?
Are 5 references letters enough ( 4 clients and 1 provider) ?
Is it ok if the tax papers are black and white copies ?

Thank you in advance
Hi, the documents listed above is good enough. Including evidence like website, presence of ur firm on vivid social media platforms by providing necessary links, screenshots etc will be great too.

Incase they need or seek something additional, they will definitely get back to you before they make a positive or negative decision as per procedural fairness policy. IRCC website gives out the following information. I have provided the link for it for reference as well.

Quote-:
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Unquote-:

Pls also check this link out incase u intend to be self employed in Canada too and choose the program that suits best for u under express entry.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=286&top=6

Cheers !!all the best!!

Last edited:

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thank you so very much for your reply!!

I hope it would not cause a problem/doubt that the ECA report contains details of my post graduate program (even though it is not valid).
Hi, could you pls give me more details of the actual problem that you are worried about, will try my best to guide you. Solutions or guidance given on the basis of partial information can have a negative result.

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, if u can arrange the latest payslips for atleast 3 months, show ur salary being credited into ur bank account, then u are on firm grounds. Just raise an LOE stating that u have uploaded ur payslips and bank account summary that shows salary transfer made.
Thanks Asive .

Yes I have the latest 6 months salary slips and also the credit account statement. Hope this should be fine.
However, since I have the form 16s for the entire period of my employment, would you suggest uploading them or not?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thanks Asive .

Yes I have the latest 6 months salary slips and also the credit account statement. Hope this should be fine.
However, since I have the form 16s for the entire period of my employment, would you suggest uploading them or not?
Since u have form 16s u can include that as well, it will just make ur case more stronger n convincing however ensure that u upload ur 6 months payslips, credit account statements along with ur work experience letter and LOE without fail.

Reactions: rahul m

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi, the documents listed above is good enough. Including evidence like website, presence of ur firm on vivid social media platforms by providing necessary links, screenshots etc will be great too.

Incase they need or seek something additional, they will definitely get back to you before they make a positive or negative decision as per procedural fairness policy. IRCC website gives out the following information. I have provided the link for it for reference as well.

Quote-:
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Unquote-:

Pls also check this link out incase u intend to be self employed in Canada too and choose the program that suits best for u under express entry.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=286&top=6

Cheers !!all the best!!
Thank you very much

so no need to add other reference letters. I will do the screenshot of my website as you said. I hope that it will be enough to get the PR