+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
As per the official statement, as mentioned by @gauravebatra as well, you need to mention all of the years that have been taken to pass a particular degree. So in my view you should mention the same to avoid any confusion later on.
Hi, but when i clicked on the question mark i.e help next to "Complete/Full Academic Year" , It says "You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript." and as per my degree and ECA report its shows its a two year Program.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi, but when i clicked on the question mark i.e help next to "Complete/Full Academic Year" , It says "You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript." and as per my degree and ECA report its shows its a two year Program.
Oh in that case it's 2 years and not 4. I misread earlier, my bad.. I have made necessary corrections to my previous post.

FTC

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, I submitted my express entry profile last Saturday but haven't got the request asking for biometrics, is there a specified timeline for biometrics as most people here seem to get a request in a day or two
Thanks in advance.
You will receive Bio request at the time of MEP. In most of cases BIO request received immediate after MEP(Same Day). Current trend for MEP is 26 to 50days.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
That;s good to go then. You can mention the details as per your transcript.

usham2981

Feb 24, 2018
Hi all,
My transcripts sent from University are received by Wes.
Do I need to send the mark sheets, certificates,etc from my end too??
Thanks

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, please help.
I have done my BTech in 2009. Then I started working and till now I am working.
While filing express entry if I don't want to show my experience from July 2009 to Feb 2011. Will it be possible as the company is not any more so it's not possible to get the reference letter.

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Still I have six plus years of experience,Also will it impact on my application that why you haven't worked after completing your BTech or so.

NikkyO

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I checked my score and it's not eligible for the express entry. What are my chances going through the PR nominee? Is there a chance I can increase my score if I do a very course in Canada?

Funks

Mar 20, 2019
If I get married after AOR what documents do my spouse and I need? Also will pictures of court wedding be sufficient. I'm currently wearing braces and would love to remove them before I have my traditional wedding ceremony

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi friends, I am sitting @443 in the pool. Travelling on work visa to Canada in April '19. My sister has already got PR card but is in India currently. Can I claim 15 points of siblings. This willl boost my score.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, my wes is about to expire in May. Can anyone guide me how to renew, as I have few confusions:

1) Do we need to go Order duplicate IRCC for this ?

2) Does ordering for self is required ? Or just sending to IRCC is enough as it will cost additional $30.

3) If ordering for IRCC, will I be able to see and download the file ?

4) How many days Wes takes for renewing evaluation report ??

Experts kindly answer my questions.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
The number of candidates in the express entry pool table does not add up to the total number invited?
For e.g. in the last round 3,350 candidates got invited, with the cut off being 452. However, if you add the number of candidates in the pool table from the first two CRS ranges (CRS 601-1,200 - 209 candidates and CRS 451-600 - 1,981 candidates) it does not add up or even come close to the numbers invited. Can anyone explain this?

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi, I checked my score and it's not eligible for the express entry. What are my chances going through the PR nominee? Is there a chance I can increase my score if I do a very course in Canada?
Hi!! Can you please explain how many points you have been allocated and your other credentials. There are many ways through which you can improve your score.

Or the alternative option can be you can apply for the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). If you get the invitations from any of the provinces, you can gain 600 points in CRS score for Express Entry and you almost get guaranteed Canadian PR.

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi Friends,

Please Help!!!!!

I will submit my application this week as self employed (4 years experience) to prove my experience :

-6 references letters ( 4 customers, 1 provider and my accountant company)
-3 invoices per year experience so 12 invoices in total for the 4 years
-credit notices for the invoices
-screenshots of my website, facebook page and some works
-trade register of the company
-articles of incorporation of the company that shows that i'm the owner
-tax returns for the 4 years

Is it enough? Should i add something else like more invoices? more reference letters? should i add the balance sheet of each year?

I have only 7 days left before submitting

Thank you in advance