Express Entry in a nutshell

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thank you very much

so no need to add other reference letters. I will do the screenshot of my website as you said. I hope that it will be enough to get the PR
Dint follow 'other reference letters', the 5 reference letters which you previously mentioned above needs to be included.

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, Need help...

While filing EE profile under "Name of school/institution". My college name (from where i studied) is different from the university name which awarded the degree. So should I mention the college name or the university name here? The transcripts used for ECA were issued by my university (Maharishi Dayanad University).

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
U
Hi, Need help...

While filing EE profile under "Name of school/institution". My college name (from where i studied) is different from the university name which awarded the degree. So should I mention the college name or the university name here? The transcripts used for ECA were issued by my university (Maharishi Dayanad University).

Hi, mention your university name as ur certificates are issued by your university.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thanks Asiv,
Also under "city/town of study" should i mention the city of my university only.. not my collage city.
Hi, before I advise u I would like to get a clearer idea, can u pls gimme the following info in the following format?

1)name of the city, state and country of ur university.

2)name of the city, state and country of ur college.

Are these 2 cities in 2 different states or 2 different districts?
U were a full time student yea?

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, before I advise u I would like to get a clearer idea, can u pls gimme the following info in the following format?

1)name of the city, state and country of ur university.

2)name of the city, state and country of ur college.

Are these 2 cities in 2 different states or 2 different districts?
U were a full time student yea?
1) -For Diploma -- City- Delhi, State -Delhi, Country - INDIA (for University) - FULL TIME
-For Bachelors -- City - Rohtak, State - Haryana, Country - India (for University) - FULL TIME
-For PGDM -- City - Ghaziabad, State - Uttar Pardesh, Country - INDIA (for University) - PART TIME

2) -For Diploma -- City- Delhi, State -Delhi, Country - INDIA (for College)- FULL TIME
-For Bachelors -- City - Faridabad, State - Haryana, Country - India (for College) - FULL TIME
-For PGDM -- City - Delhi, State - Delhi, Country - INDIA (for College) - PART TIME

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
1) -For Diploma -- City- Delhi, State -Delhi, Country - INDIA (for University) - FULL TIME
-For Bachelors -- City - Rohtak, State - Haryana, Country - India (for University) - FULL TIME
-For PGDM -- City - Ghaziabad, State - Uttar Pardesh, Country - INDIA (for University) - PART TIME

2) -For Diploma -- City- Delhi, State -Delhi, Country - INDIA (for College)- FULL TIME
-For Bachelors -- City - Faridabad, State - Haryana, Country - India (for College) - FULL TIME
-For PGDM -- City - Delhi, State - Delhi, Country - INDIA (for College) - PART TIME

Hi, u can put it like this for example

City/town of study
Put in ur college city

Name of school/Institution
Ferguson College, University of Pune

As for sequence for listing ur education credentials, follow (Last in first out order) enter ur latest study and then keep continuing until ur Bachelors or diploma which ever ur did immediately after 12th. Hoping that ECA is valid and equivalent to CAD stds for PGDM, diploma and bachelors

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018

City/town of study
Put in ur college city

As for sequence for listing ur education credentials, follow (Last in first out order) enter ur latest study and then keep continuing until ur Bachelors or diploma which ever ur did immediately after 12th. Hoping that ECA is valid and equivalent to CAD stds for PGDM, diploma and bachelors
Thanks A ton, yes ECA is valid and its equivalent to CAD standards too. PGDM got University Certificate, Diploma got Post secondary certificate and Bachelors got 4 years Bachelors.

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018

City/town of study
Put in ur college city

Can You Help me with One more thing, --- I have done 2 year PGDM (Part Time), I have enrolled in June 2011 but completed in May 2015. Its a two year course but to complete it takes me around 4 years. My ECA report evaluates as University Certificate. My question is that while filing EE profile under "Complete/Full Academic Year" what should i mention...? Two years or 4 years.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Can You Help me with One more thing, --- I have done 2 year PGDM (Part Time), I have enrolled in June 2011 but completed in May 2015. Its a two year course but to complete it takes me around 4 years. My ECA report evaluates as University Certificate. My question is that while filing EE profile under "Complete/Full Academic Year" what should i mention...? Two years or 4 years.
Glad to help out bro! Do u see a question mark sign near 'complete/full academic years'? Could u pls click on it snd gimme the message it reads..

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
It says "You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript."
Hi, so for complete/full academic years u need to put the accurate no. of years of the course and not the no. of years, it took u to complete the course.Then once u get invitation to apply u need to upload a letter of explanation (Loe) along with ur educational docs . Loe should state " (course name)was a part time study. Although, course duration was 2 years, it took me 3 years and 9 months to complete it."

Note -: 3.9 months was just a random no. I took, so please ensure to make ur calculations accurate.

Last edited:

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, so for complete/full academic years u need to put the accurate no. Of years it took u to complete eg 3.9 ( 3 years 9 months). Then once u get invitation to apply u need to upload a letter of explanation (Loe) along with ur educational docs . Loe should state " (course name)was a part time study. Although, course duration was 2 years, it took me 3 years and 9 months to complete it."

Note -: 3.9 months was just a random no. I took, so please ensure to make ur calculations accurate.
Thanks Buddy... :)

Reactions: Asiv adanac

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
As per the official statement, as mentioned by @gauravebatra as well, you need to mention all of the years that have been taken to pass a particular degree. So in my view you should mention the same to avoid any confusion later on.