VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi all i have a question regarding work experience

I have worked in organization A (NOC 6221) From 1st december 2012 - 29th feb 2016 - (3years - 3 months) Claiming points

After that i went to saudia worked in organization B with entirely different job for 11 months (1st April 2016-4th march 2017) Not claiming points

Came back and started working job in organization A same noc(13th march - 31st december) Not claiming points

Now i am working in organization C (different Noc)(From Feb 2018 to present) (Not claiming points for it either)

Kindly help me out what to mention in work history As organization B & C might not give me reference letters etc. And i donot want to make things complex to visa officer
Hi,

In work history, you only need to include what you are claiming points for. The rest goes into the personal history section where no evidence is required.

So you are good to go.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I got expression of interest from Ontario. Will.application be automatically linked to.my IRCC PR EE profile if I apply at OINP portal ?
Hi,

No it's not automatic, you will need to update your profile once you get PNP.

regards

Reactions: WED

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone,

My police clearance mentioned my permanent address( the passport address) which is different from my present address, but this PCC issued based on the online application to the central government, and the PCC issued by local police station on behalf of the government of Bangladesh which is countersigned by the foreign ministry and also mentioned verified & found no criminal record against my passport number.

Will it be ok?

Thanks a lot to everyone
Hi,

That's fine. You have nothing to worry about. Just mention both addresses in your address history.

Regards

Reactions: depali_nn

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
Hi,

That's fine. You have nothing to worry about. Just mention both addresses in your address history.

Regards
Thank you so much for your reply, I already submitted my application and my permanent address does not come in my within last 10 years history so I did not mention that permanent address in my in my address history. but this PCC is about the whole country not about a particular city or area and our passport option does not any have present address option, it has permanent address only, so I have taken it with the permanent address matching with the address in my passport.

Will it be a big problem or it Will be ok?
If it's a big problem what can I do now?

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks @TanakaM.. I appreciate your help.

Also if you could guide me if the following financials are considered as proof of funds:

Provident Funds
Mutual Funds Investments - What do I need to get from the financial institutions as acceptable proofs of funds?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I received expression of interest from Ontario. Is 45 days the time frame within which I need to accept ?

Preeth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Rajkam, thanl you for sharing the detail.

HERE- You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa

ONCE WE LAND IN CANADA HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT STAMPED? I HEAR SOME SAY IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO 3 MONTHS.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Rajkam, thanl you for sharing the detail.

HERE- You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa

ONCE WE LAND IN CANADA HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT STAMPED? I HEAR SOME SAY IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO 3 MONTHS.
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Your passport is stamped the moment you enter Canada. After that, you wait for your PR card.

I hope that answers your question.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks @TanakaM.. I appreciate your help.

Also if you could guide me if the following financials are considered as proof of funds:

Provident Funds
Mutual Funds Investments - What do I need to get from the financial institutions as acceptable proofs of funds?
Hi,

Documents differ, but you just need something that proves that you can convert the funds to cash at any time.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for your reply, I already submitted my application and my permanent address does not come in my within last 10 years history so I did not mention that permanent address in my in my address history. but this PCC is about the whole country not about a particular city or area and our passport option does not any have present address option, it has permanent address only, so I have taken it with the permanent address matching with the address in my passport.

Will it be a big problem or it Will be ok?
If it's a big problem what can I do now?
It won't be, the address on your passport is of little to no relevance at all. The purpose of your passport is identity.

I wouldn't worry.

All the best

Reactions: depali_nn

Preeth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Your passport is stamped the moment you enter Canada. After that, you wait for your PR card.

I hope that answers your question.
HI YES, MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DO I Need to wait in Canada for my PR card?

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
It won't be, the address on your passport is of little to no relevance at all. The purpose of your passport is identity.

I wouldn't worry.

All the best

Thank you so much. it's a great relief for me so I am not doing anything about it now.

I know the address in the passport does not have any relevance with Canada immigration process but when we apply for PCC in Bangladesh then we have to give the address appear on the passport and it does not have any present address option, it has only permanent address only which is given from birth certificate. That's why I had to give the permanent address in my passport and PCC came with that address as well.

I hope I should be fine and pray for the best.

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
hi everyone...i applied for visitor visa for canada in 2016 and my application was rejected and a refusal letter came along with a UCI. Recently i received an ITA so should i mention it in my EE profile under this question: "Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
Moreover i forgot to mention it in my EE profile application. would that be a problem?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi everyone...i applied for visitor visa for canada in 2016 and my application was rejected and a refusal letter came along with a UCI. Recently i received an ITA so should i mention it in my EE profile under this question: "Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
Moreover i forgot to mention it in my EE profile application. would that be a problem?
Hi,

You should definitely mention it. Not doing so will be misrepresentation which could lead to a 5 year ban.

Just explain that you forgot to mention it in your letter of explanation.

All the best