Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Mr. Tanaka, I am planning to apply for PR by August this year. Will Ontario nomination open by then. Is there any particular time when OINP opens? Or will I be very late to apply by then kindly advise.
As per the last draw, Express Entry-linked PNP stream has issued 1,297 invitations in 2018.

OINP says it will continue to issue NOIs to eligible Express Entry candidates on a “regular basis” through the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Refer : https://www.cicnews.com/2018/02/ontarios-human-capital-priorities-stream-issues-new-invitations-to-express-entry-candidates-2-0210194.html#gs.NDL4iNU

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018

Stephy

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,

It's ok to have changed status inbetween two applications. Just prepared all the documents you need for common law partnership and then add him.

Regards
Dear Mr TanakaM
Pls kindly help me clarify if their is any online six to one year course I can do for more points to my husband BSc and he have 8yrs work experience in banking. And I also want to know if I must do ielt and eca with him since we are applying as a family with 2 children

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Hi,

There is a difference in the transferable skills and your spouses education.
Does she have an ECA?
What is your highest level of education?
Thanks a ton for quick response!!
I had done Diploma in Electrical Engg initially and later I completed my B. Tech. in Electrical Engg. My wife's ECA is not done yet, we are waiting for transcripts.
When I go to my submitted application in EE, I don,t see anything in my education section, this error came earlier as well. Now I feel there must be some uploading error. Can I update the details and submit again? is it allowed and ok? pl suggest.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
I'll take a proper look later today but at a first glance it is clear you're not getting any points for your spouses' education. Did you assess her educational credentials?

Also, you are not getting the points you claimed to have for your education, what was your ECA for your studies.
I had done Diploma in Electrical Engg initially and later I completed my B. Tech. in Electrical Engg. My wife's ECA is not done yet, we are waiting for transcripts.
When I go to my submitted application in EE, I don,t see anything in my education section, this error came earlier as well. Now I feel there must be some uploading error. Can I update the details and submit again? is it allowed and ok? pl suggest.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can withdraw and submit a new profiles, no issues with that.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi guys,

My husband and I are putting our express entry profile together. I am the main applicant and have gotten my WES done. Does my husband also need to get his WES done for his degree?

attim

Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys,

My husband and I are putting our express entry profile together. I am the main applicant and have gotten my WES done. Does my husband also need to get his WES done for his degree?
It is not mandatory but to increase your CRS you should get his WES done.

longman

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All, whoever can advise. My situation is following. I am landed PR but who lived outside of Canada and did not meet minimum 2 years Canada stay requirement and my PR card already expired a year ago. So I cannot renew my card, even though I know that I can get in with US passport and then stay for 2 years before renewing, but this option does not work for me as I have not got Canadian ID or Medical Card. So I plan to re-apply through Express Entry program provided that passing scores are quite low recently. And here are my questions:

1. Can I re-apply through Express Entry or I am still formally considered PR until I officially renounce it or court renounces it?
2. Do I need officially renounce PR status before I can re-apply through Express Entry?
3. When I apply with spouse, I do not make necessary minimum draw score which was 415, but when I apply without spouse I make 427, which means I might have a chance. So my question is following: If I apply without spouse, get selected and come to Canada, can I then sponsor my spouse and children to come to Canada, even though initially I applied without a spouse?
4. If I can sponsor my spouse and children, how long it will take them to get documents and come to Canada, in other words, how long family sponsorship takes?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerely,
Longman

abhijitak

Jan 31, 2018
Hello Immigration Wizards,

I have gone through all the informative posts October 2017 onwards. You guys are just amazing. The zest of helping the needy is much beyond the appreciation.

I need your advice weather I should apply for EE or let my dream rest here. I am posting my case here & appeal you to be frank while guiding me.

Present Status: Me & my wife have applied for transcripts & authentications from respective Universities & are preparing for IELTS

About me:

Qualification: Diploma In Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE – WES Equivalent

Experience: 27 years (16 years in Manufacturing & 11 years as SAP Functional consultant) in same oraganisation.

About my wife:

Qualification: BSC (Comp. Science) from Pune University

Executive MBA (Finance) from Pune University

Experience: 15 years in various organisations

If I become a PA, I may not even qualify for EE (will get 0 points for age). Hence my wife will be PA & I will be accompanying her. Her birthday is in September & hence even she won't qualify for EE after September (I guess).

I checked how much CRS we can get through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp & it just crossed 310. Our age is letting us down.

My queries are,

1) I feel, unless we get nomination from PNP, we wont get ITA. Is it true?

2) Considering our age, how much is the probability of getting PNP nomination?

3) Should i really go ahead with the process? I don't mind risking few thousand INR for IELTS & ECA & atleast create EE profile.

Please guide