TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all, i got the nomination from OINP on 8th feb. Crs is 439 noc 4031.
Need expert advices, should i go with it? Or wait for crs to come down? As ircc is not in mood currently to bring crs down. 7th and 21th feb draw were same i.e.442.
What is reason of not bringing crs down???
Hi,

At 439 I would wait a few draws. Use up all the time Ontario gives you before you accept.

Regards

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Plz don't get me wrong. Can't believe i gave a stupid english exam twice for nothing(8.5, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5).. anyway thank you.i don't want to gamble or try to see if i get lucky with the officer's attention.Good Luck.
Hi,

Why would you give up on your dream because of an employer you don't even like? I don't think you really want this. If you did you would do all you can to sort things out.

Regards

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

It may be good enough depending on the trend. Just enter the pool and select Ontario as one of your provinces of interest. If you meet their requirements they will send you and expression of interest.

Regards
Thanks a lot Mr. Tanaka. Keep guiding us.

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot Mr. Tanaka. Keep guiding us.
Hello Mr. Tanaka, I don't have any job offer from Canada, I am an MBA from India and working in India now. But my husband is in Canada from last 8 months though he is an engineer (MBA distance learning). Who should apply as primary applicant Sir so that we have more chances of getting PR? Thanks

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hi,

As long as you have done it for a minimum of 1 year continuously you qualify. The degree you have does not matter.

Regards
Thank you very much for your response and solving my confusion.
I have one more question regarding my settlement fund.
I have 2 kids and I have the required settlement fund in my account, but the problem is I have a car loan and I purchased a flat with housing loan and I am paying back it in instalments.

So will it be a problem? will CIC deduct the loan amount from my settlement fund, my loan amount is much bigger than the settlement fund.
Will CIC ask me to pay back it instantly, I can not payback it instantly, I have other assists but those are not in cash.

What can I do now?

Thanks a lot in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Plz don't get me wrong. Can't believe i gave a stupid english exam twice for nothing(8.5, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5).. anyway thank you.i don't want to gamble or try to see if i get lucky with the officer's attention.Good Luck.
Hello Mr. Tanaka, I don't have any job offer from Canada, I am an MBA from India and working in India now. But my husband is in Canada from last 8 months though he is an engineer (MBA distance learning). Who should apply as primary applicant Sir so that we have more chances of getting PR? Thanks
Hi,

There are other factors to consider eg. age, work experience and language proficiency. Play around with this tool to see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

However, with a year of Canadian experience, you husband will be a strong candidate. So that will be in 3 months time. That is if he is working in a skilled occupation (NOC A,B or 0).

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much for your response and solving my confusion.
I have one more question regarding my settlement fund.
I have 2 kids and I have the required settlement fund in my account, but the problem is I have a car loan and I purchased a flat with housing loan and I am paying back it in instalments.

So will it be a problem? will CIC deduct the loan amount from my settlement fund, my loan amount is much bigger than the settlement fund.
Will CIC ask me to pay back it instantly, I can not payback it instantly, I have other assists but those are not in cash.

What can I do now?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Loans can at times be tricky. However, mortgage and car loans are secure loans. So in my opinion you should be ok. However, it is at the discretion of the officer. It would have been better if the funds were in an account without loans.

regards

Reactions: Nondini2017

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you so much. I am grateful.
Dear Mr. Tanaka, I am working in India with a government bank as assistant manager. I want to apply in banks in Canada once I reach Canada in April. Can you please tell me if there is any particular exam / course that we have to give to apply for general banking job?How can I get a job in bank in Canada (not in mutual investment sectors)thanks in advance.

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Loans can at times be tricky. However, mortgage and car loans are secure loans. So in my opinion you should be ok. However, it is at the discretion of the officer. It would have been better if the funds were in an account without loans.

regards
Thank you very much for your quick response and I got your point. my funds are in a different account than the loan account, but I read CIC always ask to submit all loan and credit card statements with PR application and there is an option to ask about CIB report. I am worried about that.

Do you think I have any risk?

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

Why would you give up on your dream because of an employer you don't even like? I don't think you really want this. If you did you would do all you can to sort things out.

Regards
Hmm.. If my employer denies to give out roles and responsibilities letter..not sure i see a sure shot way of getting the approval of immigration officer. did no one have this issue ? how did people manage then...i mean i can get a letter from Accenture on their letterhead for 4 yrs with roles and responsibilities and if thats not enough then its the end of the road to canada.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hmm.. If my employer denies to give out roles and responsibilities letter..not sure i see a sure shot way of getting the approval of immigration officer. did no one have this issue ? how did people manage then...i mean i can get a letter from Accenture on their letterhead for 4 yrs with roles and responsibilities and if thats not enough then its the end of the road to canada.
Yes, you can add this letter to all the documents you have from the actual company. Then ask a superior to write a similar latter and get it notarized.

This is a common problem.

Regards

Reactions: Newbie here

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much for your quick response and I got your point. my funds are in a different account than the loan account, but I read CIC always ask to submit all loan and credit card statements with PR application and there is an option to ask about CIB report. I am worried about that.

Do you think I have any risk?
No no no, they are only interested with the account which has the minimum required funds.

Are the funds in a different bank from the loans?

Reactions: Nondini2017

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Mr. Tanaka, I am working in India with a government bank as assistant manager. I want to apply in banks in Canada once I reach Canada in April. Can you please tell me if there is any particular exam / course that we have to give to apply for general banking job?How can I get a job in bank in Canada (not in mutual investment sectors)thanks in advance.
Hi,

Generally banking is not regulated so you just apply. You would need to do research on course that perhaps increase your employability in the Canadian banking sector. Otherwise, you just apply.

Regards