+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
New
I checked my NOC as per my job roles, its 0211. After this I checked my CRS points in latest CRS tools, which showed 443 without spouse & 460 with spouse.
I was quite happy, I then filled my EE profile, checked it carefully many times and finally I submitted it.
However now I have receive a message in my application that my overall score is only 402!!
How is this possible, when CRS tool shows its 443 OR 460? Do you have any idea how this works?
Or is it that its still under checking/processing and actual scores will be again displayed after some time?
Please please help me, I am super confused and nervous.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New
I checked my NOC as per my job roles, its 0211. After this I checked my CRS points in latest CRS tools, which showed 443 without spouse & 460 with spouse.
I was quite happy, I then filled my EE profile, checked it carefully many times and finally I submitted it.
However now I have receive a message in my application that my overall score is only 402!!
How is this possible, when CRS tool shows its 443 OR 460? Do you have any idea how this works?
Or is it that its still under checking/processing and actual scores will be again displayed after some time?
Please please help me, I am super confused and nervous.
That's not enough information to help you. You have to compare your actual scores to the scores that you calculated and figure out where the discrepancy comes from.

chansas

Dec 28, 2017
Hi ,

Need some urgent advice. We got our ITA in December and currently we are completing all our applications. A couple of years ago, my parents had applied for a Canadian tourist visa. My parents don’t remember whether They had applied on my behalf or not . However there is no marking in my passport stating the same. Should I mention the same in my application ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ,

Need some urgent advice. We got our ITA in December and currently we are completing all our applications. A couple of years ago, my parents had applied for a Canadian tourist visa. My parents don’t remember whether They had applied on my behalf or not . However there is no marking in my passport stating the same. Should I mention the same in my application ?
No, leave it out. If you feel the need to mention it, include it in your LOE.

The question is how could they have included you as an adult without your knowledge?? Impossible in my book.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello senior Members,

I have completed Bachelor of Medicine(MBBS) from one of the private medical colleges of Bangladesh and currently, I am teaching in a private medical college in Bangladesh(MBBS qualification holders are eligible to join as a lecturer in medical colleges of Bangladesh, a Masters is not required).

Am I eligible to apply for Canada immigration through Express Entry as a university lecturer or there will be some obstacles ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,

As long as you have done it for a minimum of 1 year continuously you qualify. The degree you have does not matter.

Regards

Reactions: Nondini2017

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All,

How long do we have before landing in Canada, after obtaining PR Visa?

Is it the visa expiry date OR Medical expiry date that determines when we should land?

Medical reports are valid for 1 year and if they expire before we land, what should we do? Can we do another medical test and provide the report to CIC and land before the Visa expiration date? Someone please let me know.

Many Thanks.
Hi,

The visa expiry date will be the same as the medicals expiry date. So you must land before this date.

If your medicals expire before you land you must reapply.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Mr. Tanaka, my CRS score is coming as 410 with IELTS as 9. Is the score good for Ontario province PR.How can I get provincial nomination for Ontario. thanks
Hi,

It may be good enough depending on the trend. Just enter the pool and select Ontario as one of your provinces of interest. If you meet their requirements they will send you and expression of interest.

Regards

chansas

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks Tanaka for the prompt reply :)
Just checking, even if I mention the same in my LOE (if I am giving one), it wouldn't be much of a problem to my application right?

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi all, i got the nomination from OINP on 8th feb. Crs is 439 noc 4031.
Need expert advices, should i go with it? Or wait for crs to come down? As ircc is not in mood currently to bring crs down. 7th and 21th feb draw were same i.e.442.
What is reason of not bringing crs down???

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone..

I got an ITA for 449 crs and my desi employer in usa refuses to give me a letter for employment. However, i have all paystubs for 4 yrs, W2s and Offer Letter and H1b approval notice. offer letter has no job duties and responsibilities only has my title,pay rate join date. Now Can i get one letter for Job duties and responsibilities from Accenture instead of my employer, Accenture hired me through my employer and working for a US based client company project ?

This is causing serious nervousness.. need some expect advice...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone..

I got an ITA for 449 crs and my desi employer in usa refuses to give me a letter for employment. However, i have all paystubs for 4 yrs, W2s and Offer Letter and H1b approval notice. offer letter has no job duties and responsibilities only has my title,pay rate join date. Now Can i get one letter for Job duties and responsibilities from Accenture instead of my employer, Accenture hired me through my employer and working for a US based client company project ?

This is causing serious nervousness.. need some expect advice...
Ideally get refusal letter in paper and you can ask any colleague/supervisor to provide the letter with your duties/responsibilities as well as proof that they work for such company.

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Ideally get refusal letter in paper and you can ask any colleague/supervisor to provide the letter with your duties/responsibilities as well as proof that they work for such company.
Those blood sucking desi employers in usa does not leave an evidence. they loose 17$ per hr on me for 360days a year. so no wonder. So no one got accepted even with a reputed company's letter like accenture? this is bad. They care way too much for stupid employers and not where i actually put in my skills. Guess its not for me. I just decided to decline this ITA. dont want to waste money on this..
I truly appreciate your response.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those blood sucking desi employers in usa does not leave an evidence. they loose 17$ per hr on me for 360days a year. so no wonder. So no one got accepted even with a reputed company's letter like accenture? this is bad. They care way too much for stupid employers and not where i actually put in my skills. Guess its not for me. I just decided to decline this ITA. dont want to waste money on this..
I truly appreciate your response.
I never said what you have won't be accepted but what I am recommending is an approach to strengthen your case.

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I never said what you have won't be accepted but what I am recommending is an approach to strengthen your case.
Plz don't get me wrong. Can't believe i gave a stupid english exam twice for nothing(8.5, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5).. anyway thank you.i don't want to gamble or try to see if i get lucky with the officer's attention.Good Luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Tanaka for the prompt reply :)
Just checking, even if I mention the same in my LOE (if I am giving one), it wouldn't be much of a problem to my application right?
Well if you never applied then there is no issue at all.