Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello
I have some problem regarding POF.
Actually earlier during OINP I had shown 12 lakhs savings in bank and 7 lakhs amount of PF of my husband.
* Now I had only 7 lakhs left in my account. But I will attach PF statement also again.
Will it create problem regarding funds if I do not have minimum required funds in my account?
Urgent
Hi,

It ok to combine the cash in your account with the PF statements. It doesnt all have to be in the account.

Regards

robin93

Feb 26, 2018
Hi all

I need some urgent help. It would be great if someone could answer my question.

I have applied for express entry and my status changed to medical passed. I have urgent work at backhome. My husband is secondary applicant in my application and he is at backhome.

Do we need to inform cic if I want to go backhome?? Also can we change visa office once I get my passport request as I am planning to come back along with my husband.
Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I need some urgent help. It would be great if someone could answer my question.

I have applied for express entry and my status changed to medical passed. I have urgent work at backhome. My husband is secondary applicant in my application and he is at backhome.

Do we need to inform cic if I want to go backhome?? Also can we change visa office once I get my passport request as I am planning to come back along with my husband.
Thanks
If you move to another country then simply update your address. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Hi @TanakaM , @DelPiero07 , and to all other experts!!

I have got another problem now!! I seek your help/advice in this matter.
My wife was not interested in coming to Canada. But I forced her because I heard people saying, "it becomes difficult to process for spouse after landing in Canada, if its not done in the initial stage along with main applicant".
I have submitted my EE application along with spouse details (spouse's ECA not done since transcripts have not yet been received). Our total CRS score after wife's ECA will be 444 yet it is 434 in EE profile at the moment. Anyway transcripts will be received as on 26th March 2018. Considering courier & ECA timeline it will be another month. So I shall get ECA report by mid May (considering worst case scenario). My age is 33 yrs now and on 25th June I will be 34 (and will loose 5 points).
Now on the other hand, if I remove my spouse, my score alone is 443 as per CRS tool.
My question is:
1. I am loosing on time. Can I remove my spouse from submitted EE application and re-submit again for single applicant? This way I will have more chances to get into cut-off score que.
2. My wife will not be coming to stay there as of now for 2-3 years, but she will join me after that. So if I remove her and apply for my application alone, will there be any problem in future to process for her?
3. What other problem/issue I might face?

Please guide me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @TanakaM , @DelPiero07 , and to all other experts!!

I have got another problem now!! I seek your help/advice in this matter.
My wife was not interested in coming to Canada. But I forced her because I heard people saying, "it becomes difficult to process for spouse after landing in Canada, if its not done in the initial stage along with main applicant".
I have submitted my EE application along with spouse details (spouse's ECA not done since transcripts have not yet been received). Our total CRS score after wife's ECA will be 444 yet it is 434 in EE profile at the moment. Anyway transcripts will be received as on 26th March 2018. Considering courier & ECA timeline it will be another month. So I shall get ECA report by mid May (considering worst case scenario). My age is 33 yrs now and on 25th June I will be 34 (and will loose 5 points).
Now on the other hand, if I remove my spouse, my score alone is 443 as per CRS tool.
My question is:
1. I am loosing on time. Can I remove my spouse from submitted EE application and re-submit again for single applicant? This way I will have more chances to get into cut-off score que.
2. My wife will not be coming to stay there as of now for 2-3 years, but she will join me after that. So if I remove her and apply for my application alone, will there be any problem in future to process for her?
3. What other problem/issue I might face?

Please guide me.
1 - If you mean applying as married but having her as non-accompanying then yes, you can do that. If you mean applying as single then that's misrepresentation.
2 - You would have to go through the sponsorship process.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
1 - If you mean applying as married but having her as non-accompanying then yes, you can do that. If you mean applying as single then that's misrepresentation.
2 - You would have to go through the sponsorship process.
Thanks for quick reply!
I meant if I apply as married but non accompanying. But it won’t create any problems right?
Well can I edit the same application and resend it? Hope it’s possible.

2. You mean, If I don’t accompany now and want to do that at a later date then i’ll have to go through sponsorship process. Can you please explain a bit? Is it problematic or easy task?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for quick reply!
I meant if I apply as married but non accompanying. But it won’t create any problems right?
Well can I edit the same application and resend it? Hope it’s possible.

2. You mean, If I don’t accompany now and want to do that at a later date then i’ll have to go through sponsorship process. Can you please explain a bit? Is it problematic or easy task?
No issues having her as non- accompanying.

2 - All I know is that 80% of the application take 12 months to process and that you must be living in Canada to start the process. I'm glad to help in anything Express Entry related but family sponsorship is not my forte.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
No issues having her as non- accompanying.

2 - All I know is that 80% of the application take 12 months to process and that you must be living in Canada to start the process. I'm glad to help in anything Express Entry related but family sponsorship is not my forte.
Thanks again for your help :)

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
s it necessary to have an average balance of about of $20,000 for three members of the family in the bank account for the past six months at the time of uploading the documents after receiving ITA? Or it’s fine too, to deposit this much money in an empty bank account and have a statement with current balance amount is $20,000 but last six month no money? I actually work in a foreign country and always used my wife’s account for all transactions, can I use my wife’s account too?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI Experts,

I have been waiting for my ita since 2018 start, but it seems like things are quite tight right now. I have received eca to be 3 years diploma against my 4 years bachelors, so although i have received NOI from Ontario but i wont be able to apply for my OINP either.

My question is should I reapply for my ECA through IQAS now so that even if i get bachelors as evaluation this time i might be able to go with OINP after 3 months? or what is the best advice for me now? thanks

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends
Good day. I'm in need of your expert advise.

I have finally received my ECA from WES for my PGDM from AIMA Delhi. I did this evaluation as an upgrade to my initial Bachelor's of Commerce from University of Madras, India.

My result is as follows
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelor's degrees (four years)
Second ECA Report (original completed on November, 06, 2017)

I have 2 queries.

1. Can i claim 2 or more degree based on this? My B com was 3 years and my PGDM was for 2 years. However i got the statement from WES that both of them are for 4 years.

A) Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2008
Awarded By: University of Madras
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

B) Credential: Postgraduate Diploma (AICTE)
Year: 2010
Awarded By: All India Management Association
Major/Specialization: Financial Management
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. My second query is around the WES ECA reference number to put in CIC profile. I had initially mentioned the initial reference number which i got for my B.COM. After receiving my PGDM assessment, i have updated the updated reference number just for PGDM. have i done it correctly? As the updated reference number has got both B Com and PGDM, going forward should i just use the updated reference number going forward for B Com and PGDM?

kindly advise friends as this might take my points from 429 to 461