NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I just got the desired score in ielts and my crs score is now 464 with my wife. How much time will it take me now to get the ITA and complete the visa process for PR in through express entry program
Excellent. Next CRS draw will take place somewhere around next week (hope), once you get an invitation, apply for PCC and Medical very next day, this means you can get both of them in 2 weeks, get the bank statement and reference letters and apply online. You will get VISA within 2 weeks you upload all documents correctly.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you so much for the valuable information. I got a score of 74/100. Please guide me how to get "Personal reference code" to apply online. How to go for ECA. What is the amount that I have to pay for ECA? Please help.

I got my profile assessed by a consultancy and they are asking to pay 1lakh for further ECA and processing fee. Please guide me how to go about it.
First get ECA from WES. Check on https://www.wes.org/ca/ website about how to apply. WES charges 233.91 CAD dollars.
In Parallel appear in IELTS exam and get 8 7 7 7 for the direct invitation and once you get the results.

Then you can create your Express Entry profile. You cannot do anything before above mentioned steps.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys,

I need your advice please.

My husband has WES report since March 2015. While we were preparing our documents we realised that his WES is not for IRCC and different than mine which I received this year. We tried logging into his profile and see if there is any option to upgrade from WES Standard Application to IRCC, however my husband couldn't remember his credentials. He tried to look for WES emails in his inboxes but couldn’t find any.

I have written to WES on their contact us section and waiting for their response.

Did anyone come across this issue? Forgetting account details and choosing the wrong application?

Thank you!
I would suggest to call WES call center and with help of some security questions, you can get your login credentials.

Technically there is an option to send WES reports electronically to IRCC, OINP and several PNP programs. So you should get that as well.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello again,

What if we order another WES application?

In case we are still in the pool will our profile submital date change and affect the tie breaker?

But if we receive the new WES application after getting ITA Can we still update our profile?

Thank you,
Have you already created your express entry profile and you are in the pool with his old WES report?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sir,
. Sir, website is same what you gave. His score earned 200 points because of his full time job . otherwise it was 353. thanks
Well, I think you should be good. Let other forum users to respond on this.

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Have you already created your express entry profile and you are in the pool with his old WES report?
Hello thanks for your reply.

I have created EE profile and WES reference number is there. This will not affect my CRS if I edit my WES. I read somewhere on the forum that I cannot update my profile after ITA, but I can submit a letter explaining the case. Correct?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello thanks for your reply.

I have created EE profile and WES reference number is there. This will not affect my CRS if I edit my WES. I read somewhere on the forum that I cannot update my profile after ITA, but I can submit a letter explaining the case. Correct?
Yes, this is correct. You are good on this.

aKhaista

Jan 12, 2018
Dear All Experts,

I am applying for Express entry under NOC 4032 which is a regulated occupation. since i have 3 years+ Foreign Experience as a Teacher. I completed my Bachelor of Education from home country in 2016 but my work experience as a Teacher is from 2014.
In the Express entry profile there is a question When did you first become qualified to practice in this occupation, which i am totally confused about. My Education Degree was completed after my First job as a Teacher in Pakistan. i do have a Bachelor of Business Administration which was completed in 2009.

I am really confused on what to do. since i want to claim points for my teaching job from 2014.

Please help asap

Thanks

sahilfrnd

Mar 23, 2017
Some quick questions after reading this thread:
1.) Making job bank account is not mandatory as per current rules? Or is it? Coz I'm in the pool and not made one,so let me know.
2.) How many days are given by ircc to accept or decline ITA once you receive an ITA?
3.) Post ITA phase we have 90 days not 60 days to complete application and submit? Am I right or wrong?
4.) I have a minor son whose photo is not showing ears in passport and someone told me that they won't allow him to travel if the ears are not showing in passport photo? Is it true? If yes, should I get his passport reissued even after submitting my EE profile coz date of issue will be after submission of EE profile?

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi folks - need a clarification - Can the proof of funds bank statement date be before ITA date. At 441, I am hopeful of getting an ITA in the next 2 draws. Wanted to know, if I can initiate the statement from the bank. Any inputs welcome.. :)

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
No Sir, I don't have any Canada work experience or job offer but my husband has. I am working in India now. Sir, can you please tell me can PR card be renewed independently by either primary applicant or co-applicant? Or only when primary applicant renews , co applicant can renew it? I mean they should do it jointly?

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
No Sir, I don't have any Canada work experience or job offer but my husband has. I am working in India now. Sir, can you please tell me can PR card be renewed independently by either primary applicant or co-applicant? Or only when primary applicant renews , co applicant can renew it? I mean they should do it jointly?

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
For your profile it is good, but how did you calculate 553 for your husdand? Did you had Canada work experience or job offer in CRS calculator?
No sir, I don't have any experience or job offer from Canada. Sir, can you please tell me , whether PR card has to be renewed jointly or anyone can do it ( applicant or co-applicant) irrespective of the other. Thanks

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
For your profile it is good, but how did you calculate 553 for your husdand? Did you had Canada work experience or job offer in CRS calculator?
No sir, I don't have any experience or job offer from Canada. Sir, can you please tell me , whether PR card has to be renewed jointly or anyone can do it ( applicant or co-applicant) irrespective of the other. Thanks
No sir, I don't have any experience or job offer from Canada. Sir, can you please tell me , whether PR card has to be renewed jointly or anyone can do it independently irrespective of each other. Thanks