VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi guys,
please i would like to know what I can use with regards to job reference letters and experience letters since the company I presently work for is jointly owned by me.

Well, this depends on whether you are considered an employee or an owner.

Follow the instructions below:

Employee:

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"

Owner:

"if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)."

I also worked for two years under my family company as a marketer. Is a reference letter and experience letter( on the company letter headed paper)from my sister who is the manager acceptable ?

Yes, it is. I would also add payslips and contract of employment if it is available.

Please your input is urgently required.
Hi,

A see answers in red.

All the best.

Reactions: oboto

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
  1. Hi friends
    Good day. Hope you are well. Has anyone in this group got their PGDM from AIMA ECA'ed by WES?

I had queried with WES whether AIMA is one of the institutes which they recognize. And got the following response

Please be advised that WES cannot advise the accreditation or equivalency of your credential without examining the official documents.
    We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Can you please guide me whether i could proceed and apply for WES for my PGDM from AIMA? I see some of the group members post in various groups that their ECA report from WES stated that their PGDM didnt fetch them any points :(

Your advise is much appreciated friends. Im at 429 and my PGDM might push my points higher

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
  1. Hi friends
    Good day. Hope you are well. Has anyone in this group got their PGDM from AIMA ECA'ed by WES?

I had queried with WES whether AIMA is one of the institutes which they recognize. And got the following response

Please be advised that WES cannot advise the accreditation or equivalency of your credential without examining the official documents.
    We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Can you please guide me whether i could proceed and apply for WES for my PGDM from AIMA? I see some of the group members post in various groups that their ECA report from WES stated that their PGDM didnt fetch them any points :(

Your advise is much appreciated friends. Im at 429 and my PGDM might push my points higher
Hi,

Well what they are simply saying is that you can give it a go but there is no guarantee. However, I think 429 is a good score, which should give you an ITA within 2-3 months. So if you don't get any points for the PGDM you will still be in a good position.

Regards

Reactions: kingofpsg

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi,

Well what they are simply saying is that you can give it a go but there is no guarantee. However, I think 429 is a good score, which should give you an ITA within 2-3 months. So if you don't get any points for the PGDM you will still be in a good position.

Regards
Thanks for your response Tanaka. I'll give it a try. I have another doubt. Based on my current Eca my score is 429 . If I apply for upgrade report via Wes will it not put my profile on hold ... Until I get my latest upgraded report ? Or will I still be in the pool with 429...

oboto

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,

A see answers in red.

All the best.
@TanakaM, Thanks for your response,truly appreciated. I would like to know if reference letters from clients and receipts which my company issued as proof of payment for services which we rendered is sufficient?

I have my company registration certificate, and I'm also thinking of adding vehicle particulars of the company trucks and receipts, pictures of equipment owned by the company. Are these sufficient proof for self employment?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM, Thanks for your response,truly appreciated. I would like to know if reference letters from clients and receipts which my company issued as proof of payment for services which we rendered is sufficient?

I have my company registration certificate, and I'm also thinking of adding vehicle particulars of the company trucks and receipts, pictures of equipment owned by the company. Are these sufficient proof for self employment?
I would include everything you have listed except the vehicle particulars and pictures. That should be enough.
Just remember these documents must cover the entire period you are claiming points for.

regards

Reactions: oboto

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your response Tanaka. I'll give it a try. I have another doubt. Based on my current Eca my score is 429 . If I apply for upgrade report via Wes will it not put my profile on hold ... Until I get my latest upgraded report ? Or will I still be in the pool with 429...
What you will be applying for will not be an upgrade. It will be a stand alone evaluation and report. Therefore, it wont affect your profile in any way.

regards

Reactions: kingofpsg

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear @rajkamalmohanram

I have got my ITA and I have completed my PR application, and uploaded all required documents. Now I am struggling to find a submission option. I can not find any thing which takes me to submission stage.

I have completed everything in my PR profile in my CIC account of Express Entry... but I am going crazy because I can not find an option to submit this application.

Please help!!

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
Hi,

You should say that she has no work experience and education under work and education history. You should then enter it all in the Personal history section where no evidence is required. This is perfectly acceptable, just mention the changes in your LOE.

If you do this the system wont ask for anything.

regards
Thank you very much.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi experts,

Is there anyone from banking profession here? Can you pls see the below duties of my friend and let me know which NOC goes well with it? Thanks

Duties
A bank assistant manager is just as responsible as the bank manager for the overall success or failure a bank faces. He is responsible in assisting the bank manager in training all the bank employees to do their job well. They help in budgeting of the banks expenses and help create a fool-proof daily routine that the employees can follow. Bank assistant managers help the bank manager in a lot of his duties and tasks.

aalzi

Dec 21, 2017
Hi,

What information did you want to access? maybe I can help.
At the moment, was just wanting to see the process in snapshots as mentioned in the post.

I have got my IELTS results and transcripts for one of my educational degrees but awaiting the other one. ECA is yet to begin, so I do not have any queries as of now.

Thanks for offering to help, will definitely call out when I begin the process of actually creating my profile:)

Thanks!