+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
If you have modified according to NOC 6235, then that should be your primary NOC not 0122.

regards
Yes it is now, i have not mentioned that, i and only i know the same.

Let me tell you. I was an assistant manager in bank and it relates with noc 0122 (manager in bank). What PNP gives me opportunity is in noc 6235 (financial sales representatives). Managers in india are working under xmanager' title but in reality the core work done being- financial sales representatives. I have a doubt that visa officer might go with my title and than check noc 0122. What could be the case?

Thanks and Regards.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes it is now, i have not mentioned that, i and only i know the same.

Let me tell you. I was an assistant manager in bank and it relates with noc 0122 (manager in bank). What PNP gives me opportunity is in noc 6235 (financial sales representatives). Managers in india are working under xmanager' title but in reality the core work done being- financial sales representatives. I have a doubt that visa officer might go with my title and than check noc 0122. What could be the case?

Thanks and Regards.
I see. IMO the title is irrelevant, what matter is that your duties and responsibilities are consistent to those in NOC 6235. So if they are, you will be fine.

All the best

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
I see. IMO the title is irrelevant, what matter is that your duties and responsibilities are consistent to those in NOC 6235. So if they are, you will be fine.

All the best
Thanks a lot TanakaM for your such a valuable replies and giving me some positive energy!!!
Thanks again.

Reactions: TanakaM

MHM29

Dec 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a Chartered Accountant (CA) from India and in the process of submitting my express entry profile. I have got my ECA done for Bachelor's degree. I have following queries and need assistance:

1. Under Level Of Education one of the option is: Two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of 3 year or more.

Can anyone tell me whether Bachelor's Degree and Chartered Accountancy Degree can be considered under the above option as it fetches more points and whether I need to get the ECA done for CA Degree also.

2. Is it compulsory to get the ECA done for my wife's education (Bachelor's + Chartered Accountant Degree) while submitting the express entry profile.

Thanks in advance

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,

See answers in red.

regards
Hi,

Another couple of quick queries:
1. I have 3 Police clearances from different countries, which are in place. However, I did work at a 4th location/country, but the tenure was less than 6 months and I read somewhere on CIC's website that I may not require the PCC for this one then. Just making sure I have the right info?
2. Also, would moving around any of then info from my education to personal history etc (as you've suggested above) have any impact on the application? Pre-ITA & Post-ITA may look slightly different then?

Thanks again.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I did my Masters in Northwestern Polytechnic University, California USA. But at the time of my graduation it lost recognition from DOE(Department of Education), USA.
As I started applying for Express entry, I applied for WES to Evaluate my Masters degree. I got reply from them that we are not accepting any documents from NPU currently. They refunded my money.

What should I do?
Is there any alternative process?
Is there any Certified Organization to get my ECA done?

Help me please!

Thanks in Advance..
Peace.
Hy You can done your ECA From IQAS (International Qualification Assessment Services)

Mgpt

Dec 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a Chartered Accountant (CA) from India and in the process of submitting my express entry profile. I have got my ECA done for Bachelor's degree. I have following queries and need assistance:

1. Under Level Of Education one of the option is: Two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of 3 year or more.

Can anyone tell me whether Bachelor's Degree and Chartered Accountancy Degree can be considered under the above option as it fetches more points and whether I need to get the ECA done for CA Degree also.

2. Is it compulsory to get the ECA done for my wife's education (Bachelor's + Chartered Accountant Degree) while submitting the express entry profile.

Thanks in advance[/QU
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Yes get ECA done for CA as well to claim points for two degrees. It is advisable to get spouse's ECA as well to claim spouse related points.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance
Use WES . They assess both B.Com and CA. You can claim points for 2 or more degrees. IQAS (Edmonton)only assesses B.com.
I had mine assessed 1st through IQAS and could claim points for just 1 degree. Later got it assessed through WES and now have claimed points for 2 or more degrees.

Mgpt

Dec 5, 2017
Use WES . They assess both B.Com and CA. You can claim points for 2 or more degrees. IQAS (Edmonton)only assesses B.com.
I had mine assessed 1st through IQAS and could claim points for just 1 degree. Later got it assessed through WES and now have claimed points for 2 or more degrees.
@abzoo17 can u pls tell me what needs to be filled in for CA - a part time course or full time?
I did CA and BCom together and both are full time courses in real

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply.
So in that case two full time courses at the same time doesn't create a reason of query?
Sorry..did not read ur post correctly...i did my CA after B.com..so it is 2 courses full time..not sure abt if they are done at the same time

MHM29

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,
Yes get ECA done for CA as well to claim points for two degrees. It is advisable to get spouse's ECA as well to claim spouse related points.
Thanks Buddy for your reply.

So since I have already got my ECA done for B.Com Degree from WES, should I go ahead and submit my express entry profile. Once I get the report from WES for ECA for my CA degree can I go and update the express entry profile so that I can claim more points?

Please advise.

MHM29

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you for your reply...

I have already got my B.Com Degree assessed with WES and have got the report couple of days back. So if I now want my CA degree to be assessed, do I need to send again the B.Com degree and get both of them assessed together or only send the CA Degree separately.

Please advise