+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

VinayBS

Dec 4, 2017
Hi All,

I have lived in UK for 2 years from 2010 to 2012, Should I get a Police Clearance Certificate from UK though I wasn't a citizen there?
If the same is required, What is the procedure to get the same from UK?

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Friends,

I need your help in my case. I received NOI from Ontario and got approval from them. After that, I received ITA and submitted my application. My application is in progress and my medical is cleared. Recently, I got married and through the web form, I raised an enquiry to update my personal information so that I can include my wife in my application. Please find below my enquiry and their reply:-

Enquiry:
My PR application is in progress and I want to update authorities regarding the update on my marital status. I recently got married dated 23-November-2017. Now, I want to include my wife as the part of my online application. I request you to share the guidelines and open the link for documents submission. Thanks & Regards, Saurabh Sharma

Response:
Good day Saurabh Sharma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that the agent who replied to you on December 6, 2017, took action on your request.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Doubts: - 1) Did I follow the correct process?
2) If this is not the correct process than How do I add my wife to my current application?
3) If anyone has gone through this process. Can you please outline what will happen next?
4) Do I need to inform Ontario government as well?

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

flyvasanth

Dec 7, 2017
Hi Raj, the content is very detail, thanks for your time and appreciate your energy in guiding others, kudos...

I m just starting the process, this will guide me further.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi TanakaM...need to know..
Do we need to include school certificates i.e. 10th and 12th marksheets?.. or only degrees and diplomas in EE profile and in PNP?

When we combine the educational certificates, do we have to include back pages of the certificates as it was required at the time of ECA by WES? Or only front pages would be sufficient?

Thanks and Regards in advance.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello people...I got a letter requesting updated Police certificate from Australia and also a updated driving history report. Both of these we issued to me in July this year. Not sure why they need it again. any thoughts? My background check has changed to processing your background check from NA.
Also they have given me only 7 days to submit this. Not sure if I will receive the police certificate in 7 days with a weekend coming up. If I do not receive it should I just upload a proof of application and the reference number?

Last edited:

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello
1. According to my masters graduation certificate my graduation year is 2007 but we have delays in university & I actually graduated in jan 2009.
I am filling up EE profile & in Occupation section, it asks when I became qualified to practice in this occupation?
I wrote 2007 in my education section as the date of my masters term.
So which one should I write?

2. My job title is Senior Lecturer,is that okay as a job title in EE profile? My NOC is 4011- University professors & lecturers.

3. My spouse did his ACCA from England, he did 2 things simultaneously, submitted a thesis to Oxfords Brooks University which gave him a Bachelor of Science degree, the time line was June 2009 - march 2014
& did his ACCA from June 2009 - August 2016, full time degree.
now questions are, is the Oxford Brookes degree a part/ full time degree? His UK visa was for ACCA so he is saying that ACCA should be full time & Oxford Brookes part time.
Is it a problem that the two time lines are coinciding?

Thanks

Xirconium

Aug 21, 2017
Looking for some insight for my spouses application.

After a request for more information regarding an incident on my spouses traffic history, which we sent them a letter of explanation as the incident only resulted in a ticket (which was paid) and no police record nor court doc, we received another request from them (which I blanked out the dates of)

CIC has requested information regarding a couple of incidents on my spouses traffic record, but we are confused by what they are asking for. We provided them with the Traffic Record, but they are asking for a traffic abstract for two incidents. They already have it and even referred to it in their request.

Any insight what CIC might mean by "traffic abstract about the same incident"? I can't find anything online about Queensland having "traffic abstract", just the traffic history report, which has already been sent to CIC.

This is the request on the letter (with the dates blanked out):

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 Thank you for the information you sent our office with regards to the incident indicated on your
Queensland Traffic Record dated ****/**/**. Please provide a traffic abstract from Queensland
about the same incident.

 Please also provide an explanation, police record, court docs and traffic abstract for the incident
dated ****/**/**.

Rozi_moon

Dec 8, 2017
I have a question. my primary job is not my current. do i have to write all previous & present job details but problem is previous & present job noc does not match with given noc's.

Rozi_moon

Dec 8, 2017
I have been working in an organization for the last 10 years. My present job title doesn't match any of the NOC's. But previous job title in the same organization matches the NOC & experience is of 3 years say from 2011 to 2014. Now how to fill the work history. Also the previous job titles dont match the NOC.

Please help

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
can anybody share the format to request wes to print my full name ( expanding initials ) in report , as i have a short name printed in transcripts , have anybody in this situation , kindly any help will be appreciated

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
hi everyone. a relative filed for his Quebec immigration back in 2013 but never heard from them. now he wants to apply through the EE and has a sufficient score.
in order to apply under express entry, does he have to withdraw his previous application or can apply for the FSWO EE in parallel without touching his other application? Will he have to mention his previous application while creating EE profile? many thanks.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hello Everyone,

If anyone has AOR in December please PM me I will add you guys in a group and we can track our application

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
HI DOCS,MY CRS SCORE 460,WAITING FOR 80TH DRAW.
PLEASE POST YOUR SCORE AND PLANS AFTER GETTING PR...
MY CONTACT -8886813403.LETS WHATSAPP.
MAIL ID-SMILESDENTZ@LIVE.COM

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Hi Guys, I got a problem in filling the EE profile. I worked for an employer in Quebec for one year, but I was dispatched by this company to another country to work on a project for months. My company declared my tax and paid me with check during this period as usual. Should I show this months business trip on my EE profile, you know, this will affect my score significantly. Thank you.