TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
You are definitely a Champion bro. Appreciate your knowledge and more importantly your zeal to help others.

Kudos to your efforts.

Cheers...
Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.

Cheers.

Sam8711

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am totally new to process. My credentials are.

B.E with 6+ years of IT experience, single aged 30,
IELTS- L8,R7.5,S7,W7
CRS score =424

I am waiting for ECA, which might come in next 20 days. So expected to apply in November last week or December first week.

Can anyone help me for below queries:

1. What are my Chances of getting ITA
2. Help me to understand PNP and OINP process. It's really confusing me.
3. Do we need to apply OINP in Express Entry only?
4. What documents are required for Entering Express Entry?

Please guide me for latest procedure.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

I am totally new to process. My credentials are.

B.E with 6+ years of IT experience, single aged 30,
IELTS- L8,R7.5,S7,W7
CRS score =424

I am waiting for ECA, which might come in next 20 days. So expected to apply in November last week or December first week.

Can anyone help me for below queries:

1. What are my Chances of getting ITA

They a very good.

2. Help me to understand PNP and OINP process. It's really confusing me.

Read through this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

3. Do we need to apply OINP in Express Entry only?
You are identified through your EE profile and then apply directly to the province for the nomination.

4. What documents are required for Entering Express Entry?
Read through this https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/unread

Please guide me for latest procedure.
see answers in red

gautamankur

Jul 30, 2017
India
Hi Guys,

This is an amazing place and I have been a follower of this forum since last few months. I started my journey for EE in sept.

So far i have taken IELTS, scores are L- 8.5, R-8.5, S-8, W-7

I have applied for ECA and i am waiting for WES to revert.

I have started the PCC process and will get it by next week.

I am married but based on my individual application score of 451 and my friends recommendations who are in Canada, I am not going to use my wife`s points as of now, though she has recently taken IELTS, but getting her WES done will be a pain.

I have below queries. It would be great if someone can help me.

1. Is it ok to not use my Wife`s education and Work ex details to submit the profile?
2. How comfortable is 451 for an ITA? using my wife`s credentials it shoots up to 481.
3. What all documents will be required from my side apart from PCC, proof of funds and Medical certificate for profile submission after i get the ITA?
4. Will there be any issues in getting the PR for my wife even-if i dont use her points but mentioned her as a dependent in my profile?
5. Will not using my wife`s points impact her prospects of getting a job there?

Zeitoon

Sep 29, 2015
Hi folks,

I worked part-time for a company for at least 30 hours per week. I have received the work experience letter from my employing company that says "I was a part-time employee and worked for them for at least 30 hours a week from [month/year] to [month/year]". In my country, a full-time job represents 40 hours per week. I wonder if my work is counted as a full-time job for the Federal Express Entry purposes.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

This is an amazing place and I have been a follower of this forum since last few months. I started my journey for EE in sept.

So far i have taken IELTS, scores are L- 8.5, R-8.5, S-8, W-7

I have applied for ECA and i am waiting for WES to revert.

I have started the PCC process and will get it by next week.

I am married but based on my individual application score of 451 and my friends recommendations who are in Canada, I am not going to use my wife`s points as of now, though she has recently taken IELTS, but getting her WES done will be a pain.

I have below queries. It would be great if someone can help me.

1. Is it ok to not use my Wife`s education and Work ex details to submit the profile?
2. How comfortable is 451 for an ITA? using my wife`s credentials it shoots up to 481.
3. What all documents will be required from my side apart from PCC, proof of funds and Medical certificate for profile submission after i get the ITA?
4. Will there be any issues in getting the PR for my wife even-if i dont use her points but mentioned her as a dependent in my profile?
5. Will not using my wife`s points impact her prospects of getting a job there?
Hi,

I will try answer all your questions at once.

Firstly, I would not advise applying as a single person when you are married as this is misrepresentation. I would also not advise applying with your wife as a non accompanying spouse as this may lead to a very long separation. You will need to go through the sponsorship route which may take more than a year. Therefore only you will get PR at first and not your spouse.
Secondly, You have a very good score at 451, which means if you calculate your score with an accompanying spouse (+her IELTS) you should have at least 430 point, which should guarantee you an ITA by February next year. You do not need to submit your wife's ECA (it will add points to your score though), you dont need to submit her reference letters as well. So please recalculate your score with an accompanying spouse and reconsider :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Lastly, for required documents go through this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

All the best