+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your kind reply thestunner316 .
One more thing, please :)

I wanted to add LOE and wanted to explain following things in that.

1) My companie's name got changed from "XYZ services Pvt Ltd" to "XYZ solutions Pvt Ltd".
This is written in the footer of the experience letter which i got from my company . I was skeptic whether they will pay attention to that or not ,thats why wanted to inlucde in the LOE myself.
include in the LoE, no harm

2) I have 2accounts .One Salary and One savings.
Last few months I have made few transactions from my Salary account to Savings account. Do i need to tell this in the LOE. I wanted to tell this in the LOE.
again not important to mention in LoE, they can probably make it out themselves. upto you.

I HAVE HEARD THAT ONE SHOULD AVOID INCLUDING THINGS IN THE LOE UNLESS ITS REALLY URGENT AND NEEDED ,OTHERWISE THEY DO A VERY STRONG SCRUTINY .IS THIS CORRECT.WHAT SHALL I DO
LOL... thats an old wives tale... invented by... you guessed it - old wives :)
try giving as much information you can in LoE... it might bore them, but atleast they will have all the information they need.

see answers inline in italics

Reactions: RahulSinena

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody tell me that, if after uploading the documents , if a document is not clearly visible then the verifying officer straight away rejects the file or asks to upload a clear copy again. Also, what if someone misses a document to upload.
I've heard of cases where applicants were asked for a better/clearer scan of their passports.

However, the application is cancelled as incomplete and the fees returned if someone forgets to upload an important document.

Good luck.

Reactions: RahulSinena

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello, Sir...

Name on the Passport, Birth Certificate and all the Educational Credentials: Amitkumar Rameshchandra Trivedi

I have been in three different employment since earning my Ph.D.

For 1st and 2nd employment, my appointment letter, work experience letter, salary slips, and the bank account statement has my name: Amit R. Trivedi.

However, in the 2nd employment, all the docs have my name as per the passport, which is Amitkumar Rameshchandra Trivedi.

Should it be an issue at the time of e-APR? what about getting an affidavit- one and the same name....

Please help

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello, Sir...

Name on the Passport, Birth Certificate and all the Educational Credentials: Amitkumar Rameshchandra Trivedi

I have been in three different employment since earning my Ph.D.

For 1st and 2nd employment, my appointment letter, work experience letter, salary slips, and the bank account statement for has my name: Amit R. Trivedi.

However, in the 2nd employment, all the docs have my name is as per the passport, which is Amitkumar Rameshchandra Trivedi.

Should it be an issue at the time of e-APR? what about getting an affidavit- one and the same name....

Please help

Thanks in advance
A colleague of mine had a similar problem - his name appeared in full on all his official documents but on his employment records his name was shortened.

He made an affidavit and also explained this in an LOE. His PR application is still in process and no additional documents have been asked from him so far so I think he'll be OK.

Good luck to you.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
A colleague of mine had a similar problem - his name appeared in full on all his official documents but on his employment records his name was shortened.

He made an affidavit and also explained this in an LOE. His PR application is still in process and no additional documents have been asked from him so far so I think he'll be OK.

Good luck to you.
Thanks a lot....I hope they do take the affidavits seriously....

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Hi,
My CRS points are coming around 340 along with my spouse.
I am trying to get my IELTS 8,7,7,7 but not sure if this comes. I had my previous score as 7.5, 7.5,6,6
Can somebody help me letting me know the states in Canada would be suitable for my score for Aeronautical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer.
I mean for State Provenance.

Regards
Rahul

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Ha ha ha! Yoga is a great idea ;) It'll give you focus and keep your mind away from negative thoughts ;)

Good luck :)
One more thing....

My experience letter doesn't have the mention of salary. It only contains job description, (position, full time, duties and time duration)...But, my employer have provided a sperate letter for salary paid through out the year with all the details (cheque no. and date), which is verifiable from bank statement....Will it be alright...If yes, I will start my yoga :).... Thanks

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
One more thing....

My experience letter doesn't have the mention of salary. It only contains job description, (position, full time, duties and time duration)...But, my employer have provided a sperate letter for salary paid through out the year with all the details (cheque no. and date), which is verifiable from bank statement....Will it be alright...If yes, I will start my yoga :).... Thanks
Seems perfect! No need for yoga in this case ;)

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi stunner...i m getting eligible for Saskatchewan in demand occupation list and i talked to Saskatchewan helpline also..the point is i dont have letter of reference from my employee where duties and responsibilities are mentioned and i described the situation on helpline also..they say it is must..what is the option for me?
Without letter of reference can my application be accepted or they can reject it straightway?
Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi stunner...i m getting eligible for Saskatchewan in demand occupation list and i talked to Saskatchewan helpline also..the point is i dont have letter of reference from my employee where duties and responsibilities are mentioned and i described the situation on helpline also..they say it is must..what is the option for me?
Without letter of reference can my application be accepted or they can reject it straightway?
Thanks in advance
they will reject straightaway without a roles and responsibilities letter.

what you need to do in this case is get a colleague (or a manager preferably) to write a letter, get it notarized and add his/her business card. this usually works...

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123