+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

ishaannayyyar

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello all awesome people,
I have a situation where my first employer refused to give a reference letter. I was proactive enough to remove that employment from my work history before receiving an ITA. Now that i have received the ITA, Shall i put it back in my work history to fill the gap between my graduation date and 2nd employment or can furnish it in my personal history?

I shall remain thankful.

-Ishaan

Reactions: ultimateenergy

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Guys I need to know something ! Can someone please tell me how long it will take to renew work permit. I got APR in 12 may and my work permit will expire on October 12.

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Raj,

I have applied for a fresh passport and would be receiving it in a couple of weeks,however i have created but my EE profile (not submitted yet) using my old cancelled passport number, could you help me understand if i can edit the details post submitting my EE pool.

what is i receive an ITA could i edit the details before i submit the e-APR, as the new passport has a name change as well.

Awaiting your response

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , I am trying to apply for Indian PCC in SFO. I am completing the Personal Particulars form and have a question here:
8a) Permanent address & Tel no. along with Police Station
8b) Present Residential address & Tel no. along with Police Station and residing since

Should we mention the police station name as well in this column , this column looks very small though. Can you share your experience?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hi everyone. One of my friends requires help, I couldn't advice him anything so I hope you may help them.

My friend was primary applicant, his wife was dependant. Their eAPR was rejected due to PCC and later on, EE profile expired.

Now his wife is about to create EE because she gets better CRS score. There is 3 questions that she fails to understand

1. Have you ever applied for immigration
She was dependent applicant but never applied directly. Should she choose yes or no?

2. Have you ever created EE profile
Again her husband was primary applicant, she herself was dependent. What she should choose, yes or no?

3. UCI number
In all their correspondence cic, they had one UCI, which I believe belonged to her husband (he was primary applicant). Should it be left blank or what?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I recently applied and got no CRS in Express Entry because of no current job. Will my past experience in Qualcomm and Intel in United States for 2 years count for NOC job class A to get Express Entry without current job for re-applying.

(I have graduate degree in electrical engineering.)

Thanks and Regards
being employed currently doesnt matter...

just use the NOC code from one of your former jobs (atleast 1 year continuous in last 10 years) you should be able to calculate CRS then.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all awesome people,
I have a situation where my first employer refused to give a reference letter. I was proactive enough to remove that employment from my work history before receiving an ITA. Now that i have received the ITA, Shall i put it back in my work history to fill the gap between my graduation date and 2nd employment or can furnish it in my personal history?

I shall remain thankful.

-Ishaan
put it in personal history section, not on the EE profile.

congrats on your ITA.

make sure in personal history section there is not a single day gap also...

VineyG

Apr 29, 2016
Hello House,

I have a query about the Proof of Funds(PoF). Can I show Provident Fund as PoF? If Yes, Which all document would I need to present?

Thanks in Advance!!

Best Regards,
Viney

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

I have a query about the Proof of Funds(PoF). Can I show Provident Fund as PoF? If Yes, Which all document would I need to present?

Thanks in Advance!!

Best Regards,
Viney
yes. check PF threads here on the forum - there are several threads dedicated to answering this question.

Reactions: VineyG

RahulSinena

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody tell me that, if after uploading the documents , if a document is not clearly visible then the verifying officer straight away rejects the file or asks to upload a clear copy again. Also, what if someone misses a document to upload.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody tell me that, if after uploading the documents , if a document is not clearly visible then the verifying officer straight away rejects the file or asks to upload a clear copy again. Also, what if someone misses a document to upload.
they usually ask them to upload again...
unless the document was in B&W instead of color... then they usually reject it and ask to submit application again

Reactions: RahulSinena

RahulSinena

Jun 10, 2017
they usually ask them to upload again...
unless the document was in B&W instead of color... then they usually reject it and ask to submit application again
Thanks for your kind reply thestunner316 .
One more thing, please :)

I wanted to add LOE and wanted to explain following things in that.

1) My companie's name got changed from "XYZ services Pvt Ltd" to "XYZ solutions Pvt Ltd".
This is written in the footer of the experience letter which i got from my company . I was skeptic whether they will pay attention to that or not ,thats why wanted to inlucde in the LOE myself.

2) I have 2accounts .One Salary and One savings.
Last few months I have made few transactions from my Salary account to Savings account. Do i need to tell this in the LOE. I wanted to tell this in the LOE.

I HAVE HEARD THAT ONE SHOULD AVOID INCLUDING THINGS IN THE LOE UNLESS ITS REALLY URGENT AND NEEDED ,OTHERWISE THEY DO A VERY STRONG SCRUTINY .IS THIS CORRECT.WHAT SHALL I DO

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Hello all ! Just sharing my timelines
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA ( Haven't seen In progress anytime )
Additional documents you provided are being reviewd .
Have been seeing my BGC as Not Applicable since always and have not seen it as IN PROGRESS. What's your opinion? Have I cleared my first stage ie the stage in which all my submitted documents have been checked and found correct and in order?
For eg my proof of funds , ielts, wes documents etc have been found to be correct ?????
Thanks again for your help!