+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey, thanks for the positive reply... and for lowering my anxiety levels a bit. just a query on the second part of your answer. what are the possible reasons why BG check could get stuck for eternity?

thanks again
oh theres too many reasons... dont want to list all of them

some include extensive travel history, military service, govt job, being citizen of war torn countries, ejection from country etc...
but the most common one is - BAD LUCK... :)

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
The only mandatory document to provide is a reference letter following IRCC's requirements. That being said, IRCC can always ask for pay stubs, tax returns and bank statements during the processing of your application to see if you actually got paid.

My question to you would be, do you even need to claim points for this work experience? If you have a year of Canadian work experience and considering the fact that you studied in Canada your CRS score should be competitive enough to obtain an ITA without foreign work experience.
Thanks for your response.

Yes, I would need that experience as of yet to collect the qualifying points. In about 6 months, I will have an year of experience in Canada and then probably, I won't need to bother about that previous employer :(

But this is insightful, thanks for the explanation.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi!

Pls help out!

I lived in Pakistan from birth to July, 2013. Then got employed in UAE. From July, 2013 uptill now I have visited Pakistan many times. I departed Pakistan the last time in June, 2017.

So,

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL July, 2013 which is the date I permanently moved to UAE

OR

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL June, 2017 which is the date I last departed from Pakistan

Thanks!

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Experts,

I am just on the last stage of my EE application awaiting PPR soon in few days. I am getting married in september and that is why going to India. if i get my passport stamped here in canada right now(FSW Inland)
and then go to INDIA and inform CIC about marriage.

1. Will I be able to return my COPR and passport in INDIA ?
2. As per the lastest trend how much time they are taking for addition of spouse.
3. Can i get my passport stamped again in india itself.
4. When we get COPR do they ask if there would be any changes in your status in next 6 months(Just read somewhere).

Please throw some light on this?

Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Pls help out!

I lived in Pakistan from birth to July, 2013. Then got employed in UAE. From July, 2013 uptill now I have visited Pakistan many times. I departed Pakistan the last time in June, 2017.

So,

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL July, 2013 which is the date I permanently moved to UAE

OR

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL June, 2017 which is the date I last departed from Pakistan

Thanks!
just take PCC from pakistan passport office in UAE, it will be generic and not mention any dates.

kriti.mignon

Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
My CRS score is 362 and I received an Expression of Interest from Ontario. How much percentage of chances are that I will receive a nomination.
Additionally I have heard that the Ontario applications are currently on hold and they might resume it anytime. Is that true. What is it that any of you can suggest.
Thanks in advance!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
My CRS score is 362 and I received an Expression of Interest from Ontario. How much percentage of chances are that I will receive a nomination.
Additionally I have heard that the Ontario applications are currently on hold and they might resume it anytime. Is that true. What is it that any of you can suggest.
Thanks in advance!
if everything checks out, then you will receive nomination eventually... which means ITA is assured.

yes OINP applications are on hold as of now - i think there are several other threads which give more details on the same

kriti.mignon

Aug 1, 2017
if everything checks out, then you will receive nomination eventually... which means ITA is assured.

yes OINP applications are on hold as of now - i think there are several other threads which give more details on the same
Thank you for your reply.
When is it likely to be re-opened. Could you please help me with those threads? I am ready with the documents but waiting for OINP to open for Human Capital

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
Hi!!!
Need an advise on document translation. CIC requires an affidavit from translator stating that translation is true and correct.
My translator in India has given me this affidavit on a plain A4 paper- signed/stamped/attested by a Notary.
Is this acceptable or the Affidavit should be on a stamp paper.

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hi all,

I have recieved ITA and currently in the process of collecting documents for submitting my eAPR.

I had a question -

Prior to getting ITA in my CIC form I had declared to get CAD 20,000 in proof of funds (2 family members).

Things are tight financially, now can I show the funds as CAD 15,312 as that is the official funds which CIC expects for 2 family members.

If I change the proof of funds to CAD 15,312 as per CIC requirements, will my ITA get affected, as i committed CAD 20,000 initially.

Please advise