+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have calculated but my score is 71 normal and CRS is 300 what to do ??
Your first issue is that your IETLS scores are all under CLB 9 - your score will increase considerably if you obtain R/W/L/S - 7/7/8/7

Your second issue is that you're losing points as your wife hasn't taken the IETLS and hasn't assessed her credentials.

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Should I apply for PNP first than PR???
Your first issue is that your IETLS scores are all under CLB 9 - your score will increase considerably if you obtain R/W/L/S - 7/7/8/7

Your second issue is that you're losing points as your wife hasn't taken the IETLS and hasn't assessed her credentials.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

Can you pls share the processes and their respective approximate timelines after an applicant has received his ITA and lodged his application before getting a stamp in the passport?

Thank you so much.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi all,
I'm quite confused of the Family Part in e-APR. I'm applying alone, single applicant.
So with question (1) How many family members does XXX have? (This includes XXX, a spouse or partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.) - I answer 1
However, right below they ask (2) "Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.", SO in this apart, I still need to note down my parents & sisters info right? Absolutely, they're not my dependents.

Pls help advise. Thanks a lot!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I'm quite confused of the Family Part in e-APR. I'm applying alone, single applicant.
So with question (1) How many family members does XXX have? (This includes XXX, a spouse or partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.) - I answer 1
However, right below they ask (2) "Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.", SO in this apart, I still need to note down my parents & sisters info right? Absolutely, they're not my dependents.

Pls help advise. Thanks a lot!
yes to question # 1 - only your details.
question # 2 - you need to mention your immediate family like brothers sisters and parents (even if someone is deceased God forbid) , no need for cousins or any other relatives.

Reactions: pino1130

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
@ DiNaV what additional documents were asked from you on 19th. and do you know what other additional documents are asked by CIC?

just want to be ready with the documents.

Any other suggestion you wish to give to get the documents ready for e-APR

:)
I had varied travel history and many breaks in my employment history too. I dont think the later was the issue but the former did cause their doubts and therefore, they asked me to submit the Schedule A(my travel history) again for a particular period. So I gave a detailed explanation(date to date - not just months) of my activities between the period they had asked for.

Medicals & PCC are the key documents to be ready for e-APR. Also, my advice to all here on forum will be...that pay BOTH the fees (if your financial situation permits you and you are 100% confident of landing). This, in my opinion, also plays an important factor in quick decision making from part of CIC.

Good luck to you :)

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
yes to question # 1 - only your details.
question # 2 - you need to mention your immediate family like brothers sisters and parents (even if someone is deceased God forbid) , no need for cousins or any other relatives.
Thanks for your help
Also, I need your advice on these matters:
1. My POF is fixed-term saving deposit, I don't have the average balance for past 6 months. Instead, I have the transactions detail which indicates the amount deposited & credited (on maturity date) for the past 6 months. Is it ok?
2. I just got my renewed passport, but my PCC is issued 10 days ago based on old passport number. Is it still valid? I'll send old passport scan too.
3. Do I need to add old passport info in the ID documents - summary Section of e-APR? Thanks
Thank you so much.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your help
Also, I need your advice on these matters:
1. My POF is fixed-term saving deposit, I don't have the average balance for past 6 months. Instead, I have the transactions detail which indicates the amount deposited & credited (on maturity date) for the past 6 months. Is it ok?
mate TBH i have very very little idea on FD and how they work, someone else can answer this question.
2. I just got my renewed passport, but my PCC is issued 10 days ago based on old passport number. Is it still valid? I'll send old passport scan too.
Yes. Send both old and new passport scans.
3. Do I need to add old passport info in the ID documents - summary Section of e-APR? Thanks
Better to add it, cant hurt.
Thank you so much.
answers inline

good luck

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
I had varied travel history and many breaks in my employment history too. I dont think the later was the issue but the former did cause their doubts and therefore, they asked me to submit the Schedule A(my travel history) again for a particular period. So I gave a detailed explanation(date to date - not just months) of my activities between the period they had asked for.

Medicals & PCC are the key documents to be ready for e-APR. Also, my advice to all here on forum will be...that pay BOTH the fees (if your financial situation permits you and you are 100% confident of landing). This, in my opinion, also plays an important factor in quick decision making from part of CIC.

Good luck to you :)
hi DinaV

dont mind my asking but have you received your PPR? and which stream did you apply through?

i submitted my eAPR 80 days ago and paid both fees at that time only. 35 days ago i passed the medicals and BGC status changed from 'not required' to 'in process' the same day and back to 'not required' the next day.
about 15 days ago the BGC status again changed to 'in process' and additional documents changed from 'under review' to 'not required'. the status is the same for the last 15 days.
pl advise what do you make of it? also if a query is raised now would i get an email in my profile inbox?

thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi DinaV

dont mind my asking but have you received your PPR? and which stream did you apply through?

i submitted my eAPR 80 days ago and paid both fees at that time only. 35 days ago i passed the medicals and BGC status changed from 'not required' to 'in process' the same day and back to 'not required' the next day.
about 15 days ago the BGC status again changed to 'in process' and additional documents changed from 'under review' to 'not required'. the status is the same for the last 15 days.
pl advise what do you make of it? also if a query is raised now would i get an email in my profile inbox?

thanks
well thats good news... things seem to be progressing pretty well for you
unless your BG check takes forever - PPR should come in 2-3 weeks max.

and yes i beileve dinav got PPR recenlty

Reactions: jassodhi

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
hi DinaV

dont mind my asking but have you received your PPR? >> Yes. Check my timeline in my signature and which stream did you apply through? >> FSW Outland

pl advise what do you make of it? >> I think you should receive your PPR anytime soon also if a query is raised now would i get an email in my profile inbox? >> Yes

thanks

Reactions: jassodhi

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
well thats good news... things seem to be progressing pretty well for you
unless your BG check takes forever - PPR should come in 2-3 weeks max.

and yes i beileve dinav got PPR recenlty
hey, thanks for the positive reply... and for lowering my anxiety levels a bit. just a query on the second part of your answer. what are the possible reasons why BG check could get stuck for eternity?

thanks again