VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I am facing a really hard situation here. My current work is started at August, 2015 with 40 hours a week. This month I found my work experience is calculated as 2 years and my score has increased, thus I got ITA. However, my work permit will expire this week. If I apply for AOR now and then apply for BOWP, will my work experience be considered as 2 years or not in the application of PR? I am going to complete my 2-year experience in the BOWP implied status.

All the best!
Hi,

I dont know much about this but what I can tell you is that you will only have 2 years experience in August (they look at these dates closely). Thus your application may be rejected if your apply now and your score falls below the cut-off.

This is just my thinking, could be different.

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

I dont know much about this but what I can tell you is that you will only have 2 years experience in August (they look at these dates closely). Thus your application may be rejected if your apply now and your score falls below the cut-off.

This is just my thinking, could be different.
Didn't see anyone get refused because of this yet.... But thanks your advice and I will consider

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Didn't see anyone get refused because of this yet.... But thanks your advice and I will consider
"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of
the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of IRPA requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your
eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were
ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for
permanent residence is received.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the
qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you possess 2 years of Canadian work experience as
defined under Section 1 of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System.
Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence I am not satisfied
you possess 2 years of Canadian work experience.
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry
Comprehensive Ranking System."

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
They will definitely calculate your EE score during the eligibility stage, so you will not be given 2 years of experience is the reference letters dont show this. I don't have any examples right now, but take my word.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of
the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of IRPA requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your
eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were
ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you possess 2 years of Canadian work experience as
defined under Section 1 of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System.
Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence I am not satisfied
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry
DelPiero my man, thank you. There you go @genzo

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
immigration to Canada.
Oh! Thanks for this information. Do u have any idea that how long will I get refused by this reason after my AOR? Will I be refused on the stage of r10 or not?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear TanakaM,

Thanks for your quick reply and I am really thankful to you. So is there a way to find out whether my son will "cause significant financial strain to the Canadian health system" before I apply for the PR? It will save some time and cost for me to prepare for IELTS and other documentation. Internet research are sometime daunting and are not really helpful. Whatever search I have done till date says that people with Down's Syndrome are not granted PR in Canada (There are many references available on internet). However, I am not sure in how many of such cases people (parents/relatives) are doing something so rigorous like us to make the kid independent.

Your response has given me a hope (However, what I can tell you is that for on to be medically inadmissible IRCC must prove that they are :- a risk to the Canadian population (which your son is not)).

Another question, may be bit out of the context - do we still carry a risk of medical inadmissibility if we try for student visa?

1) Well, I do not know. I would advise you to seek legal assistance with this.
2) I also do not know anything about student visas.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for the prompt response.

There's no way I'll get an updated reference letter because even getting the one I have was a big pain in the, um, neck :)

I'll do what you suggested - add other documents (payslips, bank statements and income tax documents) to prove renumeration. I showed the same letter to Ontario and added additional documents.

Many thanks.
Great, I'm sure you'll be good with all those documents to support your claim. Remember to give a solid explanation in your LOE.

All the best

Reactions: Wandering Mind

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hi,
about 20 days ago I passed the medicals and the BGC status changed from 'not required' to 'in process'. the next day it changed back to 'not required'.
now today the BGC status is again showing 'in process'
what does this mean?
Pl guide
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

Is there a way to check if my NOC requires me to get a license in Canada ?

I am using NOC 1311 and i am not sure if i need to do some additional research on this ? Will I be required to get a license for this ?
Hi,

Your NOC is not regulated. However, employers may require you to do specific courses or training.

All the best

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Hi there,
in the letter it says that I have to submit complete profile before 10/11/2017 ..Does it mean November 10 or October 11? Got confused here)