+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

omizu

Jul 17, 2017
Where do you want to send it to? In your PR application you just need to upload it.

regards
Thanks Bro. I was filing the WES online application and it got to the point where it asked for mailing address where the WES report would be sent to which confused me a bit. SO i guess WES would send it to me and any other person or body i designate as recipient and i can them upload same in my PR application.

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

Your NOC is not regulated. However, employers may require you to do specific courses or training.

All the best
Thank you..

Is there a thread where i can see that all the documents are to be submitted or uploaded in what format.

Example : For education 1 document will be there in sequence like - WES report - IELTS report - and then all copies of education certificates (I think this should be the format)

Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Bro. I was filing the WES online application and it got to the point where it asked for mailing address where the WES report would be sent to which confused me a bit. SO i guess WES would send it to me and any other person or body i designate as recipient and i can them upload same in my PR application.
Yes, that's correct. All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you..

Is there a thread where i can see that all the documents are to be submitted or uploaded in what format.

Example : For education 1 document will be there in sequence like - WES report - IELTS report - and then all copies of education certificates (I think this should be the format)

Thank you
Well, you may not finding all in one place like that, but try this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/unread

All the best

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks.

I saw in this post that the ref letter should be signed by your immediate supervisor ?
can i get it done by a colleague ? I am very confused on this ref letter thing as I am not getting a customised letter from my employer

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
It's immediate supervisor/manger or HR.
If the letter doesn't have the required details you can ask you boss to write it on plain notarised paper. Then upload the two documents together and explain in your LOE.

I personally would not recommend getting a letter from a colleague under any circumstances. It's too risky.

All the best

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I understand your point here.

But the person from whom i was thinking to take this is 2 levels up from my level. I can provide his business card, office ID & automated letter (company letter stating that he is Sr Manager).

My current manager might not do it as he is very reluctant on these thnigs:(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I understand your point here.

But the person from whom i was thinking to take this is 2 levels up from my level. I can provide his business card, office ID & automated letter (company letter stating that he is Sr Manager).

My current manager might not do it as he is very reluctant on these thnigs:(
Remember this is already deviating from IRCC instructions. So the further you go away from the instruction, the great the chances of rejection become.

So I would do everything in my power to get him do write the letter. Within reason of course lol.

All the best

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
I live in USA but am traveling to India soon. Can I get my medicals done from India as it is much cheaper there or do I have to do it in my country of residence?

Also, my spouse is traveling to another country on visit visa. Can my spouse do medical from that country ?

Last edited:

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hi,
about 20 days ago I passed the medicals and the BGC status changed from 'not required' to 'in process'. the next day it changed back to 'not required'.
now today the BGC status is again showing 'in process'
what does it mean? is the application going somewhere?
Pl guide
Thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
hi,
about 20 days ago I passed the medicals and the BGC status changed from 'not required' to 'in process'. the next day it changed back to 'not required'.
now today the BGC status is again showing 'in process'
what does it mean? is the application going somewhere?
Pl guide
Thanks
Your application is smooth sailing. Based on past trends, you should get PPR soon.

What's your stream?

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
I live in USA but am traveling to India soon. Can I get my medicals done from India as it is much cheaper there or do I have to do it in my country of residence?

Also, my spouse is traveling to another country on visit visa. Can my spouse do medical from that country ?
Theoretically, you can get your Medicals done from any of the Panel Physicians listed in the CIC website, anywhere in the world.

But getting Medicals done for a single family from various countries, might get complicated and may slow down the processing time of your application. (Its just my guess.)

Good Luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Hi,

Yes to both questions. Medicals can be done in any country as long as they are don by one of the panel physicians.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Theoretically, you can get your Medicals done from any of the Panel Physicians listed in the CIC website, anywhere in the world.

But getting Medicals done for a single family from various countries, might get complicated and may slow down the processing time of your application. (Its just my guess.)

Good Luck.
I get your point, it is best to do them together, but it is unlikely going to cause any delays. There is a placeholder for each person's medicals, so once your submit that your application is processed normally.

Regards

Reactions: attituderohit