+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
One question please help. I am newly married and both of us have passports issued before marriage .there is no mention of spouse name in either of passports . however we have regd certificate of marriage. Please clarify if this will be an issue before we apply for EE?

Regards

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Many thanks Jazzy, with due respect, have one more question - regarding proof of funds, I have come across a table in CIC website which mentioned if number of family members are one, funds required are CAD$12,300, for two family members, CAD$15312 and so on. We are only two, me and my spouse (no kids), so I believe the proof of funds required in our case would be CAD$15312. Kindly let me know if my understanding is correct. Thank you.

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
Hi
Today i got invitation from ontario, as far as i know accepting Ontario invitation will be paying 1500$ plus 2 months extra in processing. Kindly advice the best solution. Also many thanks to Champion member TanakaM under his instructions i was possible to successfully filing Express entry profile and getting invitation from ontario.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Today i got invitation from ontario, as far as i know accepting Ontario invitation will be paying 1500$ plus 2 months extra in processing. Kindly advice the best solution. Also many thanks to Champion member TanakaM under his instructions i was possible to successfully filing Express entry profile and getting invitation from ontario.
Sir, please share your NOC and CRS if you do not mind.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hello everyone, when filling my EE profile, i declared that my spouse do not have post secondary education, even though he has. I did that because he didn't get ECA for it. Was I supposed to do that? If I fill it in and say he didn't get ECA done, will it be ok? Also for spouse's work history, since its outside Canada, should I just say no and provide it all in personal history Post-ITA. This is because I don't want to have to provide documents for him. Thanks

Last edited:

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks Jazzy, with due respect, have one more question - regarding proof of funds, I have come across a table in CIC website which mentioned if number of family members are one, funds required are CAD$12,300, for two family members, CAD$15312 and so on. We are only two, me and my spouse (no kids), so I believe the proof of funds required in our case would be CAD$15312. Kindly let me know if my understanding is correct. Thank you.

Yep that $15312 is correct as per the last update on the cic webpage below. Note that they update these amounts every year, not usually by a very significant amount, but you have to make sure what you are showing on the EE application is always at/above the most up to date amount as specified by Cic at this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Reactions: sr2017

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello,

I have recently created my profile on EE on 11th Jul'17.
CRS 457

i have a a few questions and would highly appreciate if somebody can help me out.

1- while creating the profile i have put my previous work history as well which was apart from the base NOC.Do i need to remove them?

2- I have just received a letter of Interest from Ontario PNP. what does that mean and what should i be doing, which one to go for in my case.

thanks in advance.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I have a query. Our eAOR date is 1st July 2017. If any can reply please.
My spouse is PA. I am not accompanying as I am in a contractual job with surety bond.
My spouse submitted the LOE for this with my Appointment letter , pay stubs, etc as backup document.

My query is that whether VO is going to verify the same? I am planning to breach the contract. Please help!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi
Primary NOC 1311, current Noc 0111. CRS- 443
Hi,

Congrats on finally being able to create a profile and getting PNP. How long does the letter give you to respond?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have a query. Our eAOR date is 1st July 2017. If any can reply please.
My spouse is PA. I am not accompanying as I am in a contractual job with surety bond.
My spouse submitted the LOE for this with my Appointment letter , pay stubs, etc as backup document.

My query is that whether VO is going to verify the same? I am planning to breach the contract. Please help!!
Highly unlikely. This does not matter as you are not the principle applicant. In fact, you should have said you have no work experience at all and just mentioned it in personal history where no evidence is required.

Any way, you have nothing to worry about.

All the best

Reactions: JackMa

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

I have recently created my profile on EE on 11th Jul'17.
CRS 457

i have a a few questions and would highly appreciate if somebody can help me out.

1- while creating the profile i have put my previous work history as well which was apart from the base NOC.Do i need to remove them?

2- I have just received a letter of Interest from Ontario PNP. what does that mean and what should i be doing, which one to go for in my case.

thanks in advance.
Hi,

457 is a great score and I'm 99.99% sure you will get an ITA in the next draw (today - fingers crossed). So do not accept the PNP as you will get a direct invitation, saving you time, money and giving you freedom to live anywhere in Canada.

With regards to your work experience, do not tamper with your profile today as you may miss the draw because updates take up to 24 hrs. If you are not claiming points for it you can remove it post-ITA.

All the best

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
l
Hi,

Congrats on finally being able to create a profile and getting PNP. How long does the letter give you to respond?
letter doesn't reflect any time limit.
and i cant my UCI no, is it a problem as when i made earlier ineligible UCI no was there in that profile.